BPD's can control their behavior…they choose not to

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gives a whole new meaning to the importance of screening does it not ?
Like she would tell me anyways.

Told me about every thing about herself, so open and close tk me i had to tell her a few times i dont need to know some things.

Billtx49

Reaction score
i had to tell her a few times i dont need to know some things.
You Always need to know about a woman you're getting serious with. She Will tell you about her life. You only have to Listen and make a decission about whether or not to proceed with her based on her freely given information.
If they like you, women usually tell you who they are eventually…

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You Always need to know about a woman you're getting serious with. She Will tell you about her life. You only have to Listen and make a decission about whether or not to proceed with her based on her freely given information.
If they like you, women usually tell you who they are eventually…
After being single and picky and judgemental for 7 years i opted to be ooen and forgiving and understanding to a fault of her problems.

That bit me in the ass. Failed myself terribly

What a terrible idea.
Be picky. Be judgemental.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just dont understand how these cvnts can be so mean.
I've had an extremely difficult time wrapping my mind around this as well.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After being single and picky and judgemental for 7 years i opted to be ooen and forgiving and understanding to a fault of her problems.

That bit me in the ass. Failed myself terribly

What a terrible idea.
Be picky. Be judgemental.
We have to learn from our mistakes just the way it goes, I learned my lesson not to get involved with a girl that has issues, never been around women that have BPD didn't have any experience thought I could handle her issues, nope didn't work out that way. After being with a BPD your brain gets a crazy woman detector installed, today I can sense women with issues.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same problem I couldn't believe how vindictive she could be, wow I was so kind and caring to her and she wanted to see me pay for what she said I hurt her deeply.

StonesDK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same problem I couldn't believe how vindictive she could be, wow I was so kind and caring to her and she wanted to see me pay for what she said I hurt her deeply.
You should see the **** my ex pulled after the breakup. A month after, she texts me she has a new boyfriend. Picking up my son next, she acted drunk from love making sure I saw how euphoric she was. Staging of his belongings right inside the porch door, to make sure I see he spends time there. Asking me if I could pick my son up at his house and not to worry because he was at work. Updating her profile pic on facebook to a picture of them looking in love and laughing the very same day I told her I wanted the handover to be as short as possible. Trying to triangulate by stalling me outside her house when picking up my son, with him inside painting, just so she can gauge if she had her hooks in him deep enough. Oh yeah the attempt at demasculine me by offering me her new boyfriend to fix my car.

Vindictive b1tch. I may have left her but I'm not cold hearted.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Your closest friend one minute, screaming at u like a psycho the next. Ignore u for the day or 2 then come back as the normal close loving gf then next, being kind and apologising like " how can u not want to be w me as i love u so much ,i just have problems with stress, i dont handle things like u"....... then i buy it like a dumbazz

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should see the **** my ex pulled after the breakup. A month after, she texts me she has a new boyfriend. Picking up my son next, she acted drunk from love making sure I saw how euphoric she was. Staging of his belongings right inside the porch door, to make sure I see he spends time there. Asking me if I could pick my son up at his house and not to worry because he was at work. Updating her profile pic on facebook to a picture of them looking in love and laughing the very same day I told her I wanted the handover to be as short as possible. Trying to triangulate by stalling me outside her house when picking up my son, with him inside painting, just so she can gauge if she had her hooks in him deep enough. Oh yeah the attempt at demasculine me by offering me her new boyfriend to fix my car.

Typical cruel treatment.
Luckily i have no kids with the cvnt.
And she knows not to parade another guy in front of me, she knows that wont go well for anyone.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have to learn from our mistakes just the way it goes, I learned my lesson not to get involved with a girl that has issues, never been around women that have BPD didn't have any experience thought I could handle her issues, nope didn't work out that way. After being with a BPD your brain gets a crazy woman detector installed, today I can sense women with issues.
Its rough as your brain has so much difficulty processing what is happening and why.
Like a mindfvck, that is so unnatural that u become fvcked up.from it.

Serotonin levels become fvcked and your neurotransmitters are off making u feel crazy

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread

I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder when I was 23. I imagine at times where I would be if I went through life undiagnosed

Especially drug addicts the first thing I do is take them to a mental health facility.

After 11 years a shrink twice a month and Lexapro and I'm quite normal

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on lol

When we say bpd are we saying bi polar or borderline personality lol I could have given insight on borderline personality years ago lol

True borderline personality is easy to spot. They love risky behavior like I don't know.. foursomes lol or gambling lol. They almost always abuse drugs or have a drug history. They also have abondobnment issues.

1% of the population has borderline personality disorder. Some of the women are just crazy

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on lol

When we say bpd are we saying bi polar or borderline personality lol I could have given insight on borderline personality years ago lol

True borderline personality is easy to spot. They love risky behavior like I don't know.. foursomes lol or gambling lol. They almost always abuse drugs or have a drug history. They also have abondobnment issues.

1% of the population has borderline personality disorder. Some of the women are just crazy
Cluster b has cross over symptoms.

Mine was for sure npd and diagnosed bipolar tho REFUSED to belive 2 diff psych diagnosis by diff psychs

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For here we are talking about BPD borderline personality disorder.. when my ex saw I was asking around on sites (one of them I had to change my user name because she was stalking) she always brought it up in my face.. she blamed me for spending $180 at betterhealth.com for them only to say she does not have BPD... wtf you don't ask online you seek help in person.. but whatever..

This morning I woke up with a email from youtuube saying she has subscribed to me.. you already know where this is going..

I always say man I wish I could clone her but leave the BPD out

StonesDK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to point out, that 1%-1.5% is a bad estimate, considering most borderlines don't seek help. They don't believe there's something wrong with them. My guess it's the very low functioning ones that end up becoming a statistic. Some sites have even suggested this

There's even suggested statistics that anywhere between 25-50% female inmates has bpd

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe I missed it, but is she the mother of your child?

