Brains people, brains.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty, I want to throw this one up in the air.

We can all safely agree that this site is about self improvement. I want to put it to everyone that in a lot of cases, people choose to pervert the ideas that are taken from here to their own agenda and use that concept of self improvement as a licence to be arrogant and cruel. I also think that it's a croc to come here and ask "why am I striking out?" when you know damn well why.

I am not going to start on my soapbox and rave on about the difference of improvement and nastiness-

We all know what it is. Your parents failed you if you still honestly cannot tell the difference.
Take some personal responsibility. Cop what you have been given on the chin and use the experience you gained to improve your understanding.

end rant.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown

We can all safely agree that this site is about self improvement. I want to put it to everyone that in a lot of cases, people choose to pervert the ideas that are taken from here to their own agenda and use that concept of self improvement as a licence to be arrogant and cruel. I also think that it's a croc to come here and ask "why am I striking out?" when you know damn well why.

I am not going to start on my soapbox and rave on about the difference of improvement and nastiness-

We all know what it is. Your parents failed you if you still honestly cannot tell the difference.
Take some personal responsibility. Cop what you have been given on the chin and use the experience you gained to improve your understanding.

end rant.
I disagree, this site much more about saving the male population from the influence of feminism. Popular culture is full of feminized crap. Most men grow up learning how to behave in a manner that is contrary to their nature. They hear about women and their stupid issues on TV all the time, but nothing in popular culture tells a man how to be a man. In fact any time a man speaks out women call them cavemen.

Faag eye for the straight guy is perhaps the best and most despicable example of how our culture is too damn feminized. What we really need is a DJ TV show. Something that is in your face and just pisses the femanazies off.

Men come to this site to learn the truth and to learn what is wrong with our culture. This is not a self help site.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really have no idea what you just wrote.

Please re-post it in English.

Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown

end rant.

I'm sorry shorty, but I have to disagree here. I don't believe the original idea behind this site was self improvement....unless you call getting a girl self improvement.

I don't see guys learning how to be c&f or use other techniques as perversion...unless I am misunderstanding your post.

there are alot of people who feel this site has become like sheepish and has been taken over by sheep:

"hey
this place used to be different, with peoples attitudes like yours far outwaying the blind sheep, now sadly it seems the sheep have overtaken"

I realize that your being a woman the ideas that are promoted on this site you might not agree with some of them...but they do have their place in the mix.

As I see it when this site was around they had a guy named Pook who posted ideas on how to be a man and stuff like that. I think there is a difference in how you see a man and how we see a man should be.

but it's interesting to read your comments thanks.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Gentlemen, let me try to explain this.

Getting the girl is secondary to building up the confidence and ability to deal with life well that is primary to a true DJ. When you have yourself at the pinnacle of who you are and who you want to be then the ability to attract women will fall into place in itself.

Yes this board focus's on women, however it tries to focus on us as men improving who we are in all aspects of our lives. This is why it really pisses me off when you get these little wannabe gangsters and **** here asking questions like how to get her to take it in the ass on the 3rd date and whatnot.

This board is not(or at least was not) intended to build a bunch of little player robots. It was to help the guys having trouble pinpoint what was wrong with the way they were doing things to help improve themselves.

At least it was when I joined up almost a year ago.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah
Ok Gentlemen, let me try to explain this.

Getting the girl is secondary to building up the confidence and ability to deal with life well that is primary to a true DJ. When you have yourself at the pinnacle of who you are and who you want to be then the ability to attract women will fall into place in itself.

Yes this board focus's on women, however it tries to focus on us as men improving who we are in all aspects of our lives. This is why it really pisses me off when you get these little wannabe gangsters and **** here asking questions like how to get her to take it in the ass on the 3rd date and whatnot.

This board is not(or at least was not) intended to build a bunch of little player robots. It was to help the guys having trouble pinpoint what was wrong with the way they were doing things to help improve themselves.

