Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BREAKING NEWS!!: Actress Brittany Murphy Dead at 32!!

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's cardiac arrest it probably has something to do with drugs. RIP

Cheers!

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for some reason this reminded me of farrah fawcetts death and how mj died a few hours later and everyone just stopped talking about her. Probably just the celebrity relationship but still. These people are remembered because they're famous, they're famous because they have accomplished things millions of others could not have. I still think every life is as valuable as the next though.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's funny...one of my female friends was telling me about her death...every one of my male friends just said..who?

not news

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh. not much of an actor, not especially good looking. just another man-on-the-street death. i cant imagine the awful things she had to go to get those parts.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She seemed like a sweetheart, it's a crying-ass shame if drugs were involved. Such a pathetically self-indulgent way for someone who had the world by the balls to die.

But I've also noticed her looking rather emaciated the last couple years, maybe she was struggling with a weight disorder. Cardiac arrest is the ending for many people with such problems.

Let us observe a moment for all departed, but suffer them not; look, and see that they are standing all around you, continuing our proud march in submission to infinity.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her mom had had diabeties. if she had it as well and was not taking her insilin it could ahve triggered a massive heart attack. I had a cousin die like that.

could be drugs, but let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
breaking news! hundreds of starving children in third world countries also died today.

Why don't you mention them?
Because the Western media doesn't care about dead black children.

:eek:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man...her mother found her unconscious in the shower at 8am in the morning. It most likely wasn't drugs. It was probably more the diabetes thing like bb said. If it was someone like Tila Tequila,Kim Kardasian or some other talentless, famous for nothing wh0re...who gives a crap.

But Brittany seemed like a really fun loving, good person and talented actress. She went away too soon.

R.I.P. Brittany Murphy.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's what i think

150,000 people die everyday in the whole world, approximately.

Unless someone is personally related to me, I don't see why I should care. So, what's on TV?

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
150,000 people die everyday in the whole world, approximately.

Unless someone is personally related to me, I don't see why I should care. So, what's on TV?
Good point!

f283000 said:
breaking news! hundreds of starving children in third world countries also died today.

Why don't you mention them?

I'm sorry i just don't give a sh**T%$# if some hollywood celeb who probably died due to drugs. Stop being such an idol worshipper.
Well put.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you all see: a famous woman is dead! Oh Lord, why?! And you all mock her!

Ok, for real, it's messed up but people die young. Maybe she had a bad reaction to something, her husband killed her, or she just had an unknown heart problem. Who knows? It's sad to see someone lose a loved one, but it happens.