BREAKING NEWS: "Gunwitch" jailed for SHOOTING WOMAN IN FACE (no troll)

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's Gunwich?

lol you really gotta be careful who you take advice from. That's why i really tend to shy away from "methods".

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty tough.

This is everywhere now. But this isn't political or financial, so I fail to see how mainstream media can have a field-day with this? He wasn't trying to pick her up, I heard it was a drug deal gone bad. The girl is about a 3/10. Not saying he wasn't picking her up or it was his girlfriend as we don't know the entire story.

This stuff happens all the time, the fact that he is a PUA doesn't mean anything. The guys over at PUA Hate have threatened to send all of his PUA theories and podcasts to the DA. How they will use this, I don't know. Possibly int he case, chances of this blowing up in disfavor of the community? I doubt it.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890 said:
Guys like Pook, Rollo, Senior Fingers, etc., I have NEVER seen a pic or a field report from these guys, yet, because they WRITE GOOD, they are labeled as credible sources to lead a guy's dating/social life. MAKES NO SENSE.
It makes complete sense.

When you experience first hand with the ladies, what these guys (Rollo for example) write about and how to deal with them and you apply it and note the results and compare with what Rollo said....it all rings true 100%

I don't know of anything more credible/solid than that.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked up the girl who got shot in the face and she was arrested previously for DUI, methamphetamine possession and identity theft. Coupled with the fact that police said the party contained both drugs and alcohol + the fact that Gunwitch carries around a gun its not surprising something like this happened.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890 said:
Doesn't matter, from a self defense standpoint even if he has a gun license, he can ONLY use it when being attacked and the force needed to be justifiable. I don't see ANY Judge justifying his attack on the woman like this.
What are you talking about? How do you know he wasn't being attacked? (by the woman and others) I don't know, and you don't know. For all we know (based on the lilttle bits of info we're finding out about Gun and his brother) - IT WAS some kind of drug deal gone bad, etc. (either they were buying or selling).

JT7890 said:
And if he in fact mentioned that he lived in a bad neighborhood, he made more then enough money from his "guru" sales to move into a better part of town. I think overall the guy is a fraud, just like majority of the GURUS.
You're overestimating how much money these "guru's" make. There's a few at the very top who make most of the money - the rest probably just make enough to get by (if that; for example Jay Julio used to post here and started a company; he essentially went crazy and broke trying to establish himself. Last i heard from him he was talking about a conspiracy by powerful people to keep his message from getting out and was begging people to send him money on paypal).

These people aren't superhero's man... they're fvcking as human as you and I, and therefore are just as susceptible to addiction, gambling, sex, alcohol, and criminal addictions as the rest of society....

I don't think that should have any effect on how we feel about their teachings or knowledge of women.... Unless they're teaching lifestyle based stuff...

JT7890 said:
One of the things that really made this site "weird" was the over supply of theories, psychologies, etc, made by posters on here that rarely posted pics, field reports, or ANY practical experience with a girl in the field. Guys like Pook, Rollo, Senior Fingers, etc., I have NEVER seen a pic or a field report from these guys, yet, because they WRITE GOOD, they are labeled as credible sources to lead a guy's dating/social life. MAKES NO SENSE.
Why do you need to see pics to know someone knows what they're talking about? Especially those 3. I have never posted my pics or any girl i've messed with because it's not neccesary.... If im good looking or bad looking - how does that effect your opinion of me?

I've posted a few field reports here and they turn into flame wars (over right and wrong).... Or completely ignored.... Or people just thinking im posting to brag... So... I don't post field reports....

This site also IS NOT geared towards pick-up.... IT's geared towards guys who are having problems in relationships or with one particular girl.... Look around - that's 70% of what's posted here...

If i started off every piece of a advice i offered someone with my pic and a pic of me fvcking a woman - i guess that would make me more credible?

JT7890 said:
In the business community forums that I'm apart of, the community would not even accept you as a credible poster UNLESS you posted in your signature WHO YOU WERE (so we could look you up and see if you were really in business, successful, etc.).
So, if i post exactly who i am in my signature - how is that going to help you know if i can help you with a problem you're having with a woman? I can see how that would help you on a business board... But unless you can magically look up how many women i've fvcked somewhere online - what good is that info?

As far as Guru's - most of them are pretty easy to find as far as real information.

