Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bratislava, Slovakia - A warning!!!

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just arrived back from my buddys stag do.

We went to Bratislava,which is the capital city of Slovakia.

I have got to tell you guys that the place (which prior to this, I viewed as some poor east european country with nothing but old factorys and farms) has got THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD.

SERIOUSLY.

I have extensively travelled the globe, and I would like to bet that I have one of the highest tallys on this forum for variety of different women of cultures, creeds, colours. But these women are ALL hot, all WELL DRESSED, take a HUGE amount of detail in dress and there physical appearance. Did not see ONE fatty there.....

THE TROUBLE IS............................. Basically, this society is everything we talk about on these boards. The women have self respect, dont give it up easy, arent falling overthemselves being drunk in the street, are traditional..... This, i inculcated, is a legacy of the history of foreign invasions; they kinda stick with their own and follow a model of how things should be to keep their society together. They got rid of the commys in 89/90, and the psychology is still evident of `big brother is watching` I noticed NO street hits, bar hits - I was scoping everything out, and basically, i think that rep to them is evrything (in days of old, if you stepped out of line, the communist secret police would fook you up) its strange but true that this watered down style communism that seems to pervade society at large, has ingrained itself in the dating game.

Heres one example - I kinda look like the typical slovak. So as I walk around, checking out girls, which in England I would get loads of return glances, eye contact, smiles etc etc, there, they make a point of not doing eye contact, and being very demure. Saw very few single women - and they seem to have traditional male/female roles kept in place.

I'm telling you guys that if you really want to find a good white wife who has old school values - either move there or get on a website to meet women there and vacation there....

It was literally ridicolus the amount of amazing looking women....... Sorry to babble on, but i thought places like this just did not exist

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern europe definitely has some of the hottest chicks. And barely a fatty in sight. The average looking girl is a lot hotter then the average west european or American girl for sure.

I'm going to east europe next week and can't frickin wait....will report back :rockon:

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it only takes travelling to the right countries to realize how bad we have it over here in terms of women. It's a new reality overseas! Don't forget that you are a foreigner over there and it's a whole diffrent story when you live there.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But do they expect to be treated like princesses? I met a girl from Ukraine once, a real natural beauty, but it seems I didn't say her name enough. Next!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is generally said about eastern european girls is true however dont think you're gonna have a easy life in there.

If a girl has only the impression you're "gaming her" or making tricks you're most likely to be done with her, keep the negs at the minimum, just like they dont treat you as a piece of sh1t, most of them dont want to be treated as a child or as a b1tch.

An average western good guy has much more chances of success than a overgaming negging player, compliments not only dont mess up your interaction but are mostly appreciated.

I suggest to any guy trying this way to decondition himself before landing there.

And one last thing, if they see other girls like you its a plus of course like everywhere else but if they see you making out with other girls it backfire and you're being labelled as a sex tourist.

And please dont be like those big groups of english guys going to EE wasting money,getting drunk and annoying women, the college herd game will lead you to a hangover with your friend at the most.
Avoid as well the italian/turkish parrott game where you serially approach any creature with a vagina and repeat the same compliments all over again while staying clingy all the time.

Just be a good guy being respectful and polite and with some luck all will go the right way ;)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like I would do very well there.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, Eastern European woman look great but are the biggest divas on the planet. They think they are the absolute sh*t and men are lucky to be in their presence. No matter how good a girl looks I ain't the type to kiss her ass, so slavic broads are worthless to me.

Plus, the slavic culture is traditional in that men are expected to be manly men, hairy and dour, serious and stalwart and protective at all times. In the west they'd be considered overprotective. Wanting to know where the woman is, making her decisions, paying for everything, etc. etc. I'm much more lighthearted and fun than that and I certainly don't want to make some b*tches decisions for her or pay for her sh*t. It's totally unlike the US and every slavic chick I've dated has hated me and I've hated her. Total incompatibility.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
From my experience, Eastern European woman look great but are the biggest divas on the planet. They think they are the absolute sh*t and men are lucky to be in their presence. No matter how good a girl looks I ain't the type to kiss her ass, so slavic broads are worthless to me.

