Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brazilian chick

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So tomorrow night, or possibly another night if its bad weather.......I'll be going out with this Brazilian girl, her friend from Ecuador and my friend. This is my first date with a foreign girl and I just wanted to get some basic advice from the American guys who have experience with foreigners. So far she seems really nice but it's hard to be CF since she speaks broken english. Any rules of thumb for Brazlian girls?

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, don't worry about the language thing. draw pics if you have to. once you go latina or foreign, you'll see just how much AMERICAN WOMEN SUKK.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazilian girls love it in the azz.

Spend the evening talking about besos negros. :D

Seriously, be nice, make good eye contact and find stuff to laugh about, or just go dancing with her. get good kino.

Don't be afraid to express your sexual desires if your getting good vibes.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im from South Africa and im craving to visit the USA , i hear the USA girls are so easy, i dont understand you when you say you LOVE nON-AMeRiCANaS... becuase from what i have heard they are so easy and they go far and they even start at a very young age and alot of them are damn sexy! So , you say u like non americans im confused? Maybe its the foreigners like myself from South Africa that will have a blast with the girls in USA but it seems like the locals dont like locals... i think that must be the same case everywhere around the world. With these brazilian girls , just speak ur language, maybe add some french if you know some...it will turn them on..and if they seem to like you , the talking wont be much but the action you should be getting wil be!