Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD relationship in India

darktriadism

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe due to oneitis I'm unable to look past the **** storm of red flags I went through with this girl.

#1 Divorced parents, initially seemed to call her dad cool, **** tested her enough to get 'he's a jerk'. Used to take revenge for leaving the family by demanding things

#2 Insane sex, Ive messed around 10 girls by now, I ran out of things to do to her within a month. She was fascinated by **** and the next thing I could do was just beat her silly, not into that sorta thing

#3 Crazy speed, didn't want to know me, wanted me to rawdog her the first night, we weren't dating

#4 Had multiple guy friends, whom I saw her flirting with/leading on

#5 No consistent female friends

#6 Pretended to be bisexual

#7 Scratching skin till blood came out infront of me, asked her wtf is she doing, said it just calms me down

#8 Series of continuous relationships, never appeared to be single

#9 Joked about suicide a lot when I told her I can't have sex with her

#10 dysfunctional relationship with her whole family

#11 Water phobia

#12 Barked and imitated dogs, crawling around floors. Once during sex, I've never freaked out harder

#13 Called the best end of a relationship as the death of one of the people

#15 Excessive tattoos around erogenous zones and piercings

#16 Pregnency scares to ex

#17 Told me she laughed at a crying self beating ex

#18 Anorexic

#19 Triangulation throughout the relationship with various guys

#20 Sister used to beat walls till bruised

#21 Tried to scare me all the time, calling them pranks

#22 Took pics of me sleeping and randomly when I'm not looking

#23 Subtle suicide threats when I refused sex

#24 Joked about stabbing ex

Surprisingly she was always submissive and never had rage issues, seemed to self harm when angry. The moment she started withholding sex I bounced knowing cuckoldry is the last straw after being triangulated by an ex

No amount of love support and affection could sort out anything. Rules were set by her to be followed by me and wouldn't follow herself.

***Acted like the sweetest, horniest, intelligent, charming , demure, timid, shy HOE throughout***

What the hell just happened ?
The only thing helping my self esteem is that I laughed at her family when they triangulated me with some other guy for marriage.
So much disrespect for being a decent guy.

Any tips ?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
move on bro. u dodged a bullet. this was hoe is wild and she will fk u up and be the death of u my man. lesson learned. laugh about the crazy sh1t, feel pity for her and find some new less crazy chicks

darktriadism

Don Juan
Reaction score
move on bro. u dodged a bullet. this was hoe is wild and she will fk u up and be the death of u my man. lesson learned. laugh about the crazy sh1t, feel pity for her and find some new less crazy chicks
Amen brother

darktriadism

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you meant to say BPD relationship in Indiana, not india. Everything you wrote describes an American girl, I'm sorry but I don't believe your story happened in India, your first post and you already know all the BP behaviors, sounds like a troll.
Happened in India not Indiana. Had been lurking here trying to figure out wth just happened.

Here in India, women have a lot of options, getting laid isn't hard but once you do, stay emotionally balanced, you can **** a chick forever because partner count for a girl is still a big deal.

I couldn't understand why would she keep trying to make me insecure.

She seemed to have online affairs, with guys sending her flowers to her place, he's just a friend used to be her pet line. ***** why is he sending flowers on valentines, he might just be a pedo from another country

Used to try scare me all the time calling them pranks. I went along with it and laughed, but then scratching and taking me to a cemetery seemed odd.

The weirdest part was being with her for half an year, I never got to know most of her feelings, it seemed like she never felt anything and just used to tell insane stories which used to feel kiddish more often than not.

At one point of time I couldn't understand is she lying about random stupid things, but why would she, like she has a stack of needles in her cupboard. I called bull****.

In the last conversation I told her to see a therapist and she cut the phone. NC since 3 months now and content on this forum helps a lot.

Thought I'd put up some content to maybe help someone else going through this ****