JT7890 said:
Anybody can post a damn theory and present it well, ANYBODY. I would be more willing to bet my money that a guy posting numerous field reports, even if he's struggling with the girl in the report, is MORE of a credible source on learning about women then ANY damn "guru" you can find.
Either way - it's just words. Why would you trust one set of words and not the other? ... What's funny is - even when guys video tape themselves picking up women - guys still are quick to say, "that doesn't happen in real life, this is staged STAGED!" .... Then i watch it and think, "that kind of sh!t does happen in real life." Disbelief is the inexperienced man's preference...

JT7890 said:
Sometimes when I'm reading a guru's theory, it just compares to a guy that only has business school degrees and little-to-no field experience, trying to teach me how business works.
And as is the case with business - there's many different ways to do things when it comes to getting and handling women.

I've never read a book by Gunwitch (or even Mystery, or style, or watched a full RSD product.) But what i have seen or read from them - i might not use, but i can see how it would work on women... And when i see a guy say, "this wouldn't work on women." It makes me wonder just how deep into "failure" their disbelief is rooted.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
What a leader you boys have. Poor, uncultured, and stuck in suburban American hell. Seriously. He defines what you strive to be.

Well, enough with this sleazy trash. I am going to go back to watching Bruce Weber directed Pet Shop Boys videos. Yummy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9UzyBECLOA&feature=related
The gay is cvming out in full effect now. Oh my! Too funny.

Big Jimbo is a man/boy lover.

I do respect you however for finally coming out!

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
What a leader you boys have. Poor, uncultured, and stuck in suburban American hell. Seriously. He defines what you strive to be.

Well, enough with this sleazy trash. I am going to go back to watching Bruce Weber directed Pet Shop Boys videos. Yummy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9UzyBECLOA&feature=related
I'm Canadian, and no big fan of America but you need to just shut the fvck up. It's completely uncalled for, and you're ruining this thread.

Reported as trolling & flaming.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
--------------------
» 01/06/11 Shooting Victim Recovering

"The victim of a New Year’s Eve shooting is being released from the hospital.

"April Lagasse, the mother of 20-year-old Amber Tripp, who was shot in the face with a .357 caliber handgun on New Year’s Eve, says her daughter has “recovered miraculously.”

"Tripp, who was initially treated at Sky Lakes Medical Center in Klamath Falls before being air lifted to Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, underwent surgery Wednesday and is scheduled to be released and return to Klamath Falls Thursday.

"A Klamath Falls man, 31-year-old Allen Robert Reyes, was arrested shortly after the shooting. He has been charged with attempted murder, first-degree assault, and unlawful use of a weapon.

"Police say Reyes and Tripp had been arguing while attending a New Year’s Eve gathering, but it’s unclear exactly what led to the shooting. Both drugs and alcohol were present at the party. (KFLS News)"
--------------------

Looks like Gunny will only do a few years.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
that's Gunwich?

lol you really gotta be careful who you take advice from. That's why i really tend to shy away from "methods".

Terran I agree fully, another poster mentioned how this board is overboard on theory. I've been saying this for years. The guys who give this forum creditability aren't backed up all by the mods and the members and hence they leave the forums! I hate to compare but if you go on a site like RSD, or Puatraining the focus is on theory as much as in the field. You have guys posting videos/pics. When I did that back in 2008 I was one of the few guys who did it. At the end of the day a guy like Gunwitch being unchecked doesn't surprised me. I recall on puahate guys asking for his pics and he photoshop'd a pic of him and a woman. In Fingz defends he did post Fr's, so did Sexpdx can't say the same for Pook(not bashing him just stating the obvious).

My point is there needs to be a better accountability for guys who post but moreso teach this stuff espeically guru's. Is posting pics and vids it? I think it goes along way of showing proof (there still guru's whose pictures i have yet to see, not of women but just pics of them) but honestly speaking I take everything I read on here or a blog with a grain of salt and so should you. It's the argument I had with Trader I believe were he said he doesn't support FR's cause his expertise is in relationships, yet last time I remember he wasn't in one :rolleyes: . The messed up part is that the members with the most "rep" don't support field reports but are quick to post in rhetoric or theory post, while FR's get pushed down.

This is one of the reasons why I don't post FR's here anymore

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Terran I agree fully, another poster mentioned how this board is overboard on theory. I've been saying this for years. The guys who give this forum creditability aren't backed up all by the mods and the members and hence they leave the forums! I hate to compare but if you go on a site like RSD, or Puatraining the focus is on theory as much as in the field. You have guys posting videos/pics. When I did that back in 2008 I was one of the few guys who did it. At the end of the day a guy like Gunwitch being unchecked doesn't surprised me. I recall on puahate guys asking for his pics and he photoshop'd a pic of him and a woman. In Fingz defends he did post Fr's, so did Sexpdx can't say the same for Pook(not bashing him just stating the obvious).

