Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD ex returned with his new GF

Devastated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly is not your fault.. Secondly emotional detachment is natural traits for this person as soon as they sense they got the best of you their sense of attachment anxiety flared up and abandonment is around the corner.. They will eject at this time being and thirdly rebound is the middle name of a bpd person, is like a little kid feel lost in the middle street of new york and needed someone to hold onto, and as soon you recycle the relatiinship the cycle will never ended and ultimately will destroy you as they hit you with a car in the street and speed away without any remorse or feel.
One harsh tiday is our anniversary!!!!!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One harsh tiday is our anniversary!!!!!
Bpd always come in strong at anniversary, their birthday or any occasions of some sort.. At this time they will come to hoover you or leaving u if ure in the relationship . Its no surprises.. Typical

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a laugh at that. Very gay. Indicative of an insecurity towards other men, and towards being an emotional tampon for women.

White knights really are the worst and most untrustworthy, ime.
Wow u must hated women that much.. Avoid them.. Dont aporoach them..they are bad Cos u will be rejected all the time.

Btw theres HUGE difference between casanova and masculine man.. Im not a man hater neither a gay.

Last edited:

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, the best revenge is living well.
Plenty of fish in the sea, majority without bpd.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh here we go look ^^

I love my mum. I love the queen. I got a cup once that said "world's greatest grandson".

Would a misogynst be awarded such prestige? I think not....

Did you seriously just suggest that this lad is going to run her over in a car?

Good grief. Get a grip.
Ahh good to see youre correcting yourself.

And no its called "Metaphor" tq

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, the best revenge is living well.
Plenty of fish in the sea, majority without bpd.
And some npd.. Apd folks too got to be carefull nawdays.. I can spots a handfull of them miles away.. You have to know and learn abt their traits and behaviour.

Devastated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bpd always come in strong at anniversary, their birthday or any occasions of some sort.. At this time they will come to hoover you or leaving u if ure in the relationship . Its no surprises.. Typical
It was actually a week of being a year since we started seeing each other. Why in god would someone appear to rub a new GF in your face. Knowing it was a special date???

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My two cents...

1. If you want the BS to end go ahead and refuse entry. However, he will know he pushed your buttons, you still have feelings for him etc. No big deal at least you get some peace from not seeing him again. However, it's bothering you so much and you'll keep wondering.
2. If you can view this as something you can just have fun with...go 100% full bold, playful and sexy...walk over ask him what brings him there after almost a year? ask him to introduce you to his lady friend and if she was the same person you saw him with last time. You're just fvcking with him at this point, creating tension between the two of them. Then give him a kiss on his cheek and say it was so great to see him and to let you know if he wants to catch up sometime (smile and wink) then walk away.

As for why he did it? my guess is that he wanted to check up on you but didn't want to show up alone as that would come across weak especially if you were dating someone. Or as others said may be just to rub it in if your breakup ended in a way where he felt he needed to do that.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It was actually a week of being a year since we started seeing each other. Why in god would someone appear to rub a new GF in your face. Knowing it was a special date???
Your mindfvck and revenge/pain is my guess, but you can’t make rational sense out of crazy, so don’t try…
It’s not worth your mental effort.

Last edited:

Devastated

Don Juan
Reaction score
My two cents...

1. If you want the BS to end go ahead and refuse entry. However, he will know he pushed your buttons, you still have feelings for him etc. No big deal at least you get some peace from not seeing him again. However, it's bothering you so much and you'll keep wondering.
2. If you can view this as something you can just have fun with...go 100% full bold, playful and sexy...walk over ask him what brings him there after almost a year? ask him to introduce you to his lady friend and if she was the same person you saw him with last time. You're just fvcking with him at this point, creating tension between the two of them. Then give him a kiss on his cheek and say it was so great to see him and to let you know if he wants to catch up sometime (smile and wink) then walk away.

As for why he did it? my guess is that he wanted to check up on you but didn't want to show up alone as that would come across weak especially if you were dating someone. Or as others said may be just to rub it in if your breakup ended in a way where he felt he needed to do that.
Definitely wouldn’t let him know it bothered me. I think I’ll try the hello approach next time. It just put me off guard when he come in. Totally never expected it at all. Now I’m ready for the next visit!!!!!