Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brian Austin Green - The Most Attractive Man of our Generation?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw there was a Megan Fox thread which I admittingly didn't read. It did make me think of Brian Austin Green though...

This guy has banged Kelly Kapowski, Vanessa Marcil, Megan Fox.... Do you consider this the pinnacle? I guess millennials need not respond lol

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's funny because he was not the Chad on 90210.

He was like the high tier normie who was mogged by other three main guy characters who were solid Chads.

But I think he was able to leverage his fame to punch about his weight looks-wise and then build a chain reaction of increasing social proof in real life.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He was like the high tier normie who was mogged by other three main guy characters who were solid Chads.

But I think he was able to leverage his fame to punch about his weight looks-wise and then build a chain reaction of increasing social proof in real life.
Dude was young in the first seasons of the show. He grew up and became much more of a Chad. He was nearly ten years younger than Luke Perry and Ian Ziering. Priestley was about 5 years older than him too.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scott Baio was like that...famous girls thought he was cute as Chachi on Happy Days and he tore through Hollywood even though he was a C-lister at best.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not sure what the Chad reference means but if it means the main star then yes! This is exactly what I mean... Brandon and Dylan were the main stars of that show (stfu to all those pretending

I am not sure what Chad means but based on the context I'm assuming its the star of the show. And yes that's what makes this more interesting to me... he was not the star of the show at all.... Brandon and Dylan were (stfu those trying to pretend they didn't watch and don't know who I'm talking about lol) Yet Brian Austin Green banged the hotter more coveted females.... Even Megan Fox he got when he was older and not been relevant for a while which makes his charm all the more appealing.

Dude was young in the first seasons of the show. He grew up and became much more of a Chad. He was nearly ten years younger than Luke Perry and Ian Ziering. Priestley was about 5 years older than him too.
Yeah he was but I don't think he was the star of the show until maybe the last few seasons when the main stars all left. Again I think he got Megan Fox when he was like 40 or so and she was in her mid 20s maybe.. and he wasn't even relevant by then. I mean I guess you'd have to say he's a good looking guy but he wasn't seen as more good looking as Brandon or Dylan. I remember girls in school always being into those two and never mentioning old David Green... they used to have binder covers of Dylan or Brandon even lol

So what about Brian Austin Green is most attractive to the hottest females?

Scott Baio was like that...famous girls thought he was cute as Chachi on Happy Days and he tore through Hollywood even though he was a C-lister at best.
Yeah Scott Baio actually banged Pamela Anderson before she was a used up skank... aka way pre Tommy Lee. He was the star of his show though, so I'd say more relevant show business wise than Brian Austin Green.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, his friend Scott accidentally killing himself eventually got "David" into the cool kid scene. Scott was kind of a dork that was holding David back.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, his friend Scott accidentally killing himself eventually got "David" into the cool kid scene. Scott was kind of a dork that was holding David back.
Its funny because both were considered dorks initially.. somehow David got the push and became part of the main cast throughout the series. He ended up banging all those hot celebrities.... what if Scott had gotten that push instead? Life sure is funny :)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Austin Green has done well.

The character of David Silver on BH 90210 was not the leading man type. Brandon (Jason Priestley) was a short guy and yet he had success with women.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brian Austin Green has done well.

The character of David Silver on BH 90210 was not the leading man type. Brandon (Jason Priestley) was a short guy and yet he had success with women.
Yeah Brandon was on the shorter side. He was handsome with an athletic build though, no homo. Height does enhance a man's attractiveness to a woman though. I think BAG was taller than both Brandon and Dylan actually... so yeah that's probably one of the reasons. Tall white and handsome > short/medium height very handsome