Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

break up rules by penkitten very funny

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 throw away all your underwear and go buy new ones
dont let anyone new catch you in something an ex saw you in.
2 at least one time, get some friends together and tell them to treat you to a "im single/broke up/ divorce " party. get wasted and dance with anyone you can. tell them its your birthday and that your girl left you for some punk at her work.
3 everytime you get all weepy and are reminded of her because some cheesy song comes on the radio, drink epatac, it will associate her with vomit and help when it comes to no contact.
4 change your cologne, its time to attrack a new mate.
5 just because you are attracking a new mate, doesnt mean you have to settle down for a long time, so you ride that wave as long as you can until you yearn for a relationship again.
6 if you ever see her out in a club now that you are single, make like you dont see her if possible and go dance with the hottest chick you can even if you have to tell her that your buddy bet you a beer that you couldnt. if its not possible, just say "wassupp" and pass by. make it like she doesnt bother you at all .
7. pack up her remains , the faster your not looking at pictures the better.
8 call your mother and say mother why didnt you tell me shed break my heart? mothers will see that you eat and dont get depressed and will start checking out the chicks you date and let you know up front what kind of girl she is. your mother is smart and loves you, send your mother roses for never leaving you.
9 crank up these hot hits:
i will survive by cake
song for the dumped by ben folds five
ohio is for lovers by hawthorne heights
deeper than down by outspoken
my letter by flaw
10 remember to keep humor in your life or you will shirvel up and die and i hope something on this list made you laugh twice. there are other fish in the sea, let go of the shark and go up for air, a dolphin will come along shortly and you can ride the waves with her. however if you dont let go of the shark, you will never see the dolphin and the shark will kill you. you never know how many fish will come your way before the dolphin arrives, so be on your toes and mingle.

Reaction score
you got that info from one of those blantantly feminist key chain trinkets that put all females in denial about their obvious desire to actually do the opposite didn't you?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
you got that info from one of those blantantly feminist key chain trinkets that put all females in denial about their obvious desire to actually do the opposite didn't you?
no i was over at loveshack.com and some dude was having trouble becoming an exboyfriend and made a thread and this is what i told him.
thought i should post it here too.
these are things i used to do that seemed to help me. well i never drank epatac haha.
feel free to add to my humorous list if you have something consturctive to say, however dont knock it.