Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD Women Treat Their Men Like Christmas Decorations

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPD girls fear abandonment, that is why they act the way they do. She feels abandonment on both ends, and now is trying to get in touch with you to get rid of her pain, it is all about her, nothing about you, so don't fall for it.

"...it's grade-school tee-ball versus the New York Yankees. Yours is just some tepid, off-brand, generic cola. What I'm making is classic Coke."

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am living this EXACT situation right now!!!

EXPOS knows how much crap my ex put me through.. wether she is BDP or not.. i am not 100% sure about that... but all the signs do indicate that she probably is..

she is defo passive agressive & a narcassist

for the last 3 months, this woman has been hunting me down... she has sent me numerous hand written letters

she has even used her 8 year old daughter, to write to me.. in the hope that this will make me give in to her & come running back for more abuse

she is constantly messaging me in POF.. had 15 messages off her int he last 2 weeks

I have ignored her every single attempt... i got back with her 4 TIMES before... SHE KEEPS COMING BACK!!

the last time i took her back, she begged me... she said she would do anything for me & would make things right again... I FELL FOR THAT BULLSH@T

within a couple of weeks of getting back with her, she went back to her normal cruel & heartless abusive self.

she then DUMPED me 1 week before christmas over the dumbest f@cking thing... i spent christmas day & new years day all on my own in my apartment.. feeling very f@cking low and hurt.

low and behold... 3 months later... here she is begging me all over again!!!!

IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
OP is feeding you idiots what you want to hear, and everyone just swallows it without question. Nothing in any of his posts indicates any knowledge of borderline personality disorder. He's just preying on your bitterness toward women in general by giving you an easy excuse to hate them. And the sosuave crowd devours that bullsh!t like dogs being thrown poisoned meat.

It's unfortunate that we have a man here with high levels of ignorance leaving an idiotic comment. Recovery is not about hating your BPD ex. In order to recover from your traumatic experience, you must let go of your resentment and hostile feelings towards your ex. Keeping all those feelings bottled up inside will prevent you from healing and moving forward on your journey to recovery. Any future relationships you may have will be plagued with insecurities. My steps to recovery helps men come to terms with what they went through, how to accept what happened, then finally moving on to have peace of mind.

Bible_Belt said:
Go and read my posts about bpd. You might learn something. It would be hard for you not to, because you obviously don't know sh!t right now.
No wonder there is jealousy, nobody is reading your posts. I'm the author that did case studies with BPD victims and you never will be. Enjoy reading your posts, somebody has to read them. Good Day.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go and read my posts about bpd. You might learn something. It would be hard for you not to, because you obviously don't know sh!t right now.