Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Brazil how to: The girls, the game and the myths!

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, since I've been getting some questions recently about Brazil, how is the game in here, how are the chicks, and how are the players I decided to make a thread instead of keep answering those questions.

Firstly because I wrote down some serious knowledge, and I believe is the kind of enlightment everyone should have if you are planing to come here, and mainly, because I'm lazy and I don't want to keep answering pratically the same questions time after time :D
(No offense at all to the dudes asking!)

So, I'll post the reply I just anwsered a dude right now, because it is really complete, and once again, because I'm f*cking lazy! hahaha

Hi Lotus Effect
It says you are located in Brazil. I prefer brunettes with great asses...Is Brazil THE country to be in for these type of women? I have met a few Brazilian women in my life and dated a few too...Very feminine, fun, and passionate...In Miami...There were a few I didnt hook up with and I wonder if there is a different game one needs than American women since its a different culture...

Would you say Brazilian men have more "game" and handle women better in general due to how men are raised culturally in Brazil?

Thanks

TS
Hey Dude, whats up!

Well, I'll try to break some myhts you guys tend to have about Brazil. So let's get started!

First of all, to answer your first question, Yes, we do have lots of brunettes in here. And in general, Brazilian girls do have nice round asses! So you could find what you are looking for in here.

Now, about this culture thing you say. As the U.S, Brazil is a continental country as well, I mean, it is a huge f*cking country. And by being such a huge country, it has a LOT of different cultures.

Let's break it down. In the south, Brazil is much more like Europe. Blonde, snow white, tall girls, with a little bit of a cold heart, due to the climate down there and by being colonized by Germans. But down there, there is a beach city called Florianopolis, that is very much like California. Young gold skinned blond girls with a huge surf influenced culture.

More to the southeast, there is Sao Paulo, which is where I live. Here is a very diverse city, much like New York. You find all kinds of girls in here, but since it is a cosmopolitan place, there are a huge amount of Hipster chicks and those L.A. night life kind of girls...
Here the culture is massively influenced by the American Culture. So the chicks are pretty much the same kind of Western Slut. That I guarantee you!

There is also Rio de Janeiro in the southeast, which is more or less like Miami. There are the middle and upper class, made of Hot ass gold skin chicks, that work out their asses A LOT! And there are the lower class chicks, with a more ghetto culture, generally Black girls, but with the Latina girl attitude you find up in the US.

As you go up north, the quality of the chicks lower, in cities like Salvador, Recife, Fortaleza. These are basically very hot women, with nice bodies, but UGLY AS F*CK. I don't know why, but european dudes really dig this kind of girls. I guess it is because they are slut as hell.

Besides all that, that are 3 noteworthy cities with quality chicks. Not morally quality. But nice, innocent looking hot chiks. Those are Goiania, in the Middle West, Belo Horizonte in the Southeast, and Curitiba in the South!

About the game, it is pretty much the same the same game you use to get your girls up there. Don't be delusional believing that here you'll find gettho latina girls, because of simply one fact, the girls are not Latinas. Even though we are in Latin America, our culture is completely different from this latino culture preached in the US. We are very different from our Spanish talkers neighbours. (And we speak Portuguese as well)

Everything that works in the US, works in the same manner in here. And what don't work, also does not work here.

In my opinion, you should have advantage gaming chicks here, because of the "Gringo Power". You are an american dude, and chicks dig dudes from a different country. But I guess this applies everywhere else in the world.

And about our game, once again, don't be fooled by what you see up in there. We are not chicano gangsters. I'm as white as white can be, and most of my friends could pass as european (Besides my best friend, which is as black as night lol). Most of the guys in here, as in, well, everywhere, suck at game (aka Betas). And also, as in everywhere, only a few know what to do and what they are doing. So few dudes hook up with most girls, and most betas, wait till their 30s to start getting some!

