Brad Pitt's size is small???

Status
Not open for further replies.

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to sound gay. This one has puzzled me for quite awhile. When women run into naked pics of Brad Pitt on Google, they screamed in panic and claimed how small his member was. Seriously, I don't think it's *that* small, and the pics that these female friends of mine showed me, showing it in its flaccid state. If you are curious, go Google.

I don't get this. That's the size of what most nude/naked pictures/sculptures. They don't scream seeing Michelangelo's David's penis, or in all the Renaissance artworks. What on earth are these women seeing/thinking/imagining. Some of them claim that it destroyed the "illusion"/"imagination" , "not with that body", etc etc.

Anyone has a clue??

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I´m guessing he´s some kind of sex god to them, so that they think he must be hung like a horse.

SnakeCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women typically don't think of naked scultures and statues in a sexual way. However, Brad Pitt has been on the front burner of women's fantasies for quite a while. And, to find out that your personal "Captain Sexuality" is hung like a young Squirrell on a cold day, well, that crushes the ego. Women would rather keep up the idea that his is packing a huge tool, just as men would like to think that Angelina Jolies breasts are always going to be firm and perky.

funnydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're gay for thinking about this for more than two seconds... and I choose not to Google such things :)

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
Why are chicks showing you photos of Brad Pitts penis!! ?

..and why can't I find it on Google to laugh at?

The Muscly Jerk
Yeah, laugh at.

*Wink*

I don't see why this is even worth posting about, how is this going to improve your game?

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
I´m guessing he´s some kind of sex god to them, so that they think he must be hung like a horse.
His size is probably not the only misconception some women have about Brad Pitt. The funny thing is, one can have a small package and still have women at his whims.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
alnite said:
I don't want to sound gay. This one has puzzled me for quite awhile.
Obsessing over a man's package, nah it's not gay at all.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can only hope it was cold at the photoshoot...
Or maybe he just takes cold showers... a lot...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Oh for the love of God...will you guys get off your Brad Pitt obsession? Yeah, he's a good actor but honestly, he is NOT God's gift to women. He's not even all that good looking. Men are way more obsessed with him than women are...it's kinda sad, actually. And for crying out loud STOP looking at naked pictures of him you freaks! Gross! *shakes head*

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Let's get a link in here folks. I'm not shy. Must be the insecure teenagers who have to call everyone gay cuz they look / think about another guy's c0ck.

I say bring it on. I want to show my g/f, will be a good laugh, I like freakin her out. I tried google but couldn't find it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I try not to think about the size of other men's penii. Although his genitals would have to be pretty damn small to let Angelina Jolie lead him around on a leash like she's doing.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, being a celebrity and especially one thats considered a big sex symbol its easy for women to assume that he probably carries a pretty large package. It really does suck for people like that because they have to meet up to their fans expectations.

But really though, this is what I say to all this: If its not my penis, then its not my problem.

funnydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have penis size anxiety, just remember this: By time they find out, you're already in there. So how does it matter.

If you want to keep her and that is a problem, learn to turn a woman on with your mind and with soft touching, massaging and teasing. If you do all these things, the actual penis is a very small part of an incredible experience she will never forget. And anything will do the job when you've made her feel like this for a while.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Homo/10 bro

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just when you think you've seen it all, you come across a thread obsessing over the size of a celebrity's penis.

Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.