Her behavior is absolutely disgusting! Offering her new BF to fix your car is the ultimate form of disrespect.

Once you experience that euphoria with them, you can see that glow in their face with their new supply. My male friend has BPD and I saw that same exact glow in his face with his new GF. He is 42, but looked and acted like a child around her. I now see she has BPD or some other Cluster B disorder after chatting with her all night.

Something similar happened to my buddy. He tried to get his ex BPD back after 5 months of NC. I told him not to contact her, as he will see her true self, the cold hearted side. Well, lets just say I was spot on, as she was so cold to him he called me immediately after crying. That same night she posted a handful of pics on her FB with her new man that he later found out she was talking to while they were dating (not surprised) and also changed her profile pic of a selfie of them. He cried non stop all night in utter shock. He was so brainwashed to think he could actually get her back and that she would listen to what he had to say. Two days before she left him she asked him to get her pregnant and they were also engaged.

I'm still, after all these months, trying to wrap my head around some of her blatant disrespectful behavior. Her thinking its ok for her male friend to sleep over and get drunk with me not there. That's the kind of crap I dealt with and that brings me such great shame in myself for not leaving the countless times I tried. The triangulation she put me through was utter hell on earth. Hated her for the way she was able to suck me back into their toxic vortex after the chit she pulled. Throwing me love bombing crumbs to make me think she is still that person, begging me not to leave her, only for her abuse to get worse and worse.

Telling me to marry for the 100th time just days before she moved, when in fact she had "zero" intentions and started dating the new guy days after that.

She played me so well in the end I truly feel sick everyday for falling for it all hook line and sinker. She only kept me around to help her pack, move things and not be alone in that apt. Future faking about her and I buying a house together the following year, showing me texts of mom saying she cant wait to meet me and spend Xmas with them.

Long story short, I kept chasing her for a week after she left, taking her crumbs, then I blew up on her saying she was selfish for leading me on and giving me the silent treatment when I did nothing wrong, then her saying "shes tired of walking on eggs shells with me, better we dont date anymore" Then I found a piece of paper in my bag clothes a week later that said "I love you, try not to forget me". Thats when it hit me in the face she used me and had zero intentions of a future. I cried for weeks thinking it was all my fault. If it wasn't for her friend telling me about her past, I probably would have continued to chase her for God knows how long.

I should have never taken her back the last time I broke up with her, could have saved myself a world of extra pain/abuse and let her suffer in that apt alone thinking about what she did.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it, but is she the mother of your child?

Her behavior is absolutely disgusting! Offering her new BF to fix your car is the ultimate form of disrespect.

Once you experience that euphoria with them, you can see that glow in their face with their new supply. My male friend has BPD and I saw that same exact glow in his face with his new GF. He is 42, but looked and acted like a child around her. I now see she has BPD or some other Cluster B disorder after chatting with her all night.

Something similar happened to my buddy. He tried to get his ex BPD back after 5 months of NC. I told him not to contact her, as he will see her true self, the cold hearted side. Well, lets just say I was spot on, as she was so cold to him he called me immediately after crying. That same night she posted a handful of pics on her FB with her new man that he later found out she was talking to while they were dating (not surprised) and also changed her profile pic of a selfie of them. He cried non stop all night in utter shock. He was so brainwashed to think he could actually get her back and that she would listen to what he had to say. Two days before she left him she asked him to get her pregnant and they were also engaged.

I'm still, after all these months, trying to wrap my head around some of her blatant disrespectful behavior. Her thinking its ok for her male friend to sleep over and get drunk with me not there. That's the kind of crap I dealt with and that brings me such great shame in myself for not leaving the countless times I tried. The triangulation she put me through was utter hell on earth. Hated her for the way she was able to suck me back into their toxic vortex after the chit she pulled. Throwing me love bombing crumbs to make me think she is still that person, begging me not to leave her, only for her abuse to get worse and worse.

Telling me to marry for the 100th time just days before she moved, when in fact she had "zero" intentions and started dating the new guy days after that.

She played me so well in the end I truly feel sick everyday for falling for it all hook line and sinker. She only kept me around to help her pack, move things and not be alone in that apt. Future faking about her and I buying a house together the following year, showing me texts of mom saying she cant wait to meet me and spend Xmas with them.

Long story short, I kept chasing her for a week after she left, taking her crumbs, then I blew up on her saying she was selfish for leading me on and giving me the silent treatment when I did nothing wrong, then her saying "shes tired of walking on eggs shells with me, better we dont date anymore" Then I found a piece of paper in my bag clothes a week later that said "I love you, try not to forget me". Thats when it hit me in the face she used me and had zero intentions of a future. I cried for weeks thinking it was all my fault. If it wasn't for her friend telling me about her past, I probably would have continued to chase her for God knows how long.

I should have never taken her back the last time I broke up with her, could have saved myself a world of extra pain/abuse and let her suffer in that apt alone thinking about what she did.
Heartless psycho.

One thing i can not tolerate would be cheating or talking to another guy. The fighter in me takes over and I'm insane with disgust. Couldnt touch a girl ever again if i wanted.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25,% of women don't have bpd lol that's crazy to even suggest

Just cause a women is entitled and spolied doesn't mean she has a mental diease.

I would even refute the title of this the. My experience without help and meds I can't not exhibit bpd traits. I snap uncontrollably, I abuse drugs, I run people off. It's not something I can control when I feel like it. It's me.

.even with Lexapro I have foursomes smoke weed and Gamble daily tho I'm good at it so no one sees it as a problem.