My point is there needs to be a better accountability for guys who post but moreso teach this stuff espeically guru's. Is posting pics and vids it? I think it goes along way of showing proof (there still guru's whose pictures i have yet to see, not of women but just pics of them) but honestly speaking I take everything I read on here or a blog with a grain of salt and so should you. It's the argument I had with Trader I believe were he said he doesn't support FR's cause his expertise is in relationships, yet last time I remember he wasn't in one :rolleyes: . The messed up part is that the members with the most "rep" don't support field reports but are quick to post in rhetoric or theory post, while FR's get pushed down.

This is one of the reasons why I don't post FR's here anymore
Yah. I had people asking me to write an ebook or to teach a workshop or bootcamp...but I tell people from the jump. I'm not a good looking guy, im a overweight (I wasn't always but I am now) and I'm nothing special. I had my heyday in college and in the club scene and honestly I looked better, and was a promotor (had some status). But I don't desire to be a guru. Even when I was on the player supreme board and had like3 women on my team I was honest and said how they were average at best. I post here to share the few things I learned along the way and to waste time while my videos and animations render. Don't go believing all the hype. The point is to have a full and enjoyable life. Not to be some legendary PUA artist.

I see lots of guys here who just want to get to normal. Friends, a couple of cute girls to date and having fun...and thats what most people should be striving for, its not that hard.

Life is about balance. Work hard, play hard, have fun, enjoy family and friends, protect your heart and live. It's not about proving your the best Don Juan (still hate that term, so lame). Have a balanced life and enjoy it. Theories are fun...and reading some of this stuff is fun, but geez go easy fellas!

StevieD

Banned
Reaction score
Gunwitch admits that he pays for sex... You all are a bunch morons for worshipping these gurus! Fvck you!

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Razor Sharp said:
Damn, I dont think some of you realize how huge this is. Apparently people in the PUA community are sending Gunwitch's posts, podcasts and videos to the DA's office. Can you imagine what's going to happen when the media puts all the pieces together? The community will achieve unprecedented levels of notoriety, and not the good kind.
Gunwitch is the Varg Vikernes of seduction :eek:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gunwitch being an ugly psychotic criminal obviously disqualifies everything he has ever written about seducing women. Because as we all know by now, psychotic criminals simply can't get laid to save their lives. Right?

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
bukowski merit

What are you talking about? How do you know he wasn't being attacked? (by the woman and others) I don't know, and you don't know. For all we know (based on the lilttle bits of info we're finding out about Gun and his brother) - IT WAS some kind of drug deal gone bad, etc. (either they were buying or selling).
The rules of self defense (when you use a GUN) require you to be in some life threatening situation and under serious attack. Some states require that you flee first, and then shoot, and some states allow you to shoot once the attack begins.

I have NO IDEA how any attorney of Gunwitch is going to convince a Judge that he was under severe attack. It's already been concluded by the police that Gunwitch ASSAULTED the girl with a handgun, meaning, this was not self defense. Its assault and battery and he's going to be in prison for a minute. If he's out in less than 10 years I will be surprised. They are not playing around with that assault and battery shyt no more, especially when guns are involved because that's attempted murder WHICH is what he's being charged with. Furthermore, if this was indeed over a drug deal and it comes to light that Gunwitch was the seller, that's EVEN MORE added onto his sentence and the guy might be 45 before he comes out of prison.

bukowski merit

You're overestimating how much money these "guru's" make. There's a few at the very top who make most of the money - the rest probably just make enough to get by (if that; for example Jay Julio used to post here and started a company; he essentially went crazy and broke trying to establish himself. Last i heard from him he was talking about a conspiracy by powerful people to keep his message from getting out and was begging people to send him money on paypal).

These people aren't superhero's man... they're fvcking as human as you and I, and therefore are just as susceptible to addiction, gambling, sex, alcohol, and criminal addictions as the rest of society....

I don't think that should have any effect on how we feel about their teachings or knowledge of women.... Unless they're teaching lifestyle based stuff...
Gunwitch wasn't one of the bottom of the barrel gurus. Gunwitch was pretty up there and he had a lot of books, websites, and speaking engagements he did surrounding this. Now, maybe he pissed all his money away? I don't know, but I wouldn't see HOW he would not have been in a middle class level of income which means he did not have to stay "in the ghetto." Maybe the reports are true, maybe he was a drug dealer, and that would make sense as to why he would spend alot of time in "those bad neighborhoods," I'm not sure.

bukowski merit

Why do you need to see pics to know someone knows what they're talking about? Especially those 3. I have never posted my pics or any girl i've messed with because it's not neccesary.... If im good looking or bad looking - how does that effect your opinion of me?

