Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking the ice with different races

kejaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had a thing for asian and hispanic women. But I would'nt know the 1st thing to say to them because of cultural differences. And by me being a "uncut" black guy could the C&F method backfire on me? Do any of you guys date different races and what method do you use to break the ice?

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kejaris
"uncut" black guy
Huhhhhhh?........

Not familiar with the terminology???????

The Edge 'Some have it, and some don't'

kejaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicago street slang "UNCUT" adj: dark skinned with full nose and lips

Don't mind me that's just way I talk er, type

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understood!!!

Chicago street slang "UNCUT" adj: dark skinned with full nose and lips

Don't mind me that's just way I talk er, type
Edge slang: 'uncut' adj : uncircumcised :cool:

The Edge 'Some have it, and some don't'

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean keja. I got a thing for white chicks, but I like all races. Anything that's fine can be mine:cool: .

Anyway, Just DJ as you normally do. Just dont be too forceful and lean towards "charming with an attitude".

Chubbs Peterson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to try and offer some help...

First of all, breaking the ice with any woman, regardless of race, depends on the situation. So there's no standard answers here.

However, I've been with all different races myself. Here's some GENERAL thoughts that I can offer you:

It's ALWAYS good to have some knowledge about the other person's culture. The culture's nuances, music, food, etc. Basically, you have to "go to her." This not only makes the female more comfortable, but it helps make you a more well-rounded and interesting person.

NOW, Here's what I know...

If you are a Black male interested in Asian females...

...your BEST bet is going to be with Philipinas. Most Philipinos, being a marginalized ethnicity in the USA, in general "choose sides." By this I mean that they either identify with "White" American culture OR "Black" American culture. This is in contrast to most other Asian ethnicities in the USA who tend to gravitate towards "white" American culture. Philipinos in general are very cool people.

...your second best bet among the Asian population is with Koreans, who tend to have more exposure to Black Americans than other Asians in the USA. It doesn't mean they will be attracted to you, but at least Blacks aren't "foreign" to them. They MAY identify with Blacks somewhat only because their ethnicity is the most derided among other Asians.

...your third best bet would be with "trendy" Japanese girls. DEPENDING on what your social scene is, there are plenty of Japanese nationals who are interested in "Black" American culture. This is a niche market, and you aren't part of this "scene" you may encounter difficulty.

...another option is East Indian females. Like the Philipinas, they also tend to "choose sides" as far as who they hang with. There are many people of East Indian origin who migrated to the Carribean, so they are familiar with Blacks and may share common Carribean culture. Particularly the darker skinned ones. Regardless of YOUR race, I've found that East Indian females are most receptive when you've displayed even as much as a superficial knowledge of their culture. Most Americans don't know SH1T about their culture, so expressing some basic knowledge usually impresses them.

Now as far as the LATINAS...
...Damn. I love the latinas. I have a soft spot (actually, a hard spot) for them.

First of all, don't call them "Hispanics." Among Latins, that term tends to denote someone as being a Eurocentric Sell-out. It's the equivalent of calling a Black person a "Negro." Call them "Latinas."

Secondly, Latins tend to date other Latins mostly. If they have more European features they might date White Americans, but in my experience most of those who date non-Latins will gravitate towards Blacks.

Thirdly, Latin culture is VERY macho. Latin woman are very faithfull to their men, but you have to play them right in order to get them.

Now, as a Black male, you'll be most successful with...

...Dominicans and Puerto Ricans, since they tend to live in the same areas as Blacks, and also are darker skinned and may actually be Black themselves--or at least have someone in their family who has more pronounced African features.

...Brazilians also share an African ancestry, and are somewhat less color concious than other latins. They are also very fun, warm people. Brazilians are the BEST, but their presence in the USA is relatively small.

...Cubans are difficult. Mostly because the ones who migrated to the USA since the 1960's were mostly the affluent, lighter abd fair-skinned ones who have an unspoken color caste-system.

...Mexicans are also a bit problematic. They are the most prominent of America's Latino population, and tend to date within their group exclusively. They also tend to not like Blacks since their is often competition between them and Blacks for neighborhoods. BUT there are plenty of Mexicanas that will date Black men. Usually if they've gone to school with Blacks.

Go get 'em. tiger.

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My current g/f is half white/hispanic.

Best opening line to break the ice is...

"what nationality are you?"

kejaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thank you Chubbs for making me see the light, that was very good info man.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I'd like to try and offer some help...

Originally posted by Chubbs Peterson
First of all, breaking the ice with any woman, regardless of race, depends on the situation. So there's no standard answers here.