As I said, here is a really diverse country. So you find all kinds of people in here, and in fact, because of that, everyone can pass as a Brazilian. We don't have much of a generic face. We were severely colonized by different countries. Portugal, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands, Japan, Turkey and even the U.S. itself. (That is why the brazilian passport is the most expensive in the black market in case you didn't knew it)

Well, so much of the Geopolitics class. As for the girls, you will find all kinds of them in here. Tall, short, fat, skinny, hot, white, asian, ginger, no boobs, huge boobs, huge asses, no asses... you name it. You will find it.

So all in all, I do believe it is a great place to meet girls, whatever kind you like it. Eventually, you will grow to like all kinds, since there are many! We are a more sexually open country, and I guess girls are more sexualized. It is taboo as well, but not as much as some other places up in the north hemisphere! If you are planning to come here, it is summer now, so you should most def come. Or you can swing by the Fifa World Cup later this year...

...It is always summer in Brazil anyway! :D

Hope this answer your question. And change some distorted view you have from here. If you have any more doubts, feel free to ask again!

Always glad to help! :up:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are the girls slvts though. I don't want an STD. I mean even if they are hot, I wouldn't want to mess with them if they have fvcked 1.6 million c*cks.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Are the girls slvts though. I don't want an STD. I mean even if they are hot, I wouldn't want to mess with them if they have fvcked 1.6 million c*cks.
They are as sluts as any other girl in the planet. An average girl in her mid early 20's may have f*cked something around from 10 to 20 dudes.

But anyway, you should always wear protection no matter if you are in the U.S, Brazil, Sweden or South Africa.

I have to admit though that the 6 last girls I've banged I was un protected. It was a dumb move. But comdoms really turn me off!

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just some update on new valuable info I've answered the same dude on another question
(Questions are in Red)

There is a myth that Brazilian women are much better in bed that the average woman but that myth made have been started by "tricks" and "johns" who were straight up paying for sex with Brazilian prostitutes...
Also, it sounds like the women in the Northeast are the "easiest" lays for guys, no?

Like everywhere in the world, there are girls that are more sexualized and there are girls that are less. I've had all kinds of them. I've f*cked something around from 25 to 30 girls, so I can tell it is mix. Some girls have it, and some girls don't. So yes, it is a myth.

What I can tell you, not from mine experience, but from the experience of one of my best friends who is from Rio is that, again, the Carioca girls are way way more sexualized than the average brazilian girl, so once again, Rio must be the place to go! But, by being the most hot, and the most sexually experienced girls, Carioca girls are the hardest to get! That I can tell from experience. You really have to be on top of your game to get them. (At least for me, 'cause I'm from São Paulo, and well, Carioca girls hate us. You, being from abroad, must have an easier time).

And yes, northeast girls are the easiest lays. And up there the so called "Gringo Power" is even stronger. Girls go crazy up there for gringos, so you got a plus!

The ONE THING I think could slow me down is not knowing a lick of Portuguese...Any cities where many women speak some english?

Now, about the Portuguese issue. It may be an issue. In general, you will have a hard time finding someone who speaks proper english. But in the state capitals, which are more metropolitan cities, you will have luck with girls at night, since they are academically educated, and usually work in jobs where speaking english is required. Those cities are, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Curitiba, Belo Horizonte, Recife, Florianopolis and Porto Alegre. You will not have a hard time during the nightlife due to this, and again, due to the "Gringo Power".
Girls will go up and about and will do their best to talk to you, even if their english isn't all that great!

But as I've said, the main population is completely clueless when it comes to english. So you WILL have a hard time during daylight.

Again, my word goes to Belo Horizonte, the capital of Minas Gerais. Even though there ain't no beaches there, and the girls are not the golden skinned girls from Rio, they are a pick in the bunch. Really hot women in there, and awesome nightlife, specially in Bars and Pubs.

-------------------------------

That is it fellas! I'll update this in case I get to write some more valuable stuff!

Peace! :up: