Brag about yourself

TKE222

Reaction score
I came across this idea on another forum I visit.. Racers use it to build up their confidence before the weekends offshore race. I thought Id kinda bring it over here and see how it works.. Everyone just post a little bit about yourself and BRAG!!! No one gives a ffffffflyin F about it besides you so build yourself up a little and reread it before you go out.. Maybe it'll give you that little confidence boost before you put yourself in front of a girl and she'll see the same things about you that you just bragged about!

I'm Cale.. Im good looking and succesful, I have some of the best toys any man could ever ask for. I get what I want because I hustle, not just at work but in life. I'm a hardass in business and social dealings, I know what I want and I know what it takes to get it. I do my research and never come to the table emptyhanded. I dont let anyone bring me down and no one is above me, and if they are Im gunnin for their position in life or career. Theres nothin I cant do. People look up to me and respect me, they come to me for advice 'cause i've got my **** together. I work hard, I care, I move forward, I dont let any ruts show up in my life that I could fall into. Thats me..

and thats whats runnin through my head when I approach a woman.. She can see that drive, that confidence in my eyes and it turns them on. They know I can get whatever I want and I can get whatever they want too..

cd

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a billion dollar house, my bank account has so many zero's i dont know where to start, im 8'2 ripped to shreds, my **** is so big i need a wagon for it, i have to go pick up my super model girlfriend on my way to the gym... brb....

kill your ego, its unecessary if your the **** your the **** but inflate your tiny ego, sure w/e

good quote

“The better you get, the less you run around showing off as a muscle guy. You know, you wear regular shirts, loose shirts-not always trying to show what you have. You talk less about it. It’s like you have a little BMW-you want to race the hell out of this car, because you know it’s going 110. But if you see a guy in a Ferrari or Lamborghini, they slide around at 60 on the freeway because they know if they press on that accelerator they are going to go 170. These things are the same in every field.” - Arnold S.

TKE222

Reaction score
well thank you for bringing such an upbeat, positive attitude to the table.. if you dont like it, dont post.. but dont be a **** about it.. I didnt brag about muscles or cars or any of that crap..i bragged about personality and attitude.. can't buy those things..

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My uncle is friends with many people that have over 10 million dollars and the thing he tells me is that most of them are actually very simple people, who dress normally and drive normal luxury cars without really trying to show anything off to anyone.

The deal is, the more you have, the less you need to show. You do have! You are the man and you KNOW IT, so why do you care if other people know? Now if you lack something then you try to overcompensate and it's disgusting.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea nex thats pretty much what i was trying to share in my post. Dead on. Do we really need a post for people to annoymously brag on an internet forum? Are you really that lonly. Why brag? Thats what i let other people do. Other people enjoy bragging about your success. You know your the shi+ when you do nothing but be modest and everyone talks about how Great you are. Without even saying a word.

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
...or as Golda Maier(sp?) was once quoted as saying:

"Don't be so modest, you're not that great anyway."

:crackup:

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
wtf?Are you kidding me this is a pointless thread how is bragging on the internet to some internet strangers gonna help your confidence or gain anythang?Its nothing but typed wordz anyone can type about themselfs but in real life they wont brag and are losers,Im just typing the truth

P.S. ooh yeah Im a good looking guy ;)