“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bridging the gap between playful and "interested" kino

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
I recently ended up in a situation that aggrivated me. I'd classify myself as a recovering AFC, because im friendly and can attract women, and get their numbers but i'm still having trouble closing with anything more than a number.

Anyway I met this girl at a LAN party of all places, and played my game right. She was def. interested. While the rest of the guys were over playing video games, she and I were on the couch watching a movie. Some of the guys were being real AFCs to her since she was the only girl there, so I looked like i had even more game in comparison. Anyway, she sits down on the couch right next to me and we flirt for the most of the movie.

When she leaves, I of course get the number. She was practically dying to give it to me :) The problem was that after she left I was kicking myself because although I had SOME good kino going, I didn't do anything that was more than just playful. I know that at a few points during the movie she was just WAITING for me to do the standard arm-around-shoulders move, and I should have!

I found that in the past, its this exact point where i either make or break myself. The arm around the girl is a sure indication of interest and intiative, and I've yet to ever get that far without going on to hook up with them. I suspect this case would be no different.

SO! Other than "JUST DO IT", does anyone have some insight on this? Its really killing me, since I feel like I can get myself to that point reliably and once ive gotten right past that, I'm fine...but it feels like its a major roadblock right now.

--Kel
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I think you're panicking unnecessarily.

You did fine. I don't think that you need to make the distinction between "playful kino" and "interested kino." Any kino shows interest. If what you're saying is that you want to be more intimate, just slowly increase the duration of the touching, the closeness, the intimacy, etc...
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I think you're panicking unnecessarily.
Agreed. "Playful" kino is a way to pave the road to "intimate" kino. What you've done is you've shown that you're comfortable around her, and you've indicated that you'd like to take things further by getting her number. You can now easily progress to more "intimate" kino.

Have a little bit of patience and you'll go a long way.
 

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Patience? What's that?

In all seriousness you are probably right. Kino shows interest, but I feel like when the situation was like it was, it was sort of expected for me to bring it to the next level.

I think it was in a DeAngelo piece that I read the concept that if you fail to escalate when you're "expected" to, you'll have trouble getting back to that point and such. I dont quite know if that applies here but I feel like it does.

In the absolute though, even as of the beginning of the summer, I wouldn't have been able to even get to the point where she'd be watching a movie with me instead of any of the other guys, let alone ask her for her NUMBER :) So i'm not all too worried...
 
Top