Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Braces...

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never have thought I would get braces until today

man i wonder if that's goign to ruin some of my looks, but i dont think its really going to effect my game though

i'd have to wear it for two years...
I hope they're not that bad

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't think they'll affect your game...

... Prepare for the biggest mindfcuk you've gotten in a while.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 years is nothing, I had to wear braces for five years, had to get a total of 12 teeth removed in my life, and I had to get 2 "fake" teeth put in. Also you have to remember that in the end it all be worth it because you'll straight teeth and an excellent smile, and in the end that will help your game.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on age..
if i was 18 or younger right now, i'd do it with mine..

and i've SERIOUSLY considered getting it done, been to the dentist and **** for examination about it.
been to a "invisalign" clinic - (look that up, if your teeth aren't to bad its seriously, invisible teeth straightening)
but u know what i've recently decided..

**** it..

the left side of my mouth, the teeth are near perfect, the right side of my mouth is crowded, and just off center 1 of the teeth grew in behind 2 other ones, (forcing 1 forward)..
i've been very self concious about it until a month or 2 ago..
it really doesn't matter much.

heres what one guy told me long ago when i posted about this.

"did kids tease you at school about it? - if they didn't its not that bad"

(something like that anyway)

and no, the kids didn't, but i've been self concious about it for so long i'd try and hide it when i smile, making me smile strangely etc.

ok, its not a smile that'll get me on TV, but its a smile that i'll still pick up HB8s with..
(once i get my body in shape i'm happy with, i got no doubts i'll be pulling HB9s)