"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Bring a smile to her face: great way to improve confidence

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Something I have been doing the last couple of days when walking around campus is trying to catch girls eyes and smiling at them. Sometimes they just ignore me, but the few times they smile back I just feel my confidence soar.

I have no intention of approaching (read less pressure on me), my sole aim is to get a smile out of her.

It is also great practice, so that when you are in a situation where you see a girl you like, it is easy for you to pull out that killer smile!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Interesting as I've seen girls do this as their way of approaching you wihtout risking rejection.
 

LanceX

New Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Florida
I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed that every now and then when that 5-6 smiles back at you she suddenly turns into a 7-8, especially if she seemed a little down.

Kinda makes me wonder if they see me as a point or more up the scale because I smile at them...
 
Top