Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BRACE YOURSELF - invasion on November, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Australia? That's where the meteor's going to hit!
Wouldn't surprise me if something like that would happen since most Australians haven't repented and even ones that are in the churches haven't even repented. The new doctrine of lordship salvation which is taught in all new versions of the bible has making people trust in their own good works rather than in God. All the cults believe in this doctrine as well. Jesus Christ makes you righteous for what he did for you not what you do for him.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS;
and all these things shall be added unto you.” —Matthew 6:33

Notice its not our righteousness. Its his Christs righteousness.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some may or may not remember a few pages back I mentioned the Gematria coders said the next sacrifice would be Ruth Ginsburg. Well she's dead. They were a few days or a week off but they have been scary accurate with these sacrifices. They keep mentioning 11/9 is the big bang, the Golden Gate bridge will be destroyed.

dfg.JPG

CR.JPG

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still digging for more proof on this. I saw videos of a news reporter showing a tunnel system that was underneath the blast sight. A labyrinth network of tunnels where human trafficking was "supposedly" taking place. Boats would dock at the port to drop off or pick up the kids/women and house them under neath the building.

They kept all the ammonium nitrate in that building as an insurance policy. When they know they're about to be caught they destroy the building to bury the evidence. There has been a ton of fires lately. Makes you wonder are most of them intentional to destroy evidence? It can't be a coincidence that there has been around 15 massive fire across the globe since the Lebanon event.

View attachment 4580
Russia yesterday finishes the plan of Lucifer.

View attachment 4581
This is was written on August 11, 2020, well in advance of the great American forest fires, of which their smoke has darkened the skies over Toronto the past few days. Real apocalyptic fires in California, Oregon and Washington. This was not mentioned on the post but did happen afterwards and raged through half of the September month.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been said that the Denver airport is their main air travel port.
This was featured in an episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. This show put allot of controversial conspiracy topics, being discussed here right in the open on cable-TV and some people interviewed within the show were killed while it was filming. Everything has been pulled off. But yes, you have Denver airport, the Ozarks, and underground network of tunnels.

I'm still trying to find the post relating to the death of RBG. Please provide the post # so I can review this? Did you actually predict this in an earlier post?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was featured in an episode of Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. This show put allot of controversial conspiracy topics, being discussed here right in the open on cable-TV and some people interviewed within the show were killed while it was filming. Everything has been pulled off. But yes, you have Denver airport, the Ozarks, and underground network of tunnels.

I'm still trying to find the post relating to the death of RBG. Please provide the post # so I can review this? Did you actually predict this in an earlier post?
Took me a while but I found it. I made a mistake, it was in the Chadwick Boseman thread. See last paragraph.
77.JPG

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took me a while but I found it. I made a mistake, it was in the Chadwick Boseman thread. See last paragraph.
View attachment 4847
You've piqued my interest in Gematria. Sounds like a type of the old "Torah codes". I get the "Torah codes", but this is a new thing here.
Is there anything else predicted to happen? Who is the next one to go?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[Q
Do you think there's going to be a World War 3 with China and Russia?
There is so much crazy going on I have no idea what's going to happen. I will say my spiritual intuition has been is telling me for months an attack is coming. To be prepared, scary times are near but to stay strong and not to be scared. People have been mentioning the 3 days of darkness are coming. My intuition tells me Nov will be the month that an attack happens. The Cabal will stop at nothing to stay in power, even if that means killing millions of innocent people. It will be their last ditch effort to destroy the election in hopes to regain their throne.

You've piqued my interest in Gematria. Sounds like a type of the old "Torah codes". I get the "Torah codes", but this is a new thing here.
Is there anything else predicted to happen? Who is the next one to go?
Yes, they said these sacrifices are all leading to the next 9/11 type attack with the destruction of the Golden Gate Bridge. With massive earthquakes on the San Andiras fault line. An immanent attack from Iran in retaliation to the death of Qasem Soleimani via an emp. They have been constantly saying for months the day the Bridge will come down is on 11/9.

They are pleading for people who live in CA to find a safe place or leave the state before that date. Me personally, I think CA is the target because it is the most evil state in the US. What I mean by that is HollyWeird & Disney is the hub for pedophilia, drugs, human trafficking, mind control via TV & movies and Evil. Just look how the state is burning like Hell on earth.

What really got me thinking about the bridge really coming down is a video I watched a couple years ago that someone made of a Grim Reaper holding onto the GG bridge. You know, like predictive programming that surrounds us everyday. It's signs that if you are on the same frequency you can pick up on. When I heard the Gematria coders constantly mention the bridge is coming down, my mind automatically remembered the grim reaper clip. Thats what I mean on picking up signs and putting them together.

Here is the clip:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[Q

There is so much crazy going on I have no idea what's going to happen. I will say my spiritual intuition has been is telling me for months an attack is coming. To be prepared, scary times are near but to stay strong and not to be scared. People have been mentioning the 3 days of darkness are coming. My intuition tells me Nov will be the month that an attack happens. The Cabal will stop at nothing to stay in power, even if that means killing millions of innocent people. It will be their last ditch effort to destroy the election in hopes to regain their throne.

Yes, they said these sacrifices are all leading to the next 9/11 type attack with the destruction of the Golden Gate Bridge. With massive earthquakes on the San Andiras fault line. An immanent attack from Iran in retaliation to the death of Qasem Soleimani via an emp. They have been constantly saying for months the day the Bridge will come down is on 11/9.

