Breaking Her Sheild

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go an email from a girl friend of mine. She says that she and a friend are coming into town and she wants me to go out with them. I asked was her friend cute, she said yes. Then I asked was she single she said yes. She told me in advance that if I run game on her don't be surprised if she doesn't accept it b/c she's gun shy from dating loosers. What's the best way to lighten this chick up of the bat without coming on too strong?

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think spitting in her face will work. Perhaps a pimp backhand across her cheeck also will seal the deal.

I am also known to be totally wrong. Sometimes being friendly and having a good time works. I don't know though :(

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe find out what these 'loosers' did that annoyed her, and do the opposite?

njitalstalian

Don Juan
Reaction score
treat her like u known her your whole life... i was in the same position last weekend and it wound up that the girl actually was interested in me...

basically, i was a little C+F, joked around with her playfully, and i kept the atmosphere really light and comfortable...

KINO the ISHH outta her to! as long as the timing is right!

hey take a risk see what happens... chances are if shes just visting her friend, what are the chances ya gunna see her again....

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would avoid hitting directly on her. Just hang back and do your thing. In fact avoid her for the first hour or so. When you have the opportunity, say something like "Hey what's up? Well wait, you're not going to mace me or anything are you? Your friend told me that you've been forced into feminism." Then try to sympathize with her a little bit. THEN, say to her, "You know what, we're going to find you a quality guy....lets hook you up!" Go around and say "Is HE cute?" and point out a few different guys. This will seperate yourself, and show her that you're not out to ram your c0ck home and bail.

Chances are you won't sleep with her anytime soon because she's "on guard"...but use that time to sincerely see if there is any kind of connection. Have fun.

Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
I would avoid hitting directly on her. Just hang back and do your thing. In fact avoid her for the first hour or so. When you have the opportunity, say something like "Hey what's up? Well wait, you're not going to mace me or anything are you? Your friend told me that you've been forced into feminism." Then try to sympathize with her a little bit. THEN, say to her, "You know what, we're going to find you a quality guy....lets hook you up!" Go around and say "Is HE cute?" and point out a few different guys. This will seperate yourself, and show her that you're not out to ram your c0ck home and bail.

Chances are you won't sleep with her anytime soon because she's "on guard"...but use that time to sincerely see if there is any kind of connection. Have fun.
\

Thats good advice blitz