"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

breaking the skin

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
i was fingering a chick last night and then all of a sudden she went "ow". i asked what was wrong and she said that i broke the skin. she went on after the festivities and said that after you break the skin shoving your fingers or **** by that matter up her pvssy wont hurt anymore. cuz the fisrt couple of times it did hurt for her. i just heard about that for the first time last night. so i just thought some of you guys should know. now i can go wild and she will feel nothing but pleasure
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by icallug
now i can go wild and she will feel nothing but pleasure
:rolleyes: Don't hurt her, buddy. If this is was completely true, child birth would be a helluva lot painless.
 

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
40
yeah, you popped her cherry. Never heard of it being done by fingering. A slang term for this is 'breaking her'
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Escalade

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
DeBary, Fl
I think I did the same when I was fingering a girl once, she said later one she was bleeding a little bit, but wasn't on her period...I dunno what was up. Maybe I accidently scratched her or something.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
The hymen got holed.
 

Quarters

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Mont-Real
Bah...it did happen to me once or twice, breaking the skin by fingering, the other times were by simply banging her. But I also remember that once I made some girl bleed by fingering her, and she wasn't a virgin, so its probably because I scratched her...
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

When you 'pop her cherry' it bleeds.

Note the friggen slang term used. Jeese.
 
Top