They are pleading for people who live in CA to find a safe place or leave the state before that date. Me personally, I think CA is the target because it is the most evil state in the US. What I mean by that is HollyWeird & Disney is the hub for pedophilia, drugs, human trafficking, mind control via TV & movies and Evil. Just look how the state is burning like Hell on earth.

What really got me thinking about the bridge really coming down is a video I watched a couple years ago that someone made of a Grim Reaper holding onto the GG bridge. You know, like predictive programming that surrounds us everyday. It's signs that if you are on the same frequency you can pick up on. When I heard the Gematria coders constantly mention the bridge is coming down, my mind automatically remembered the grim reaper clip. Thats what I mean on picking up signs and putting them together.

Here is the clip:
I have black relatives who live in CA right now. However, can we really be sure anywhere in the USA or Western Hemisphere is safe? If Iran launches a retaliatory EMP strike, then allot more places are affected by that than just CA. If things go south with the American elections then Canada (where I'm at) is uncomfortably north and bordered to the USA. It makes you think if someone leaving CA is just kicking the can down the road if whole countries are being affected.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a scene out of Blade Runner 2049..... but no, this is a real pic. It's the ashes from the Cali wild fires blowing over San Francisco....

Down here in L.A. we were supposed to get record heatwaves these past few weeks with temperatures reaching 120°F, but the ashes blocked out the sun so we only had to deal with 95°F weather.....

Screen-Shot-2020-09-09-at-3.39.44-PM-scaled.jpg

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would take a lot of explosives to take down that bridge. Those explosives could be used to kill a lot more people than would die on the bridge if they were used elsewhere. A more realistic attack would probably be hijacking a barge and ramming it into the pillars. That's what the recent hurricane did in pensacola to take down a section of highway over the water.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would take a lot of explosives to take down that bridge. Those explosives could be used to kill a lot more people than would die on the bridge if they were used elsewhere. A more realistic attack would probably be hijacking a barge and ramming it into the pillars. That's what the recent hurricane did in pensacola to take down a section of highway over the water.
I'm sure the 911 conspiracy theorists would also tell you people thought it would also take a lot of explosives to take down the WTC...

Thermite does wonders over traditional explosives on steel.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe so, but @stovepipe looks like he's spot on with his predictions so far. To predict RBG's death like that, and it occurring before the election, and happening on a September, and then predicting a bunch of stuff in November, seems to fit the narrative of this thread. The thing is now we are getting crazy news coming out all the time, that even if something did happen in CA, or the Golden Gate Bridge, it feels like it will be just another headline, unless it's a catastrophic earthquake like the movie 2012 (2009). Even the recent hurricanes that hit the States feels like a blah news headline. Even this prediction doesn't sound way out anymore. If someone wants to send a message, they'll do something crazy like that, even if there is a more realistic attack option elsewhere.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think it will be the election turmoil that ends up being the subject of this thread. I did not realize, but it is actually optional to use a states popular vote to assign their electors. It is tradition, not law, and it is not in the Constitution. So there is actually nothing illegal or unconstitutional about throwing out a state's vote count and appointing electors loyal to the incumbent.

When people figure that out, they are going to be seriously pissed.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check the news, the most powerful man in America supposedly tested positive for COVID19....

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check the news, the most powerful man in America supposedly tested positive for COVID19....
He's been on HCQ for months. This is more of a distraction to something bigger. Right now saying you have Covid is the best excuse in the world to stay away from people to drink some margaritas while you quarantina. Maybe to keep him and his family safe for whatever the event might be. Some say for mass arrests, while the Gematria coders show a threat to his life. There is lots of numbers that correlate. One being the time he tweeted 10:44 and the other like code. The 10:44 stands for Obama and the other could mean Hillary. The 10:44 tweet was prior to the one below as I can only upload 2 pics.

Off topic: Madonna and or Childish Gambino might be the next sacrifice in the coming weeks. Madonna did say a while back in a speech shes having thoughts of blowing up the White House. 10/17 & 11/9 are still set for the 2 days to be on high alert. It hasn't been on the news but there has been lots of earth quakes in CA the past week.

I'm just speculating here but I have been seeing triple digit times numerous times a day, everyday for the past few months. Im talking to the point where it's obvious the universe is trying tell me something. My gut is telling me its going to be biblical.

2.JPG
October is Hunting Season
oct.jpg

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically this happened on October 1st rather than September as the original prophecy videos indicated. But hey naybe its just a day or two over the month to tease us.

Its like waiting for something all of September theb this happens the first day of the next month. We will see if he survivrs this. He is fat, over 70 years and under allot of stress and lots of people wish ill of him and these factors do not bode well statistically.

Unless its a false result and he is being protected, we have yet to see. Thanks @stovepipe for sharing the other predictions with us.

Did not know this thread would really take this turn. Lets see if he recovers.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically this happened on October 1st rather than September as the original prophecy videos indicated. But hey naybe its just a day or two over the month to tease us.

Its like waiting for something all of September theb this happens the first day of the next month. We will see if he survivrs this. He is fat, over 70 years and under allot of stress and lots of people wish ill of him and these factors do not bode well statistically.

Unless its a false result and he is being protected, we have yet to see. Thanks @stovepipe for sharing the other predictions with us.

Did not know this thread would really take this turn. Lets see if he recovers.
This is known as the October Surprise in American politics, happens every election year.

Status
Not open for further replies.