“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bring the Bible with You ANYWHERE!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Hi, Ive recently become interested in figuring out how id bring the DJ Bible with me wherever I go...

Well ive come up with a solution! And if you have a Palm Pilot, you can do it too!

Ive got a program that allows you to place any DJ article on your palmtop provided you have Palm Reader (free program).

If interested in knowing more, drop me a PM!

Nick, you interested in adding this feature to the Bible page?

--------------
SiLVerWeX
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
the dj bible is already within u - u dont need an another copy of it - just follow your true nature as a man.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Geezus dude, You may need to step back from the site if you need a crutch to that degree. There is a message being spewed here, you either get it or you don't, its not a formula. You don't need direction for every baby step you get...And having access to this 24/7 doesn't mean a thing if you can't change yourself in reality....
 
Top