"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bra and panties

GullableJoe

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Ah Ha!! I figured if I use that thread name that it would get your attention. Well tonite we was at this guys house and playin drinking games. Well this one girl is down to her panties and bra. Well we was gonna discuess this game and give each other advice. Cause we were sorta partners.

So.. me and these two other guys go in the bedroom and was gonna discuss this game. We're all friends though, remember that. So while we were in that bedroom ( I know I done missed my opportunity) she was there almost in the raw. Should I have singled her out and didn't care about the game and just had my fun with her and tell the other two guys to give me a few seconds or should I have done what I did and just act like a chump and go along with all the advice given out for playing the game??? I do know that this girl is interested in me and probably would have went along with it. I already know what I should have did, but I just want some backup.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Axe

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
No, when you have a girl in a bedroom in her bra and panties you're suppose to hand her an x-box controler and start playing halo.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
you should have atleast handed her toilet paper
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
"No, when you have a girl in a bedroom in her bra and panties you're suppose to hand her an x-box controler and start playing halo."

hahahaha
 
Top