Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking up with gf...

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
It tells me they want to use you for a quick fvck. Because they know there's no strings. Nothing more than a dildo they want to masturbate on. Maybe they're horny, maybe they're a slvt. If that's fine with you, then fine. But don't give other people advice, because if you are as you say, then you do not understand normal people. so don't try to help them.

Also, so now you're saying you are willing to let people disrespect you? lie to you, be rude, throw you out without warning?

ok, though that's not what you were saying earlier....
I understand normal people better than you ever will. I know more about most people than they know about themselves. That is my gift, that is what makes me who I am. You are the only person that really complained about my advice. The woman disrespected him that we know for sure and she probably cheated on him. I think my advice was perfect for the situation, it is revenge pure and simple.

Ok so now I ask another question, what does it tell you about these same women when most of them after the sex want to keep seeing and go out on dates?

Also, so now you're saying you are willing to let people disrespect you? lie to you, be rude, throw you out without warning?
Lie? not sure who said anything about lying.

I do not see it as disrespect, her asking me to leave is not disrespectful. Just because Mr. Morality finds something disrespectful it does not mean I do.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
I understand normal people better than you ever will. I know more about most people than they know about themselves. That is my gift, that is what makes me who I am. You are the only person that really complained about my advice. The woman disrespected him that we know for sure and she probably cheated on him. I think my advice was perfect for the situation, it is revenge pure and simple.

Ok so now I ask another question, what does it tell you about these same women when most of them after the sex want to keep seeing and go out on dates?

Lie? not sure who said anything about lying.

I do not see it as disrespect, her asking me to leave is not disrespectful. Just because Mr. Morality finds something disrespectful it does not mean I do.
Asking someone to leave is not disrespectful. But what you suggested to do, is. And i'm not necessarily talking about this specific case either. That's all I'm saying.

And oh, maybe they are attracted to the apparent masculine features of your personality, maybe they want you because they never quite can. The exact reasons are completely unimportant.

You can be masculine and attractive without being a vengeful assh0le. Fact.

(look, if he had solid evidence of cheating, she deserves some treatment for sure. But no need to overreact)

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
Why should anyone do anything for others in fact? I think I might crack open the back of my CFC fridge and shout "yeaaah! let's fvck this place up" :rolleyes:
That's a very good question, that i'd like an anwser to. Why should we do things for people who are selfish and don't give a rat's a$$ about us?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
That's a very good question, that i'd like an anwser to.
Because the world would be a worse place for all of us. no system can exist without co-operation.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
Because the world would be a worse place for all of us. no system can exist without co-operation.
Right but you're talking about the fridge. I doubt him screwing this chick over will have global warming repercussions over in England. It might actually teach her a lesson.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Right but you're talking about the fridge. I doubt him screwing this chick over will have global warming repercussions over in England. It might actually teach her a lesson.
I'm just talking in principle. There's no point in trying to make other peoples' lives harder than they need to be.

That said, you have to draw boundaries. If a girl cheats, you next her, but you don't have to spit in her face and run over her favourite dog. That's just pathetic.

Maybe I've misjudged this situ because the original poster wasn't clear. But I see nowhere where he states he knows she's cheated. A sudden "get out" with no explanation is way too harsh for this situation.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
Asking someone to leave is not disrespectful. But what you suggested to do, is. And i'm not necessarily talking about this specific case either. That's all I'm saying.

And oh, maybe they are attracted to the apparent masculine features of your personality, maybe they want you because they never quite can. The exact reasons are completely unimportant.

You can be masculine and attractive without being a vengeful assh0le. Fact.

(look, if he had solid evidence of cheating, she deserves some treatment for sure. But no need to overreact)
I just noticed you are from England. It is a different world out in the Americas and Australia.

The question is Juan, if women know how I treat them why do they keep throwing themselves at me?

Think about it.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
I just noticed you are from England. It is a different world out in the Americas and Australia.

The question is Juan, if women know how I treat them why do they keep throwing themselves at me?

Think about it.

Because to quote fag face "attraction is not a choice". Women are sexually attracted to certain traits. This varies from woman to woman, but almost all appreciate caveman masculinity. There are also other psychological phenomena -- i.e the "forbidden fruit" response.

however, when it comes to longer term relationships, including marriage, there also needs to be a conscious, thought-level want to stay with you, a feeling that they are actually getting somewhere and that you love them -- in order for things to work out in the extreme long term I mean.

I'm sayin you can generate both by being a good, but masculine man. Not the same thing as a "nice guy" at all.

Last edited:

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we all know you are not masculine since you just called me 'fag face'.

I am what I am and I make no excuses for it. It has worked extremely well for me in the past few years. Just because we approach things differently it does not make me any worse or better than you. Just because what I do is not socially acceptable by Mr. Morality types like you it does not make it wrong. It is in my nature and unlike most other people on this planet I embrace my nature i do not deny it.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
Well we all know you are not masculine since you just called me 'fag face'.

I am what I am and I make no excuses for it. It has worked extremely well for me in the past few years. Just because we approach things differently it does not make me any worse or better than you. Just because what I do is not socially acceptable by Mr. Morality types like you it does not make it wrong. It is in my nature and unlike most other people on this planet I embrace my nature i do not deny it.
no no no. I was talking about david deangelo. I dont recall you ever sayin that. Sorry for the confusion, but that guy really pisses me off.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I take none of you b!tches' bullsh!t to heart. It does infuriate me that some of you clowns give sh!tty advice and help promote a guys' AFC-ness.

I read what you wrote but if you meant it you wouldn't have rewritten his pvssy note.

And to note one thing you did say right, I do have superb abilities. One is detecting dumbsh!t, Two is making those accountable for thier own decisions.

I'll keep working on you brother. I do a lot of things but give up isn't one of them.
Right, it doesn't get to you at all, which is why you feel the need to comeback again and again, in addition to using caps, red, bold. Why ignore the fourth poster who said the letter was good, but only reply to me, who did recommended a personal confrontation over the letter? ...Because you've taken it personal, arguing with me in the cooking thread and outside. Now you'll probably be on the prowl in this whole forum looking for aussiegoat posts and disagreeing or nitpicking whatever I have to say. Haha, like I said, it's all laughable. Your actions contradict your "tough guy, I don't give a shyt" attitude.

Shytti advice? Scroll down to your post

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=127556

Karma Sutra's Superb Abilities

1. Detecting dumbshyt. (Your system picking up anything right now in Central Florida?)
2. Making others accountable for their decisions.
3. Selective reading. (Though he is getting a little better at not doing it)

And hey, two more.

4. Not detecting sarcasm
5. Self aggrandizement.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yay lets all go pi55 in the wind and see who wins.

Now back to the point, to the OP if you feel that your gf is cheating on you behind your back go talk to her face to face and find out first hand. If she is cheating on you tell her that you dont like being treated like that and move on. If she isnt cheating then you have some serious trust issues which you need to get rid of.

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Effington said:
He's not lying--he does want to pursue other women. There's someone else...anyone but her. As the saying goes, don't hate the player, hate the game.
Dude, you were clearly advocating lying:

Effington said:
For an added bonus, I'd just tell her there's someone else in your life that you want to pursue. You're not dumping her out of spite, you found something better. You could also casually mention how you didn't see the two of you being long-term, anyway.

It doesn't matter what the truth is. Remember, perception is reality, so you can make it how you want.
On the topic of respect, my point wasn't that she had earned his respect, my point was he shouldn't go out of his way to do ill to her just for an ego boost or revenge. Act with class out of respect to *yourself*.