I've posted a few field reports here and they turn into flame wars (over right and wrong).... Or completely ignored.... Or people just thinking im posting to brag... So... I don't post field reports....

This site also IS NOT geared towards pick-up.... IT's geared towards guys who are having problems in relationships or with one particular girl.... Look around - that's 70% of what's posted here...

If i started off every piece of a advice i offered someone with my pic and a pic of me fvcking a woman - i guess that would make me more credible?
I'm not saying you have to post your resume. What I'm saying is when a guy gets up and makes a thread called, "The Secret of the Jerk,” this is a THEORY post. These aren’t posts about a guy and a girl he's having issues with or what he's learned from being with XYZ girl and he's warning us about what he did with her, etc., etc. These threads are strictly THEORIES. My question is what gives you the right to create a theory? Because you WRITE well? How can a person make theories on women to even begin with? That's my question? To be honest, women are so different, vast, and random, I don't know how ANY GUY can honestly say I have women figured out so much that I can make a "theory" to sum them all up. Just non sense if you ask me, which is why the seduction community is so mocked as it is.

"Theory-based threads" I see no relation to actual life at all, most of it is just speculation based psychology or some guy that swears he's smarter then every guy on the planet and he has some secret revelation on women that NO OTHER GUY has yet. Which is bullshyt.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890 you are right, thats why the second page of the book of Pook says:

"The only reason why I'm here at Sosuave is to help myself. I have absolutely no interest in being an 'authority' or 'star poster' or anything of the such. I just want to correct my own flaws and discover life. I don't care about the DJ Bible, I don't care about any of the forum mechanics, or the forum custodians, or anything of the such.
When I do a post, I basically talk to myself.The post is something I've found that helps me, that is why it appears in the 'tips' section. If I wanted to discuss it, it would go in the discussion section. (Many people do not understand this distinction and start ranting on my threads and don't understand why I don't respond. There's no need to discuss anything. The posts end up becoming so long because I already put in the questions within the post.) "

He gives you a complete disclaimer before you read anything.

You can argue any thread is a "theory" based thread, because there is no surefire way to get every woman every time. Everything has risks, variables, etc. and therefore nothing can be concrete.

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Gunwitch being an ugly psychotic criminal obviously disqualifies everything he has ever written about seducing women. Because as we all know by now, psychotic criminals simply can't get laid to save their lives. Right?

He may be a criminal NOW,

But 5-7 years ago when he wrote his advice, he was simply a normal guy in his 20's who was having sex with ALOT of different girls - and he gave advice on how to do it - sexual state, isolation, persistance, and supreme confidence.

NOBODY should use this shooting incident as a way to downgrade his advice (which I myself applied dozens and dozens of times to perfection).

He shot a person in the face, and that's a crime - he'll get prison time like he deserves.......but guess what? He had all the sex he ever wanted a few years ago when he was posting the advice that he did, so what makes his advice any less valid??

The lesson here is still as follows -

1) walk around in a sexual state,
2)make the ho say no,
3)get to know a woman on a "let's talk about who you are before I fvck you" level
4)never be afraid to approach a woman and make your intentions known.
5)don't shoot a woman in the face under any circumstance.

I swear, some of you guys are SO GODDAMN ILLOGICAL, it sickens me, it's like you're women or something.........just because a guy does A, doesn't mean that B isn't true.

He committed a crime, but it doesn't mean that all of the advice he gave doesn't help guys get laid.

The stupidly equivalent statement would be like me saying that Michael Vick is a bad football player because he killed dogs on the side - so what, all of a sudden, just because he killed dogs and did jailtime, now all of a sudden he shouldn't be a quarterback? Tell that to the Eagles, who he has led into the playoffs.

Gunwitch's advice has led more guys to pvssy than any other piece of advice on this forum.

It's so b*tchy of you guys to discredit Gunwitch completely just because he committed a crime YEARS after he gave his ultimately valuable advice.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
I never read anything Gunwitch wrote. But I agree we should hear the full story before labeling the man a killer. What if she came at him with a knife?

He will have his day in court.

The Assistant

Banned
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
I never read anything Gunwitch wrote. But I agree we should hear the full story before labeling the man a killer. What if she came at him with a knife?

He will have his day in court.

notice, that women are usually made to look like total victims in stories like this..........the media, for some reason, never reports what it is that a woman does that results in the man's actions.

As if the man is supposed to stand still and do nothing NO MATTER WHAT A WOMAN DOES.