Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brazil tips for entrepreneurs?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here that are from Brazil or knows any good strategy to make money in this country?

It's a common sense that there is a lot of corruption and taxes here, and it may be not much attractive to open a business.

But I would like to know if there is any tip or something I didn't think about that can be a good idea to work here.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Transportation is big business in Brazil, multiple MNC's has opened facilities there to cater to the growing demand.

Tap into it.

But do a study 1st and then learn the trade before embarking on investing since it is costly, get someone that's in the industry to mentor you.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Transportation is big business in Brazil, multiple MNC's has opened facilities there to cater to the growing demand.

Tap into it.

But do a study 1st and then learn the trade before embarking on investing since it is costly, get someone that's in the industry to mentor you.
That's interesting!

I have a friend that work with that, not on charge transport but he may have some knowledge about that. Gonna check that!

Thanks man!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's interesting!

I have a friend that work with that, not on charge transport but he may have some knowledge about that. Gonna check that!

Thanks man!
Trucking is tough or rough business, you must have the character to manage truck drivers/mechanics/customers - I don't recommend this.

I'd suggest you focus on express buses, get those European makes, they're the most fuel efficient, search for those that requires less oil changes per kilometer.

Initial setup cost will be substantial (this is not a problem) since its the running cost (fuel/parts) that will make or break a transport company.

Or you could open a small dealership that sells used trucks, gensets, buses, industrial equipment, etc.

There's a big market for that.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't speak for brazil personally, but I can speak for latin america.

The latin american mentality is very much "how far can I push the law before it bites me" because of the high taxes. And who you know is almost more valuable than what you know half the time.

There are also massive income class differences with real glass ceilings. Those without much money always want to pretend they have more, selling chintzy crap is big business.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't speak for brazil personally, but I can speak for latin america.

The latin american mentality is very much "how far can I push the law before it bites me" because of the high taxes. And who you know is almost more valuable than what you know half the time.

There are also massive income class differences with real glass ceilings. Those without much money always want to pretend they have more, selling chintzy crap is big business.
That's true.

I always use the mindset to give value before everything. I know that something valuable will come if you provide good value for that. So I'm going forward to find a opportunity to open a business following this mindset.

Here is really complicated about high taxes, corruption and idk if its only here but people in brazil has a lazy mindset. They want to be rich without making any effort... so it creates a demand that charlatans can explore that and sells "fake promises"products and most people buy it. There are also ones that are awakening from all those lies and bull****s.

The main idea I have is to try to move outside here (maybe Canada or Australia). But I would have to create something that could improve some country economy so I could open this company there.

I still don't know how, but I put in my mind that I will make everything to make it works.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but people in brazil has a lazy mindset. They want to be rich without making any effort... so it creates a demand that charlatans can explore that and sells "fake promises"products and most people buy it. There are also ones that are awakening from all those lies and bull****s.
That is true everywhere, you can't escape it. I don't know how well you're going to do with getting a visa without an already established and profitable company that those countries can evaluate, otherwise you need to get a job first and open a business later.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is true everywhere, you can't escape it. I don't know how well you're going to do with getting a visa without an already established and profitable company that those countries can evaluate, otherwise you need to get a job first and open a business later.
Yes, maybe at first I have to establish a profitable company here and in the future try to move it to another country.

I'm also working on my skills so if I found a good oportunity to work in some country it would be nice.