Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BRACE YOURSELF - invasion on November, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like believing in someone else experience, feeling or premonition without using our my own knowledge, perspective and common sense.

Things are bad but they will fix themselves eventually , comparing the impact of blm protest to covid is a bit far fetched

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't be an invasion by China or Russia - because it simply isn't possible to mobilize a huge invasion force across the Pacific without being detected by satellite surveillance. The only people who can invade the US are the illegals that the Democrats allow in for vote harvesting and cheap labor.

Also, China prefers the "soft takeover" method which gradually occurs over time via buying up real estate and financial markets. So no, they won't be sending their army across the pacific.

Anyways, an invading army isn't coming, rather the Mark of the Beast is coming.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreams? Who believes in dreams? How about the zodiac? Woman believe in that bunk. Not men. Nothing will happen on that day. People have been predicting life changing events and the end of the world for hundreds of years yet here we are.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreams? Who believes in dreams? How about the zodiac? Woman believe in that bunk. Not men. Nothing will happen on that day. People have been predicting life changing events and the end of the world for hundreds of years yet here we are.
Addressed in post # 17.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've looked at other videos today on youtube relating to dreams. While the jury is still out as to what is going to be happening, there is some commonalities on some of the videos:

1) images of soldiers rounding people up.
2) people forcibly removed from their homes.
3) bad weather, etc....

What I'm hearing so far sounds like some type of martial law or civil unrest at a level worst than what is occurring right now.

There would sound Jesse Ventura Conspiracy episode which covered FEMA camps. I can't really find any episodes of this, but this is the only show that thoroughly covered this. It is no longer available anywhere that I know of. This is in common now with several videos of different people having the same type of dreams.

Theoretically there might be a successful coup attempt around the election time or serious domestic terrorist incident. This seems more plausible to me than a foreign country doing anything.

Videos viewed:

View the videos and see for yourself if that is what it sounds like. Hopefully this is not the case.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op you need to go outside and meet real people
I'll be back here on December 1, 2020, as far as this thread is concerned. I'm going to pause for now because I've placed enough information on here. There is no point continuing until something really terrible occurs and confirms whatever I have wrote, or December 1, 2020 arrives and nothing has happened.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've looked at other videos today on youtube relating to dreams. While the jury is still out as to what is going to be happening, there is some commonalities on some of the videos:

1) images of soldiers rounding people up.
2) people forcibly removed from their homes.
3) bad weather, etc....

What I'm hearing so far sounds like some type of martial law or civil unrest at a level worst than what is occurring right now.

There would sound Jesse Ventura Conspiracy episode which covered FEMA camps. I can't really find any episodes of this, but this is the only show that thoroughly covered this. It is no longer available anywhere that I know of. This is in common now with several videos of different people having the same type of dreams.

Theoretically there might be a successful coup attempt around the election time or serious domestic terrorist incident. This seems more plausible to me than a foreign country doing anything.

Videos viewed:

View the videos and see for yourself if that is what it sounds like. Hopefully this is not the case.
Correction: Please ignore any speculation concerning what could develop that could lead to the outcomes depicted in all of the aforementioned "dream videos". The reality is I simply do not know, I'm simply trying to find something in common with a set of different people who posted similar themed dreams. By definition, I originally posted that I should have more insights into this by September, 2020 and can not possibly imagine, speculate or conjecture what could happen in November, 2020. Anything I've said before is pure speculation beyond the core content of the above videos and I take that back.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Two words. There is a mass dream going around where people are getting this word.

I've done some searches on youtube which corroborates with my mother's dream a couple of days ago. Mom believes something very bad is going to be happening around the world and that people should repent and get serious with God very soon.

I'm going to put some links to various youtube videos that corroborate people's "dream" testimony to see if we can get a resolution of a certain "mass dream" that's going on that points to something happening in the world before the end of this year which is worst than covid19, and the protests which have just happened.

In a nutshell, based on my research there are three events. One lady described them as waves. The first two waves are a warning shot (i.e. covid19 and the BLM riots), however, a third one is coming which is worst than these two:

I watched this video just after my mom had her dream to see if there was a confirmation. Here there are three waves, but the third one is the most devastating.

I'm going to include another video I saw today:

The term "BRACE YOURSELF' was first introduced by this video.

He recommended doing a search term of BRACE YOURSELF on youtube and this is what I found:

There is at least one video from that selection of videos that mentions November 2020 on the title of this. I haven't heard the contents of the video so I can't judge. I was pointed to this website where another pastor has a dream. It's not waves, but its a calendar which stops at March and June. (i.e the Covid thing was March, the riots were June).

Again, this is a "breaking news" type of thread, and I've only heard some of the videos. However, why would people put up testimonies on youtube of their dreams and the dreams have some similarities (i.e. there are 3 things, 2 things are minor and the last one is where the bad one is -- and the 2 things may have already passed). This is the most convincing aspect of this with me.

I will continue doing research with this and try to put a composite picture together, as I'm doing now with anyone who is posting their dreams/visions on youtube over the past little while. If anyone else has any dreams, visions about the end coming before this year is up, then feel free to post below (or make your own youtube video and link it).
You're too clogged up dude. You need some pus fast. Pus or drugs.. Something.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're too clogged up dude. You need some pus fast. Pus or drugs.. Something.
There will be plenty of that if you miss the rapture. I dont want to miss it.

In the book of Revelation, and the part that deals with the world AFTER the rapture, I would quote Revelation 9:21
"Neither repented they of their murders, sorceries, nor their forncation, nor their thiefts".

Sorcery in the Bible is in Greek, Pharmakia, from where the word Pharmacy is originated from. This is referring to recreational drug use.

We all know what murders, fornications and theft means.

Therefore, in that dark world there is plenty or drug use and plenty of fornication, which is why the world is going faced with the wrath of God. It's not my focus here to go into detail with the judgments of the book of Revelation.

Now, in reference to Revelation 9 - what came upon the Earth in this chapter that people didn't repent of their sins?
These are demonic locusts in a plague described in this chapter. People get upset with God for these plagues and wanting to remain in their sins and refuse to repent. It's likely there are witnesses in Jerusalem telling people what is going on during this time and urging the people to repent.

I don't want to be in that type of world. I probably wouldn't last very long since bandits probably would have murdered me and stole my food or money as its a totally anarchic and chaotic world with police forces overwhelmed and in disarray. You want to talk about defunding the police. After the Rapture, the police will start going crazy as they'll be overwhelmed and unable to restore order in a society gone to the dogs after millions of Christians simply vanish off the face of the Earth.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do feel something big is coming. Stumbled upon a video on this channel I occasionally watch that mentioned these mass dreams.
My mom is an extremely religious person. She's mentioned reptilian humans for years, I laughed at her for it. Till recently after doing a ton of research I'm now believing it to an extent. Being Hollywood is owned by the deep state and those who study conspiracies (if you wanna call it that) like myself know that predicative programming is what they do. I recently rewatched the tv show V and the remake again. At this point nothing would surprise me anymore. I'm actually expecting something out of this world happen. The amount of evil I see and feel is on levels I didn't think were possible this fast.

I've been spending hours a day for months now researching the Cabal/Illuminati/deepstate. These people will stop at nothing to achieve their agenda. Even if that means nuken the world to start over. POTUS is in their way from achieving what they want, which is the NWO. He's already had over a dozen assassination attempts. The media is working overtime to censor information in hopes POTUS loses. The google software engineer who blew the whistle saying they are trying to rig the election by controlling peoples minds. He couldn't live with himself being part of the evil so he left. This happened late last year. He did an awesome interview on the topic. Not a coincidence that all these people have the same time. Most people are expecting something bad to happen around election time.

I read leaked emails over a month ago from an employee that stated Gates plans on releasing the real virus around that time frame. Then last week during an interview Gates said "if the first one didn't get their attention, the next one surely will", followed by a sinister smile and laugh, then turns to Melinda and she does the same. Flat out telling you another virus is coming thats going to be much worse. I assume bad enough that a vaccine will be mandatory, followed by the mark of the beast. Granted this is all speculation but I've seen and read enough that I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this happens.

What a lot of people don't know is celebs sell their soul to Lucifer in order become rich & famous. They get paid millions because they are the Cabals puppets. Meaning they are an influencer for Satan. They are to voice to the world for whatever narrative they are told to no matter what. Being they are worshiped like Gods, they have an enormous impact on a large portion of the population. Celebs having tens of millions of followers that will do as they're told. It's not coincidence that celebs are pushing people to stay home, to wear a mask, to hate Trump. They are using the Celebs to push for hating Potus and voting for Biden. Hate is an evil emotion and spreading hate is a virus. Social media is the most powerful mind control tool on the Planet. It's the perfect place for these celebs to push their agenda.

Then you got Joseph Gregory Hallett who is saying he is the new King of England. If you watch his video he talks a ton on Biblical prophecies that lead to this point. Thats the reason why the current Royal family disappeared is due to them being exposed for having fake royal blood lines. Something along the lines that the Rothschild owned the Royal blood rights and sold it to their family many years ago. The guy gives off some really evil vibes. Queen Elizabeth is a supposed reptilian. If you watch the interview with Arizona Wilder (ex Illuminati) who tells the stories of her watching them shape shift into reptilians who sacrifice humans. She talks about Queen Elizabeth turning into a Reptilian eating humans.

You're either blessed to see all the evil that's going on in the world or you're not. The locust invasion, floods, huge fires, rivers in the middle east turning red. Just a ton of Biblical stuff. People all over social media are calling these times the great awakening which it does indeed feel like. It's like all the evil has been unearthed and rising to the top for the world to see. There was a guy a couple months in my town dressed as Jesus, with the blood, robe, I mean the while nine. Walking down the street dragging this huge 10ft tall cross with signs that said repent. My gut tells me a new deadly virus or a war that comes to your door step.

Strage sounds in China last week.

Cyna opens all 9 flood gates for the first time in history

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op you need to go outside and meet real people
Social distancing.