However, I've been with all different races myself. Here's some GENERAL thoughts that I can offer you:

It's ALWAYS good to have some knowledge about the other person's culture. The culture's nuances, music, food, etc. Basically, you have to "go to her." This not only makes the female more comfortable, but it helps make you a more well-rounded and interesting person.

If you are a Black male interested in Asian females...

...your BEST bet is going to be with Philipinas. Most Philipinos, being a marginalized ethnicity in the USA, in general "choose sides." By this I mean that they either identify with "White" American culture OR "Black" American culture. This is in contrast to most other Asian ethnicities in the USA who tend to gravitate towards "white" American culture. Philipinos in general are very cool people.

...your second best bet among the Asian population is with Koreans, who tend to have more exposure to Black Americans than other Asians in the USA. It doesn't mean they will be attracted to you, but at least Blacks aren't "foreign" to them. They MAY identify with Blacks somewhat only because their ethnicity is the most derided among other Asians.

...your third best bet would be with "trendy" Japanese girls. DEPENDING on what your social scene is, there are plenty of Japanese nationals who are interested in "Black" American culture. This is a niche market, and you aren't part of this "scene" you may encounter difficulty.

...another option is East Indian females. Like the Philipinas, they also tend to "choose sides" as far as who they hang with. There are many people of East Indian origin who migrated to the Carribean, so they are familiar with Blacks and may share common Carribean culture. Particularly the darker skinned ones. Regardless of YOUR race, I've found that East Indian females are most receptive when you've displayed even as much as a superficial knowledge of their culture. Most Americans don't know SH1T about their culture, so expressing some basic knowledge usually impresses them.

...Damn. I love the latinas. I have a soft spot (actually, a hard spot) for them.

First of all, don't call them "Hispanics." Among Latins, that term tends to denote someone as being a Eurocentric Sell-out. It's the equivalent of calling a Black person a "Negro." Call them "Latinas."

Secondly, Latins tend to date other Latins mostly. If they have more European features they might date White Americans, but in my experience most of those who date non-Latins will gravitate towards Blacks.

Thirdly, Latin culture is VERY macho. Latin woman are very faithfull to their men, but you have to play them right in order to get them.

...Dominicans and Puerto Ricans, since they tend to live in the same areas as Blacks, and also are darker skinned and may actually be Black themselves--or at least have someone in their family who has more pronounced African features.

...Brazilians also share an African ancestry, and are somewhat less color concious than other latins. They are also very fun, warm people. Brazilians are the BEST, but their presence in the USA is relatively small.

...Cubans are difficult. Mostly because the ones who migrated to the USA since the 1960's were mostly the affluent, lighter abd fair-skinned ones who have an unspoken color caste-system.

...Mexicans are also a bit problematic. They are the most prominent of America's Latino population, and tend to date within their group exclusively. They also tend to not like Blacks since their is often competition between them and Blacks for neighborhoods. BUT there are plenty of Mexicanas that will date Black men. Usually if they've gone to school with Blacks.

Go get 'em. tiger.

You make it sound like youre hunting and need different bait to capture your target! LOL!

Good post, it is very informative.

kejaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY do chinese chicks like black guys? I have this fine cutie that works at my local drug store but her english sucks, she mostly talks in chinese to her father that is the manager there. I don't
think we can get to 1ST base because of the language barrier.
I need help people.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

D@mn Chubbs! You have more cultural information than National Geographic! MUCH PROPS!

But here's my two cents, Chicago is one of the best cities to date interracially because EVERY nationality lives there. I had lived there most of my life and it was a virtual smorgesborg.

All I can say is don't let the fear of cultural differences hold you back. More times than not they are exageraded since many people have become 'Americanized.' Just come correct and step up long and strong...

Sarge on....

kejaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool I will give it a shot, hopefuly her pop won't start filling her head with all of the "black guys are gangstas and thugs" crap.
I check out asian websites on interacial dating and the brothas really get a bad rap. But on the other hand I can see why they would have a problem we do some really stupid s__t sometimes. But this posting ain't about all that. I just want some more input. one the IR dating. All comments and complaints are welcome.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Go get 'em. tiger.
Nailed it, big time, bro... as a latino with black friends (who happen to be co-wingmen) I can attest to everything Chubbs says with regards to their experiences w/latinas down here in Miami.

As to the "cubanitas" it all depends on how hardcore they stick to the "old school roots" - you see plenty of "cubanitas" on the arms of a brotha down here. If your game is tight, it shouldn't be that big a deal... Hell, you should check (NBA'r) Glen Rice's wife... that is some top shelf Cuban pvssy right there!

