Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking up with women and their behaviour

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Us women never tell how we feel". I was told that the other day by German friend of mine. She's a smart girl and we were discussing relationships etc. This got me thinking about the behaviour of women when they are upset with you.

How do women behave when you are breaking up with them? Do women behave like (some) men and try hard to call you and make things right or do they pretend they're ok with it but still get angry with you?

Anybody have any experiances of breaking up with women and their reaction?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
slaog said:
"Us women never tell how we feel". I was told that the other day by German friend of mine. She's a smart girl and we were discussing relationships etc. This got me thinking about the behaviour of women when they are upset with you.

How do women behave when you are breaking up with them? Do women behave like (some) men and try hard to call you and make things right or do they pretend they're ok with it but still get angry with you?

Anybody have any experiances of breaking up with women and their reaction?
They work the same way as men.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
"Us women never tell how we feel". I was told that the other day by German friend of mine. She's a smart girl and we were discussing relationships etc.
:nono:
You're smart German friend lied right to your face and you bought it.

How do I know?

She's a girl.

Once you tuned in to the wºmanese frequency (WOMN FM, KWMN on the west coast), you'll find that women never really tell you much else besides how they feel.

Never take relationship advice from a woman.

But, for the sake of discussion...

At the time of a break-up a woman will never be held accountable: everything is your fault in the end, so she remains righteous. "No, it's you. You're the reason I... [am getting the boot]"

Just as anyone, they'll try to save face.

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone through a number of breakups. They are situational. There are many factors involved such as the reason for the break up, the woman's personality type, the length of time involved, how the blow was delivered (i.e. shock talk or fade outo over time), etc. etc. Sometimes I maintain contact with the ex, other times they look at me and they tell me they never want to see or hear from me again and they mean it.

That being said.....two general rules.

1. I told my two sons in their late teens ...a man isn't a man unless he dumps a hottie at least once on the grounds of some aspect of her personality. (I think of my first case a couple of years ago - the g/f was a heavy drinker and was constantly testing me - tiring)

2. "I am breaking up with you" in a general sense is code for "I don't see this ending up as me moving in with you or marrying you." You can't - shouldn't - go back on that one. If the woman wants to hang on and be a FB, that's fine, at this point you have laid down the law.

Just my two cents.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
:nono:
You're smart German friend lied right to your face and you bought it.

How do I know?

She's a girl.

Once you tuned in to the wºmanese frequency (WOMN FM, KWMN on the west coast), you'll find that women never really tell you much else besides how they feel.

Never take relationship advice from a woman.

But, for the sake of discussion...

At the time of a break-up a woman will never be held accountable: everything is your fault in the end, so she remains righteous. "No, it's you. You're the reason I... [am getting the boot]"

Just as anyone, they'll try to save face.
I think you can tell how they feel by looking beyond their words but what they say is sometimes not the truth. Also they lie for sh!t tests etc

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a nightmare most of the time. Crying, emotional garbage thrown at you left and right, etc etc

Not good.

Very few women can deal with a breakup in a rational mature way. That's why so many dudes just bail on them without calling or anything. Or resort to techniques such as the txt message breakup.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Because your smart German friend was an ESL chick, she may be misusing English to express herself.
I suspect that what she meant to say was . " We women never speak candidly or say what we really mean - we avoid speaking the truth."

So my question is - why do we need a thread on SS to state the obvious ?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Because your smart German friend was an ESL chick, she may be misusing English to express herself.
I suspect that what she meant to say was . " We women never speak candidly or say what we really mean - we avoid speaking the truth."

So my question is - why do we need a thread on SS to state the obvious ?
I want to know about how women react when you're breaking up with them. Some play it cool others break down etc... I'm begining to think it depends on the womans personality.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
I want to know about how women react when you're breaking up with them. Some play it cool others break down etc... I'm begining to think it depends on the womans personality.
How do they react - standard behavior is to look stunned, go quiet, reach for the Kleenex and say a selection of these classics,
" I knew you never really loved me . All my friends warned me. I know you are cheating . Who is she? I have found someone else too. I never liked the sex anyways. You are committment phobic. I hope she gives you the clap. Wait until I tell your friends/ brothers/sisters/ parents about what you are really like . You will die old and lonely. You are really a sick man deep down....and so on. "

Nobody likes rejection, but women think that they are entitled to be the dumper. so if you break up with them you have flipped it all on its head.
Women scorned are not nice folk.

Truebrit

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
How do they react - standard behavior is to look stunned, go quiet, reach for the Kleenex and say a selection of these classics,
" I knew you never really loved me . All my friends warned me. I know you are cheating . Who is she? I have found someone else too. I never liked the sex anyways. You are committment phobic. I hope she gives you the clap. Wait until I tell your friends/ brothers/sisters/ parents about what you are really like . You will die old and lonely. You are really a sick man deep down....and so on. "

Nobody likes rejection, but women think that they are entitled to be the dumper. so if you break up with them you have flipped it all on its head.
Ditto - I have probably been in this situation more than 20 times in the past few years. Treat it like a fire drill - Walk orderly to the door marked exit. Don't stop - Don't look back - Go with the clothes you are wearing.

When a woman is dumped don't think those tears are for you - they are for her. And you have caused them - she will despise you and want to destroy you for it. Thats why you should never feel guilt in these situtations or show concern - they will construe this for weakness anyway and despise you even more.

Best way is to walk, don't show any concern and carry on. They admire you for this for some reason - very odd.

You go back for anything and they WILL burn you. Normally this is the time they will spell out how they cheated on you/met someone better since/friends always hated you etc. So the usual then. LOL.

A women scorned actually frightens me. Stear well clear.

To leave the best

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
too funny

jophil28 said:

Oh man that is so true!! I have heard most of those emotional attacks during a breakup.

Nice to see I'm not the only guy who is commitment phobic, bad in bed, liar, scumbag, wishy washy, and will die alone. LOL

Funny thing is, if all of those were true, wouldn't the woman be glad you're breaking up? Shouldn't she be smiling and saying thanks?