Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking the habit

Burningblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about how easy it is to know just what to do and how hard it is to actually do it. I find myself constantly slipping back into chump mode and it makes me angry to think of how much I've lost in the process. Even after many painful experiences that I know can be attributed to wimp behavior. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this. We all do it.
I think I need some sort of reminder that tells me to BE A MAN when I just want to be an AFC. I just bought one of those POW/MIA bracelets. I'm going wear it every time I start feeling AFC. I'm an Iraq veteran and for me I think it will be a very powerful reminder to always stay strong no matter what my circumstances are. When I'm on a date and I start feeling AFC, I'll probably start fidgeting with my hands, then I'll look down and see that name on my wrist and I'm betting I'll be too ashamed to act like a wimp.
Does anybody else have ideas we can use to remind ourselves of the importance of acting like a man in the heat of battle? That's when it really matters, when the pressure is on, when she's throwing tests at you, confusing you, and playing with your mind.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to break bad habits is to replace them with better habits.

Quitting smoking is a lot easier if you start running 2-3 miles/day. Your body will support you psychologically.

Habits must be overcome with both body and mind.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

Whenever the spectre of AFC behavior tries to rear it's ugly head, I take a few well-placed, sniper-like, mental AFFIRMATION shots at it. Right on the spot I try to remind myself of one of these three TRUTHS:

1.If the B!tch ain't actin' right, it DON'T MATTER if her pvssy's tight!

2. Everytime a chick acts like her pvssy is gold, remember that my d!ck is PLATINUM! And in the music industry, that MORE UNITS SOLD!!!!! LOL

3. Hers is NOT an exceptional Kitty Kat! Her coochie ain't cut no different than the rest of'em. And if it were, I sure as HECK woudn't wanna SEE IT!!! LOL

These might sound harsh, or maybe even a little funny, but I find it useful to Negative Hit some of these babes in my mind. It helps me to cut their wings off, and to finally see most of them for what they really are...FALLEN angels.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember in high school, in drivers ed class, when you were taught to turn into a skid rather than turn with the skid? When we're driving and we find ourselves in a skid our natural impulse is to slam on the the breaks and/or, worse still, to turn with the skid. Everything in our intuition tells us to do this, but all it does is aggrivate an already precarious position. But when we're taught, and we practice not hitting the brakes and not turning into the skid often enough, we make this our default reaction and we find that the car rights itself, we avoid disaster and continue on down the road.

You have to unlearn the old behaviors and condition new ones in order to right your course. This takes practice and repetition - even in the face of conditions that you would impulsively think would need to be reacted to otherwise.There is no substitute for perseverance.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Rollo Tomassi said:
Remember in high school, in drivers ed class, when you were taught to turn into a skid rather than turn with the skid? When we're driving and we find ourselves in a skid our natural impulse is to slam on the the breaks and/or, worse still, to turn with the skid. Everything in our intuition tells us to do this, but all it does is aggrivate an already precarious position. But when we're taught, and we practice not hitting the brakes and not turning into the skid often enough, we make this our default reaction and we find that the car rights itself, we avoid disaster and continue on down the road.

You have to unlearn the old behaviors and condition new ones in order to right your course. This takes practice and repetition - even in the face of conditions that you would impulsively think would need to be reacted to otherwise.There is no substitute for perseverance.
This is gold ( as usual ).

I would supplement what Rollo says with making a concerted effort to completely reverse engineer your hard wiring by physically manipulating those processes which lead to your bad habits. For example, what I did was wear a rubber band around my wrist and every-fvcking-time I started to drift and think that going back to the old way would just be easier and more forgiving I gave myself a nice long snap of the rubber band. This shocked me back into reality and anchored the feeling of pain whenever I thought about regressing.

Get ahold of it now before it sinks you all the way to the bottom brother.