Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Break up

Pancho84

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Ok - Met this girl about 2 months ago - went out for over a month and we had to split up. There's a lot going on in her life(I have truly witnessed this so it's not bs..) and she's basically overwhelemed by everything that is going on. I'm talking serious stuff like surgeries, emotional stuff, bladibladibla
Anyway
so we broke up thrusday, obviously she wants to straighten out things as it was begining to affect our relationship and her school work(we are in college). she says she doesnt think she can handle a relationship right now. I am a bit bummed out and was just wondering what you guys think is the next step. She's very confused, she is very I dunno she feels lost you guys get what I'm saying? Now - I know all this stuff is actually going on, I have witnessed it. I asked her if she wants me to just move on or wait for her to get everything taken care of. She said she doesnt know - once again, she feels lost if you get what I am saying.
Ok so this just hapenned thursday, we talked a bit yesterday and she said she will get back to me.
basically the ball is on her court right now, I'm just wondering what you guys feel would be the best way to take it from here - should I call her or send her a quick email just to check on her or what - I should also mention she has some social anxiety issues going on so although she might want to call me or email me she might not do it because of that. It's hapenned before. And again it's not that she doesnt want to its that she has social anxiety.
Anyway, I'm just looking for some input. I think she is worth the time this is taking I am just a bit lost myself.
Help me out fellas!
Thanks
Il Bambino.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
From my experiences, women with problems give guys the biggest oneitis because you end up caring and feeling for her and you also want her but yet she doesn't want you.

She ran her misreable experiences through you, and you ended up being the emotional tampon and hance became also affected by her problems.

You became the crutch whenever she needed help to solve her problems, but it doesn't mean she will gain attraction for you, quite the opposite will happen, she will lose attraction for you.

Women who are in love with a guy, will not dump a guy because of having problems. She either lost attraction to you, or moved on with another guy.

You need to move on and court other chicks. This girl as much as you like her, is in no position to provide you a healthy relationship.
 

Yeto

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
During life a couple will find a lot of problems, so, she will be dumping you from time to time, is that what you want? or you want somebody to stay with you no matter what.
 

Pancho84

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Anybody else have anything to say?
Help don juaners!
thanks
Il Bambino
 

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
472
Reaction score
8
Age
51
be lucky you guys broke up. man this is the same shiat that got me in trouble with last girl, leave her alone guy. you will be sorry in the long run

i post from EXPERIENCE


i bet she's got a slew of other issues.


better yet propose to her and keep her, then come back in 1 year and tell us what a living hell you been living



cheers:D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sustainable007

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
197
Reaction score
1
loose her

1. Break up with her
2. Forget about her
3. When she comes back reject her
4. Start pursuing other women
5
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Yep - I agree with the others... women don't break up with man they like ... she ain't interested IN YOU for some reason or another.

Giving her time to think about is something maybe to make you feel better but she has already decided. By the time a woman has decided to break up they are long past the time of looking back.

I wouldn't fret though... sounds like this woman has issues anyway.
 
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJDamage


Women who are in love with a guy, will not dump a guy because of having problems. She either lost attraction to you, or moved on with another guy.

she wasnt attracted to you and she did all that to you so you had to do the dirty work=>break up ....
 
Top