"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Brain damage

pharoh

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Fuked in the head?

I am considered around a 9.5, and get a lot of attention on campus. However, I won’t and will NEVER go and approach these girls because I won’t supplicate to them. I fuking hate them sooo much. They think they can make me a slave to their outer beauty and come to them like dogs. The thought of going to her and talking to her will only put myself down and make her think that she is better than me. You think your better than me you stupid w.h.o.re? It’s so funny. They wear all these seducing clothes, and I love it when I pass by and their wondering how come I didn’t go and talk to them while they were smiling at me. All I feel for these girls is lust, lust, LUST, and my right hand takes care of that for me. That’s all I need until I’m old enough to get some escorts or hoes to satisfy me sexual side. What I really hate are these “high class sluts.” I’m talking about the girls on campus who think they are some Queen cause they look very attractive. Yeah, Queen Bytch you fuking w.h.o.re. What I usually do is go and sit near them in the computer lab, and then don’t pay them any mind, and do my stuff. They try to do $hit to get my attention, but I don’t budge. I want to show these bytches that they are not all they seem to think. I’m just wondering what your thoughts are on this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
Hmm..... I can see you have anger issues, that would be my first priority, before you really hurt some one. you sound like one of those people who will just explode one day, that worries me. work on yourself before you look for others to work with. The real thing is better than your hand, yes much better.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Obviously your attention is on them since you always notice them wanting attention, yet you say you pay them no attention.:rolleyes:

What you are saying though? You don't approach hors because they are unworthy - so why are you going to go after escorts and hos when you are of age? Confused :confused:

There are a few good women out there that are not attention hors, I suggest you find one - this may relieve you of your anger and soothe your troubled soul!!
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
pharoh i totally feel you bro.



After a while, I gave up that fight cuz i figured it was pretty useless. I didn't get ass, for sure. They do all that makeup and wear all those expensive hand-picked clothes for a reason. They want your attention and they're too stuck on the old fashioned mentality to approach you. Just go for it and they'll love you. Don't feel like you're succumbing to some queen bee. Tap those a$ses!! ;)
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
LOL you are a ****king idiot!! Did some girl hurt you, or you are just brain ****ked? You're not getting laid, and if u were to be a 9.5 like u claim, u should be using that, and dont give a **** about what they think! Do your really mind what she is thinking while you are pounding her?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
Hey Pharoh, I know what you're saying. I still have those power issues myself, and I still think approaching a girl to get her number is a submissive act. The thing is, this is how it's always been and you just have to accept it. If you really are a 9.5, you have to realize that girls will be even more intimidated about making contact with you then the average looking guy.

Who cares if you had to risk getting rejected, and gave up control for a split second. When you're shoving your d1ck up her ass, you'll realize it was worth it and that you're the one in control. A moment of vunerability when asking a girl out, for days/months/years of playing it your way is worth it in my opinion. Stop looking at it so much as a loss of power, and start thinking of it as a sign of power that you had the balls to ask a girl out when she would never have the courage to do the same.

BTW, you're not a scorpio are you?:D
 

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
First off....you are either trying to pull our chains or you have some serious anger issues.

You keep that stuck up persona about you. You will be one frustrated puppy for a long time. Oh and good luck with those escorts!!

Mo ho's for M.A.C.
 

Fantasy

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
2
Considered a 9.5? Did you take a poll on your looks or something that included decimal places on the scale?


Your post seems to radiate the same attitude that disgusts you. I can't help but to think you are projecting this view onto others because you sound really frustrated. Resist judging people by their exterior.
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
I love it when macks rate themself on some absurd scale.