Admit it, kejaris... you love the "latina booty" ... sweetest pvssy on earth, bro.. without a doubt.

D

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY do chinese chicks like black guys? I have this fine cutie that works at my local drug store but her english sucks, she mostly talks in chinese to her father that is the manager there. I don't
think we can get to 1ST base because of the language barrier.
I need help people.
My experience says that Chinese people do not like black men unless they are very Americanized. I know it's pretty prejudicial, but that's what I've seen. Asians are generally more traditional and reserved if they are those that just came from Asia and didn't grow up in the States. They are more hesitant to get involved with stuff out of the norm, such as interracial dating.

kejaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
QUOTE]Originally posted by DIESEL
Nailed it, big time, bro... as a latino with black friends (who happen to be co-wingmen) I can attest to everything Chubbs says with regards to their experiences w/latinas down here in Miami.

As to the "cubanitas" it all depends on how hardcore they stick to the "old school roots" - you see plenty of "cubanitas" on the arms of a brotha down here. If your game is tight, it shouldn't be that big a deal... Hell, you should check (NBA'r) Glen Rice's wife... that is some top shelf Cuban pvssy right there!

Admit it, kejaris... you love the "latina booty" ... sweetest pvssy on earth, bro.. without a doubt.

D
[/QUOTE]

Dude check the top of the forum I said I have a thing for asians and hispanic, cubans and dare I say brazillian girls {Farrell sings the "Beautiful" hook } Next 2 my black sistas those are the most finest broads to ever walk this mudball called Earth fo' real !!!!

As for latin women I have yet to see cuban women in the flesh up here in the Windy City. We have tons of mexican honeys an puerto ricans chicks

Last edited:

kejaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
My experience says that Chinese people do not like black men unless they are very Americanized. I know it's pretty prejudicial, but that's what I've seen. Asians are generally more traditional and reserved if they are those that just came from Asia and didn't grow up in the States. They are more hesitant to get involved with stuff out of the norm, such as interracial dating.
Beck come on DON'T SAY THAT. Why should it matter, this is 2003 man. It seems now where I work I've seen a lot more asian girls kicking with caucasian guys than even another asian guy. what's up with that?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Since im the future of the world, the mixture of 2 races, i have something in common with everyone.

Most people cant really tell what race i am, i have sort of an exotic appearance. I have darker skin, but you can tell im mixed with the white.

Anyway, i have no problems approaching girls of any race. Im not just another whiteboy and im not a full blooded brownie either ya know. I gots the best of both worlds wooohoo.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As for latin women I have yet to see cuban women in the flesh up here in the Windy City. [/B]
I highly recommend a little field trip down to Miami...

but til then... get a load of some top-shelf Cuban pvssy:

Isabel Fleitas aka "Sissi" every Cuban boy in Miami wants to hit this:

check it:
http://especiales.univision.com/contentuvn/rinconlatino/sissi/galerias.html

Odalis - check out the rack and booty on this one!
http://www.celebshop.com/cgi-bin/tour.cgi?id=2657

Niurka Marcos - i don't really know what the hell she's famous for (other than the obvious) she's sort of a latin cross b/w Cher and Jessica Rabbit.

http://www.fulllatin.com/niurka_galleries.htm

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beck come on DON'T SAY THAT. Why should it matter, this is 2003 man. It seems now where I work I've seen a lot more asian girls kicking with caucasian guys than even another asian guy. what's up with that?
kejaris, I'm not saying I agree with it, it's just been my experience in the area. I hope for your sake things are different, since you're into these girls.

I agree that asian girls and caucasian guys are common. Funny how it isn't the same all the time with asian guys and caucasian women...

kejaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
I highly recommend a little field trip down to Miami...

but til then... get a load of some top-shelf Cuban pvssy:

Isabel Fleitas aka "Sissi" every Cuban boy in Miami wants to hit this:

check it:
http://especiales.univision.com/contentuvn/rinconlatino/sissi/galerias.html

Odalis - check out the rack and booty on this one!
http://www.celebshop.com/cgi-bin/tour.cgi?id=2657

Niurka Marcos - i don't really know what the hell she's famous for (other than the obvious) she's sort of a latin cross b/w Cher and Jessica Rabbit.

Yo Des' nice pics fo' sure the messed up thing is when I was in the military I had a lay over one time in Fort Lauderdale witch ain't far from Miami but I never went down there. but after looking at those sites I'm kinda kicking myself for not going.
Gotta make another trip to Florida.
http://www.fulllatin.com/niurka_galleries.htm