BRICS and the emergence of a New World Order

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy makes some valid points and we can see the sea of changes happening right now, in real time.

The global south desperate to dump the dollar and join BRICS

The world's biggest oil producers, Saudi/UAE/Iran/Russia all now in the BRICS.. It's foolish to think that Western hygemony can last forever.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Saudis have no loyalty but to the almighty dollar. I wouldn't count on the newly expanded BRICS to move in a cohesive manner on much of anything. The US relationship with India is stronger than it's been in quite some time, and they have really begun to try and counterbalance the Chinese.

It's also not in China's interest to get into a currency war at the moment, they hold a lot of sovereign debt in USD, and their weakening property market shows significant signs of stress.

If the US is ever to lose our status as the premier t reserve currency, it'll be our own damn fault, propelled by our crippling debt service costs. The post Bretton Woods economic order was never going to last forever, we'll see how this plays out.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Core members of BRICS are Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.

South Africa is a dumbazz regime that has an official racist system towards white people, and now in deep sh!t.

India is where 300+ million Dalit people still sh!t on pavements on a daily basis and are treated worse than sh!t by people from upper classes.

China? Young people are fed up in their dictatorship system, and their real estate is collapsing one by one.

Russia has been stuck in Ukraine for nearly two years in a war they initially hoped to finish in one week.

Brazil? I don't know much about Brazil.

"New world order" my azz. These scums would bite at each other instantly given the chance.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UK rampant crime, sinking economy. Everyone is gender confused

US rampant crime, sinking economy. Everyone is gender confused

Europe rampant crime, sinking economies. Everyone is gender confused

Yup I think BRICS will do quite well, considering the degenerative state of the competition.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post AI we are not in the same world anymore, also quantum computing is gonna have a break through soon, the fight for natural resources is going to ramp up big time.

All these countries in this pact have one thing in common even more powerful than oil: They possess a ton of fresh water.

Its not just about oil anymore. Water was recently added as a commodity on the stock market, you can literally invest in it, probably a good holding as well.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UK rampant crime, sinking economy. Everyone is gender confused

US rampant crime, sinking economy. Everyone is gender confused

Europe rampant crime, sinking economies. Everyone is gender confused

Yup I think BRICS will do quite well, considering the degenerative state of the competition.
China, Russia, India, Brazil, and South Africa are dealing with worse crap right now

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
China, Russia, India, Brazil, and South Africa are dealing with worse crap right now
Obviously therefore the aim is to work together in BRICS for a better future.

Bruh the UK is broke and a sespit of degeneracy.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously therefore the aim is to work together in BRICS for a better future.

Bruh the UK is broke and a sespit of degeneracy.
Dude, I was just in South Africa and they couldn’t even provide basic power lol and the party in charge of that country is an fvcking joke lol. Even the wealthier European areas were getting screwed by it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CPI report just came out it just went up. I noticed gas jumped $0.30 in one day where I lived use to see it at $3.68 then a few a days ago it jumped up to $4.04 wouldn't shock me if it hits $5 per gallon before the year is up
I expect more bank failures in 2024 and CBDC and cryptocurrency mass adoption by 2025

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I was just in South Africa and they couldn’t even provide basic power lol and the party in charge of that country is an fvcking joke lol. Even the wealthier European areas were getting screwed by it.
Your missing the point.. Nobody is suggesting these countries don't have financial and infrastructure problems.. They do.. However the point of BRICS is to get away from Western Hygemony, and the Western Financial system.

These countries want control over there own resources (which are plentiful) so they can develop as countries/nations/civilizations.

Without the fear of Western financial institutions putting them through sanctions and stealing there reserves or resources.

Empires fall and from the dust arise new empires. History has proven this time and time again.

Another reason why the Global South wants to detach from the West? You mofos are fukin crazy!

You don't know if you are men or women. Your literally on the verge of legalising pedo-ohila.

You don't believe in sovereignty of culture and religion. You countries are absolutely crime ridden, and your wives are on Only Fans lol

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your missing the point.. Nobody is suggesting these countries don't have financial and infrastructure problems.. They do.. However the point of BRICS is to get away from Western Hygemony, and the Western Financial system.

These countries want control over there own resources (which are plentiful) so they can develop as countries/nations/civilizations.

Without the fear of Western financial institutions putting them through sanctions and stealing there reserves or resources.

Empires fall and from the dust arise new empires. History has proven this time and time again.

Another reason why the Global South wants to detach from the West? You mofos are fukin crazy!

You don't know if you are men or women. Your literally on the verge of legalising pedo-ohila.

You don't believe in sovereignty of culture and religion. You countries are absolutely crime ridden, and your wives are on Only Fans lol
War for sure is closer than ever, but the western world still has the advantage of being more advanced in terms of technology for war despite all of the sh1t happening

As long as American keeps up the army in check and does not go into a civil war , or gets trump ( or someone with similar views ) … western world will be fine

First and Second World War were so cruel and lasted for years is because America did not want to interfere in the problems of the old world