Post a picture or link, dude.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

pharoh

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Obviously your attention is on them since you always notice them wanting attention, yet you say you pay them no attention.:rolleyes:

What you are saying though? You don't approach hors because they are unworthy - so why are you going to go after escorts and hos when you are of age? Confused :confused:

There are a few good women out there that are not attention hors, I suggest you find one - this may relieve you of your anger and soothe your troubled soul!!
What I mean to say is that I only need a girl to satisfy my sexual side. I have no reason to have some type of relationship with these girls. I hate the fukin' drama, the romance, and all that other bull**** that comes with most girls. I just want to meet her, fuk her, then leave her or keep fuking her without all this other crap.
 

pharoh

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Trance
LOL you are a ****king idiot!! Did some girl hurt you, or you are just brain ****ked? You're not getting laid, and if u were to be a 9.5 like u claim, u should be using that, and dont give a **** about what they think! Do your really mind what she is thinking while you are pounding her?
LOL, thanks for the compliments. Your right that with the attitude that I have now, I will probably never get laid. I don't really care as I've said before I can use other ways to satisfy me sexual needs. I would definitely like for a girl to do it for me, but I'm not going to go and talk to her and make myself loose power like she is some ***** I need. I'll resort to other methods such as escorts or whatever when I'm older.
 

Drex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
568
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by pharoh
I'm not going to go and talk to her and make myself loose power like she is some ***** I need. I'll resort to other methods such as escorts or whatever
yea, resorting to escorts makes you look a lot less needy than talking to a random girl you find attractive. :rolleyes:
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by pharoh
LOL, thanks for the compliments. Your right that with the attitude that I have now, I will probably never get laid. I don't really care as I've said before I can use other ways to satisfy me sexual needs. I would definitely like for a girl to do it for me, but I'm not going to go and talk to her and make myself loose power like she is some ***** I need. I'll resort to other methods such as escorts or whatever when I'm older.
You know what I think?

I think you're scared. ;)

Furthermore, I think that you're using this mysogenistic approach to cover up the fact that you're scared.

The very fact that you think women "take power from you" when you approach them shows everyone here just how AFC you are. Your presence and self-esteem and confidence can only be taken from you if you GIVE it away. By whining about how women take it from you, it shows you don't have enough inner strength to keep yourself from giving it away.

You may have the looks, but you don't approach because you're afraid you don't have what it takes presence-wise and personality-wise to seduce a woman. You justify it to yourself by blaming it on the women. Why not try taking some responsibility for yourself for a change? :p
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by pharoh
Fuked in the head?

I am considered around a 9.5, and get a lot of attention on campus. However, I won’t and will NEVER go and approach these girls because I won’t supplicate to them. I fuking hate them sooo much. They think they can make me a slave to their outer beauty and come to them like dogs. The thought of going to her and talking to her will only put myself down and make her think that she is better than me. You think your better than me you stupid w.h.o.re? It’s so funny. They wear all these seducing clothes, and I love it when I pass by and their wondering how come I didn’t go and talk to them while they were smiling at me. All I feel for these girls is lust, lust, LUST, and my right hand takes care of that for me. That’s all I need until I’m old enough to get some escorts or hoes to satisfy me sexual side. What I really hate are these “high class sluts.” I’m talking about the girls on campus who think they are some Queen cause they look very attractive. Yeah, Queen Bytch you fuking w.h.o.re. What I usually do is go and sit near them in the computer lab, and then don’t pay them any mind, and do my stuff. They try to do $hit to get my attention, but I don’t budge. I want to show these bytches that they are not all they seem to think. I’m just wondering what your thoughts are on this.
What does brain damage has to do with this?

IMO you have the right idea, you just need to think about it in a different way.

Lose a battle, but with the war. Let yourself supplicate a bit and approach, but later make her fall totally for you. Make her think about you night and day, but stay cold. Ice Cold :)

And then, when you see the same girl who was prudish and acted like a queen a month ago, starting to change, and get excited when she sees you. When you see the attachment in her eyes... You're gonna know you didn't supplicate.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Still no pic

Elephant man.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I think your gay.
 

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Location
San Bruno, Ca. USA
Squirrels knows what's she's talking about.

Pharoh, if you're not just being a dork and making a fake post, think about what she wrote.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Woah, you have problems.

It seems as though you're on some kind of power trip. Get off your high horse.

You might also be gay.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top