At least it was when I joined up almost a year ago.
this is kinda what I am getting at thanaks Kwah. :)

I'm seeing posts about how guys get nervous about calling a girl that they don't like, but want to take to bed and dump next week, so they can take that "experience" and make better Dj's out of themselves. I keep seeing posts about the tribulations of dating multiple women, using them as your own little self improvement experiment.....then the same posters come back b-tiching about how these women did them wrong.Play with fire you get burned.

Kevin-believe me, I have as much as a problem with "men" like David Beckham as you do. If guys really want to regain their place in the world, and not feel like girls they can. Use your balls.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people that think that this website is supposed to make you NASTY and EVIL....are getting the wrong idea.

The people that think that this website is supposed to make you CELEBATE and PRUDE....are also getting the wrong idea.

I honestly don't see anyone getting dumped here because they are nasty? I have never ever had a problem with a girl dumping me or giving me the cold shoulder because I was nasty, or rude?

A lot of the tone is lost, but there is a LOT to be said for TEASING. This is like, uh, the pillar of what I do at least. If I were to directly post my conversations with women (just the words) you guys would probably think I was the most evil person in the world. Without the smiling, smirking, laughing, poking, touching, rubbing, etc. 90% percent of the communication is lost.

Why do think that there are guys like you-know-who running around screaming "Embrace Your Sexuality!"?

Because it is important, it accounts for that 90% that is missing.

There is no 'ability to attract women', they are already attracted, and you just have to NOT mess it up. These people have to learn/get comfortable SOMEHOW.

How do you propose they do it? Draw up a big massive theory? Ask a female friend? Read books?

I think I may have the blinders on or something, but I don't see any "wanna be gangsters" in here?

I don't see anyone on here asking why they are striking out.

Okay, I see some, but it is obvious why they strike out...because they give up on themselves too easily.

I am rambling now...time to stop. Anyway, this debate has been going on forever here: :rolleyes:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16796

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25411

Just replace "SS" with "player". ;)

Remember balance, and being honest with yourself and the girl on what you want from her.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn't give a sh!t about what the women on this board think?

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
Am I the only one who doesn't give a sh!t about what the women on this board think?
You're the kind of idiot I am talking about. With this kind of mindset, you deserve nasty b-itches who are out to phuck you over. I guess it's easier to get a woman to sleep with you than it is engaging in an intelligent discussion because you are too far up yourself to see that a woman has a brain in her head too. :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont give a **** what any girl on this post thinks. your a ****ing woman of course your not gonna like a site that teaches us how to manipulate you. you still think youd love a nice guy who treats you well.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not the only one prince, count me in as well :D

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not alone mate... for all i care she can go suck her brothers c0ck... women arent supposed to be here anyway... so shorty, why dont you just get a life...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are chicks who post boringly about themselves all the time but there are some who consistently offer interesting comments.

Like Tamales for example.

Last edited:

coh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why girls hang out here, I have no problems with that, but I think that it takes a guy to truly see through a girl, and most girls' comments here are LAME, 'cause girls DON'T know what they really want, they say a million things, and then do the opposite :rolleyes:

My parents didn't fail me. Kevin said it best, this world is filled with g4y cr4p, and girls really need to know their place.

You seem to be bothered by this, why do you have 343 posts?

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're the kind of idiot I am talking about. With this kind of mindset, you deserve nasty b-itches who are out to phuck you over. I guess it's easier to get a woman to sleep with you than it is engaging in an intelligent discussion because you are too far up yourself to see that a woman has a brain in her head too."

Q. for the guys... Do you think if you engaged Shorty here in an intelligent discussion about, oh, I dunno, women's suffrage in the 18th century and it's relationship to the emergence of democracy, or some ****, she'd get all hot and horny and take you home? Or, do you think she'd think you were a nice intelligent little AFC, pat you on the head, give you a special cookie for respecting women so much, and then go fvck the balls off the nearest half-drunk DJ?

A1