Plus, the slavic culture is traditional in that men are expected to be manly men, hairy and dour, serious and stalwart and protective at all times. In the west they'd be considered overprotective. Wanting to know where the woman is, making her decisions, paying for everything, etc. etc. I'm much more lighthearted and fun than that and I certainly don't want to make some b*tches decisions for her or pay for her sh*t. It's totally unlike the US and every slavic chick I've dated has hated me and I've hated her. Total incompatibility.
As a slav I partialy agree with this. The paying for everything is somewhat ''oldschool'' I could say, because we're like third world countries to some extent, getting the commies out ( only officially tbh ...) I'd dare to say game is much different here :S

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to Budapest, Hungary on a stag weekend. I have never seen so many beautiful, fit women in my life, it was like some unimagineable paradise. We even used to stand in the city centre trying to spot a woman who WASN'T amazing. I saw one slightly overweight woman the whole long weekend, and I think she was a foreigner.

All beautiful, all absolutely 8-10/10 perfect bodies, tiny waists, perfect boobs and arse, I sh1t you not. A few of us had quite good success with them in the clubs and bars, they seemed to like non-locals, so maybe yours was a Slovak thing?

Guys, go to Budapest, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a Czech, a Bulgarian, a Russian, a Ukrainian, a Polish girl, and a Romanian. Probably a few others I'm forgetting about. All of them except the Polish girl were from their old country.

I will say they definitely have strong values, and adhere to them strongly.

They were all very high maintenance. If you can deal with that, you're in the clear and they'll be very loyal.

Just be prepared.

P

perseverance

You're going to get good women everywhere and bad women everywhere. Of course the grass is always greener on the other side.

Wouldn't it be good if you could go to Eastern Europe, box these women up and bring them home with you? They'll soon change their ways once exposed to Western culture or Americanisation as it were.

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah I should ve searched this thread before!

I was recently hit by a HB9 slovak celeb very hard!

Moved in USA recently. I am turkish native and yes slovak chicks went crazy about turkish guys most. She was so into me. I was insecure and acted very silly. I was heartbroken afterwards... If they smell AFC they went nuts. So act them as you see the first IOIs around Slovak girls or you ll be nexted for sure! Anyways lessons learned... I am gonna look for more Slovak chicks around!

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
Just arrived back from my buddys stag do.

We went to Bratislava,which is the capital city of Slovakia.

I have got to tell you guys that the place (which prior to this, I viewed as some poor east european country with nothing but old factorys and farms) has got THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD.

SERIOUSLY.

I have extensively travelled the globe, and I would like to bet that I have one of the highest tallys on this forum for variety of different women of cultures, creeds, colours. But these women are ALL hot, all WELL DRESSED, take a HUGE amount of detail in dress and there physical appearance. Did not see ONE fatty there.....

THE TROUBLE IS............................. Basically, this society is everything we talk about on these boards. The women have self respect, dont give it up easy, arent falling overthemselves being drunk in the street, are traditional..... This, i inculcated, is a legacy of the history of foreign invasions; they kinda stick with their own and follow a model of how things should be to keep their society together. They got rid of the commys in 89/90, and the psychology is still evident of `big brother is watching` I noticed NO street hits, bar hits - I was scoping everything out, and basically, i think that rep to them is evrything (in days of old, if you stepped out of line, the communist secret police would fook you up) its strange but true that this watered down style communism that seems to pervade society at large, has ingrained itself in the dating game.

Heres one example - I kinda look like the typical slovak. So as I walk around, checking out girls, which in England I would get loads of return glances, eye contact, smiles etc etc, there, they make a point of not doing eye contact, and being very demure. Saw very few single women - and they seem to have traditional male/female roles kept in place.

I'm telling you guys that if you really want to find a good white wife who has old school values - either move there or get on a website to meet women there and vacation there....

It was literally ridicolus the amount of amazing looking women....... Sorry to babble on, but i thought places like this just did not exist
that movie 'hostel' was based in bratislava where they torture guys from abroad.. was it anything like that there?

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visited Prague during the Summer of 2010, and I swear it's like they have some sort of master race of beautiful women thing going on over there.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was not impressed with Bratislava at all, maybe it's because I'm from a Slavic country myself... :D But I was impressed with Budapest chicks, hats off! Also, Czech girls are hot as well.

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
So nobody got laid but we all r fans of sandra shine lol
Yeah and I am hitting walls right now thou cus miss that exclusive opportunity with her :box:
God damn she is hot as hell!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
i have lots of experience with these hot eastern european types and believe me appearances can be very deceiving they have their own unique problems.. they seem like the perfect wife at first they cook great f*ck you real good, not an ounce of fat on their hot slim bodies and they know how to dress and are just great fun. Sound familiar.. say like bpd? Cuz that's what it's gonna feel like after you've finished dating one of these vampires long term!
Them crazy Romanian chicks be givin vampires a bad name, bro, damn! lol