Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bragging stories

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been back for the better part of a week now, but have been unable to post with the AFC dribble that's been flooding these pages.... So, I want to try and shake this a lil bit...

About two weeks ago, I went out with a girl to a fairly fancy restaurant. We had a great conversation throughout the meal. Then, at the end she tells me, "I want you now." I said 'ok', and finished eating. Then we went and paid the bill, and left. Nearby I knew of a public washroom that I dragged her to, locked the door and bent her over the sink as I had my way with her. Meanwhile, there was someone trying to get into the washroom every couple of minutes, providing a sense of urgency. So, we finished up, got our clothes on and walked out together, to hear the man say 'You guys were totally having sex in there!' I winked at him as I walked past.

Then, we had to take the bus back to my place (we had been drinking and weren't going to drive, you people better do the same). As we were waiting in the busshack, she tells me 'I'm going to return the favor for what you did to me.' then she got on her knees and gave me a BJ untill the bus got there.

Went home, and had sex for the rest of the night.

------------------------

Now, I want you guys to provide some bragging stories... please be honest here, and try and make them as recent as possible.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
I got discount on pop tarts.

Reaction score
So you fuvked a prostituting wh@re in public - what an accomplishment - YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I applaud your dj skills! CLAP! (only one clap)

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL a guy who'se secure in his game can give respect toother guys who do well.

SPIS, that;s the kinda sh!t we're in the game for, top stuff !

I'd post my own boast report but a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. (Tho I did once get busy with a chick in a bathroom at a party, way cool :D).

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<BRAG>
Girl I knew from a place I shopped and from some parties at a mutual friend.... She was in a relationship for 5th year in a row (still is)... She was never unfaithfull before that evening... Was at a party at my friends house, started in the kitchen me fingering away on a counter, went into the bathroom and fvcked like hell, she got exhausted multiple times. Know her good now, I was best lay and biggest d1ck she had. Unecessary to say it happened more times... Good times!
</BRAG>

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
So you fuvked a prostituting wh@re in public - what an accomplishment - YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here here PRL.

*waits & watches the rest of the small d i c k ed boys to crawl out from under their rocks*

:eek:

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

I'm impressed too man. Pop tarts are hardly ever on sale.

Well story/brag time.

Before coming to this site I had a little oneitis for a young girl.

After coming here for awhile now I celebrated the new year with lots of the knowledge and experience that this site and its members have so kindly impressed on me. I woke up after the party with the former oneitis girl on my right. Her friend lauren on my left. Twas a fun night. (now where's my pants?)

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Wow

Originally posted by Snoopy
I'm impressed too man. Pop tarts are hardly ever on sale.
Y`know what they say :"Gotta have my pop"

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, PRL, SHE paid her share that night. Also, it was our second date.

So... rather then flame on me for sharing... why don't you share one of your less then believeable stories? Or does **** like that just not happen to you?

Anyway, iqqi, I would be happy to hear one of your stories :)

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

Firstly I'd like to say I found neither enlightenment, laughter, nor anything constructive in any of what you had to say, so better change your nick there guy. In the meantime, ease up on the penis envy. There's enough pvssy in the world that not all of us have to pay for it even if you do. So next time you feel like making a joke or flaming another DJ for his success spare your fragile overblown ego the embarassment, and us the irritation and don't.

...and iqqi, I'm willing to give you a chance if you can gaurantee something worthy of the DJ mindset of advancement and self-improvement, and not another "I had five guys wanting to fvck me at the same time" debacle. On second thought, scratch that, because if a woman isn't getting any, it's her choice.

Best of luck in life and Love DJs, and to my man SoPimp, Congrats, we need more positive uplifting posts to counter all the tripe and reaffirm what we're doing here. Again, congrats and glad to here another DJ success story.

-CyranoDeBergerac

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
...and iqqi, I'm willing to give you a chance if you can gaurantee something worthy of the DJ mindset of advancement and self-improvement, and not another "I had five guys wanting to fvck me at the same time" debacle. On second thought, scratch that, because if a woman isn't getting any, it's her choice.
what is funny here, and i am indebted to you for leaving this wide open for me to point out, is that your bragging rights have to do with getting @ss. and if a woman was to brag about the same thing, she gets a thumb down.

this shows what your values are, and the hypcrosisy of it.

but that is something i already knew. just thought i'd try to point it out to you alls.

but enlighten me, oh wise men. what would be grounds for a gal such as myself to brag? or should i say, what could i do that would be "valuable" in your minds?

what is funny to me, is that what would most likely impress cats would be the same cold hearted manipulative sh!t that they condemn for. sigh.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi

what is funny to me, is that what would most likely impress cats would be the same cold hearted manipulative sh!t that they condemn for. sigh.
Actually, a story of how the last guy played you would provide enough entertainment, I think. G

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, for one, toast you...

....hey, the guy is sharing a recent accomplishment... that's great, Lord knows attention is good. Sometimes, it's all about us, and not them for a change. Nights like that, is one for the memories when we get old. I'm all about human experiences like this. Ya only live once, so it's best to do it, then regret not doing it later. *shrugs*

As far as my many sexual adventures goes..... it's endless, and it's been told once or twice on here, escapades with some of the most incredible women in my life. Stories, and adventures that would make even So Pimp cry, and maybe even want to jack himself off to TheLadiesMan's sexual history. Banging chics, getting blown, in public places is of course, childs play. What pimp hasn't banged a chic in a public bathroom? I did that little ditty in Jr. High, many o times, so I can't really say that I'm impressed with your story. Just like pulling a train on a chic, it's been done to death. In these times, that's passe to say the least. The bus stop thing, that one is all yours bro, I salute you.... great f*cking time management skills you got my man... you got off two quickies from the time you left dinner, to the time you guys are waiting on a bus.... I could never c*m that quick if my life depended on it... my hats off to you, great job.

I am sure there are plenty of you out there with such great memories... if you feel like sharing, please do... but please, don't flame the guy for trying to have a good time, and wanting to share his story. He, like a lot of us, are just honest ppl... who are really saying.... 'Sometimes ya got to say f*ck it.'

Again, congrats So Pimp.... one day, when you've been there and done it, stories like this one, aren't even worth telling. *cheers!*

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Here here PRL.

*waits & watches the rest of the small d i c k ed boys to crawl out from under their rocks*

:eek:
......why are you waiting on little boys, with small d*cks bro? Do you want to suck em or something? :)

I keed....

Hey, it's a positive post... don't be a hater Brown.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I, for one, toast you...

I have to say that I am quite surprised at the level of controversy over sharing some lil 'war stories' with the boys over here...

From the haters that may or may not have their own stories to tell, to the people that took it at face value and shared a story, to those that are sarcastic... (which by the way is not my BEST story, which wouldn't even be believed, it's just my most recent story)

Really tho, for a site that should be filled with 'Don Juans' there are surprisingly few tales of sexual ventures... and I was just trying to get the ball rolling a lil bit.

When I first got here this site was all about positivity, and supporting your fellow man (or recovering AFC) to get to the point in his love life where he wants to be, no to help turn him into the MAN that his heart knows that he is meant to be... not all this player hating, sarcasm and flame wars that it seems to have turned into.

I could care less about the attention, I just wanted to make sure that there are people on this site that actually do have sexual escapade stories to share... (so iqqi, I would still like to hear your stories that your willing to share)