Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bradley Manning, modern day hero?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
the guy has steel balls to do what he has done imo, Im sure at any point he could have just 'dissapeared' yet he has shown some USA activities to be way below the belt and risked his own life to do so.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know if he is a hero, i think its more likely that he was just a dumb kid who didnt realize what he was doing

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
i dont know if he is a hero, i think its more likely that he was just a dumb kid who didnt realize what he was doing
I think "dumb kid" really doesnt come into it

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is much more "alpha" that any of those anabolized guys chasing a ball and pushing each other, the demostration of that is that those in commands dont give him a free pass, guys like him are a threat to tyrants and real leader of free men.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
I think "dumb kid" really doesnt come into it

well what i mean is i think he was very niave, i think perhaps he thought he was going to become some kind of hero but really nothing happened, i saw the video of the american chopper in iraq killing all those people down below which was supposedly one of the biggest reasons for the release, but even then most of the ameican public just remained apathetic as usual, he really just screwed himself over. at the same time i hate to discourage people from any kind of whistleblowing so im kinda torn about the issue. if he genuinely felt he was doing the right thing then i cant blame him guess.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A modern-day hero...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beppe_Grillo

We need more politicians who win the will of the people without the use of the mainstream media. No going on these Wh0res' TV shows (for "debates"/interviews etc etc)! Only candidates from the free-info society of the internet should gain victory. The crooks are in control!