I was wondering about some sort of civil war, with the country so divided it doesn't take much imagination. You said the dreams mentioned November, so it could be set off by the election.
Terrorism is also a possibility, probably domestic.
There could be another virus worse than Covid-19 released.
Asteroid from space or natural disasters.
The thing about a foreign war is we haven't had one for awhile now, that's unusual in itself.

Could be nothing, but this year has had a definite cloud over it.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to disagree.

My father grew up in a different era. His idea of cutting lose was listening to the Kingston Trio and drinking beer. I wouldn't be at all surprised if his fraternity did the goldfish swallowing and phone-booth cramming.

I'd imagine that by 1968, my father probably thought the world was coming to an end too. The idea of seeing men having long hair, burning draft cards and the American flag, taking LSD was probably a reality that he wouldn't have imagined less than ten years earlier.

Like a pendulum, I predict that in less than ten years time, our world will become more conservative (I doubt that any one from the late 60's would have predicted the 1980's Reagan years) .

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve also had an eerie feeling that something will happen in the Fall and around November. I just chalked it up to the election happening and envisioning how bad it is now x10 how it usually is every 4 years in November

but maybe there was more to that feeling I felt that I didn’t comprehend

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a pendulum, I predict that in less than ten years time, our world will become more conservative (I doubt that any one from the late 60's would have predicted the 1980's Reagan years) .
You're more optimistic than I am lol. I've also been thinking about the '60s during this current upheaval. I'm sure a lot of guys from the WWII generation thought the world was changing and leaving them behind. There was definite change, but I'm not sure there was the same kind of sense of doom talked about in this thread. They did come close to nuclear war then, so maybe they did.

I would agree about the pendulum, except for one thing. Trying not to get too political here, but here's what's different about right now: If things swing to the left this year, the fix is going to be in. Conservatives are a minority now. Biden has talked about giving the vote to illegal immigrants, and granting them citizenship. Then opening the borders to let more immigrants in. Congress has talked about adding DC as a state, and Puerto Rico has also been mentioned. I have nothing against immigrants, that's what the country has been founded on. But the aim of these moves are to ensure the left remain in power indefinitely, because the groups they are wanting to add tend strongly to vote Democratic.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to disagree.

My father grew up in a different era. His idea of cutting lose was listening to the Kingston Trio and drinking beer. I wouldn't be at all surprised if his fraternity did the goldfish swallowing and phone-booth cramming.

I'd imagine that by 1968, my father probably thought the world was coming to an end too. The idea of seeing men having long hair, burning draft cards and the American flag, taking LSD was probably a reality that he wouldn't have imagined less than ten years earlier.

If you read post # 17 (a critique of my own post), it goes into further details of other failed dates in the past. I am attempting to be intellectually honest with this whole subject and made a number of disclosures of other times I believed, very strongly as I do now, that those dates were the end.

However, you can understand from my perspective, if you read that post, that something would have to trigger me about 2020 and ignore the other failed dates. This is more than just a pendulum shift or "another date" out of a series of former failed dates, or I don't think I would have made this thread!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spoken to my mother recently concerning this subject and she clarified to me that she did not have a dream. I mean to correct this initial statement made on the first post. She heard a voice telling her to "WATCH OUT", and the sense of her spirit is that this has to do with some global event that will be occurring soon. The term 'WATCH OUT", or 'BRACE YOURSELF" sounds similar.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny you say that, because I was talking to a friend of mine the other day. And he said he can't shake the feeling something very terrible is going to happen. And to be honest, I've been feeling the same way, and I bet a lot of other people are thinking it too. I don't know if we're dealing with the Second Coming, no one can know that. But this year has been so bad for the world, I bet even non-Christians can feel the vibe out there that something is up.

We've had the coronavirus and then the riots, and it feels like there is a third disaster coming. And it's not murder hornets.
I'm not into conspiracy theories and don't live my life in fear but I've had a feeling for a few months now that something big and life altering was going to be heading my way sometime later this year around October-November.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not into conspiracy theories and don't live my life in fear but I've had a feeling for a few months now that something big and life altering was going to be heading my way sometime later this year around October-November.
I don't believe in premonitions at all. But I and several other people I know feel like a third disaster is going to happen. I don't know the exact months, but it is sometime this year. Hopefully nothing will happen, and we will all have a big laugh at the end of the year.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In further reply to @Georgepithyou and @RickTheToad I am including two old Hillsong worship videos.

I challenge these two posters who believe this is a doom and gloom kill-joy thread to just take a look at these two videos and look at the faces of the people who are on this video and see if you don't see real joy in their faces:

To see holy young women praising the Lord and being full of Jesus like that just blesses me to watch that.

That is all I can say. These people are not happy or in that state of joy because of sex, or drugs, but because they are full of the Holy Spirit.

The Bible says: Eph 5:8 "Be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess: but be filled with the Spirit".

I didn't say people have to wear sackcloth and ashes, stop eating and live in fear over the next few months. Other people have the same thoughts and are sharing on this thread as well so it's productive to look at this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.