"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Breaking up woes

Chipmonkey

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2002
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
vegas
So today I break up with my gf. We were having a lot of fights and it never seemed to end, like kind of like she was addicted to this drama. I hate drama and I wasn't particularly enjoying the fighting and really I wasn't happy in the relationship. She'd always do sweet things for me though.

I should be over it but it makes me feel bad that she keeps calling begging for me back. And I mean I feel really bad about it.

What should I be doing? What would YOU do?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jdr120

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
canada
I'd Tell her to stop calling you.... It's over... The fights will never end... and soon she will find someone else to argue with... When drama ends with one situation, she will move on to another... Stay strong, and don't give in...
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Treat her the way you would like to be treated if the situation were reversed.
And in doing so, you may learn things about yourself and relationships that will make you stronger.
 
Top