Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD woman killed husband in drunk rage, gets 4 years

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/judges-inadequate-sentence/2008/12/16/1229189584513.html

Predictably, the female judge was very sympathetic...

A heavily intoxicated woman who stabbed her husband to death with an antique knife has been jailed for at least four years.

The judge told his family they might think her punishment was "inadequate".

Danielle Stewart, 32, was found guilty in October of manslaughter after she stabbed Chaim Kimel, 55, twice in the abdomen during an argument in their Rose Bay apartment in August 2006.

Today at the Supreme Court, Justice Jane Mathews told members of Mr Kimel's family, including his youngest son who was at home at the time of the stabbing, that courts could not impose sentences to reflect the pain and suffering of a family.

"I suspect that you'll regard the punishment that I am about to impose as quite inadequate to the extent of your loss," Justice Mathews told the family before sentencing Stewart to a maximum of six years and four months and a minimum of four years in jail.

Stewart could be eligible for parole as early as June 2011.

Mr Kimel's family declined to comment on the sentence outside court.

It was "extremely traumatic" for Mr Kimel's youngest son, who was 16 at the time and cannot be named, to have been present the night his father died, Justice Mathews said.

"No doubt [it] will remain with him for the rest of his life."

Stewart, who had been diagnosed with severe borderline personality disorder, had been drinking heavily on the night in question.

The court heard she had become extremely agitated after her husband changed the password to their company's website.

"The offender in her intoxicated state grabbed hold of the knife to stab the deceased without [considering] the consequences," Justice Mathews said.

She found that Stewart had a good chance for rehabilitation as long as she received intensive treatment for her disorder.

Stewart had made several attempts on her life since the age of 12 and had suffered sexual abuse as a young girl, the worst occurring shortly after her mother died of breast cancer.

Justice Mathews found that Stewart was unlikely to reoffend despite the emotional and psychological issues that stemmed from having "more than her fair share" of childhood trauma.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if that would have played out the same had it been in the US? I suspect it would have been something similar, like the chick that shot her preacher husband while he was sleeping.

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
I wonder if that would have played out the same had it been in the US? I suspect it would have been something similar, like the chick that shot her preacher husband while he was sleeping.
You mean this Cupcake?:

http://glennsacks.com/blog/?p=2585

Female Sentencing Discount is real. It is statistically documented in category after category of crime. These are just the more visible examples. It turns out Justice has an "eject" button. Simply allege Abuse, and you are scott free. The alleged abuser doesn't even have to be your victim. It could be your long dead father, or long lost uncle, or some previous anonymous boyfriend. As long as you allege that you were once abused, you can kill anybody. This only works if you are smooth between the legs though. No Men Need Apply.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The headline should read...

"BPD monster kills human and gets sentenced to a slap on the wrist."

Absolutely pathetic.

Hopefully the family can fight this bullsh!t and keep this scum behind bars.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood why premeditation matters. Whether you long considered it or just made a spur of the moment decision, you still killed them. As for intent, when you pickup a knife and plunge it into somebody twice, the intent is clear. I wonder if she'll get the life insurance money when she gets out like the preacher biatch did.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedeparted said:
I wonder if she'll get the life insurance money when she gets out like the preacher biatch did.
:eek: :mad:

You can't be serious. What an abomination :cuss:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, before you blame this sort of thing on Feminism, remember that there are plenty of notorious cases of men using the mental illness defense and getting a slap on the wrist for murder.

Heck, I think I made a thread about it once: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=128684

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
where does it say she has BPD?
Read the quote in the OP. Two thirds down is the reference to her BPD.

THis thread uis a timely reminder of the ultimate danger of remaining in relationships with nutjobs.
Every Cluster B woman will damage a man's life in some way,and the damage is always significant. In this case it was fatal.

WE have been warned.

Playing 'Capt save a ho ' to these vampires can end your life.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Judges get to be judges after a long career as defence lawyers.

Any guesses as to which gender this judge defended during her earlier career ?
Exactly, you beat me to it.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just plain out in favor of liberal death penalty.

Mental illness or not, I don't have the money or patience to deal with people who do stupid crap. Your illness is your problem. Anymore I'm thinking these aren't even real diseases. There's too many for it to be illness. It's just "type of person" and that type is defective. Put it down humanely to protect those that are functional.

If you murder someone other than self defense, you get put to death. Sorry, gotta protect society.

Yeah i'm heartless. Oh well. Tired of working my ass off to have my taxes eaten up by like.. what... 5% of the population and all their crap?

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
*****Pass is a very powerful members-only card. Amex may get you into places, but this one is great for getting you out of places.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Well, before you blame this sort of thing on Feminism, remember that there are plenty of notorious cases of men using the mental illness defense and getting a slap on the wrist for murder.

Heck, I think I made a thread about it once: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=128684

Yea, but you left out the part about "plenty"! :nono: You provided one example, when in fact most men who commit heinous crimes pay dearly for them. :down:

Butt..

Women do **** like this all the time and get off scott free, from traffic tickets, sex-abuse and killing their husbands.

What exactly is your point?

No one said that feminisim is the root of all evil, but it sure is a major motivating factor in alot of the ill's that you see associated with women, cuz they know that they can get away with murder, and they know this because they see other worthless slimey women doing this all the time and follow suit.