Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD ex moves on....

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

With all the talk of BPD/Narcs/Crazy Women I'm curious.......

Does anyone have a crazy ex who has moved on and successfully settles, married, raised children etc?

Regards

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They never successfully move on. Many get Married and have kids to keep up appearances while playing super Mom on social Media. While their Husbands are hard at work being a good provider and the Kids are at School they are having sex in the Marital Bed with the Married Neighbour.

They are not fit for a relationship!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Wolf said, they are not fit for true commitment. It may seem like they're happy, but deep down its all a show. If I hadn't gotten the abortion with my ex and got married like she begged me to, I can tell you for certain it wouldn't have lasted and I'd be left hating life right now. I'm sure she would be banging the neighbor when I was at work. They get bored really fast and are constantly looking for new or backup supply.

They a serial cheaters and good ones at that. It seems she needed constant stimulation when her supply gets old, thus the triangulation and bouncing from one relationship to another. There was a side she portrayed that truly made me feel she was capable of being in a loving relationship...........NOT

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Wolf said, they are not fit for true commitment. It may seem like they're happy, but deep down its all a show. If I hadn't gotten the abortion with my ex and got married like she begged me to, I can tell you for certain it wouldn't have lasted and I'd be left hating life right now. I'm sure she would be banging the neighbor when I was at work. They get bored really fast and are constantly looking for new or backup supply.

They a serial cheaters and good ones at that. It seems she needed constant stimulation when her supply gets old, thus the triangulation and bouncing from one relationship to another. There was a side she portrayed that truly made me feel she was capable of being in a loving relationship...........NOT
One of my BPD exes moved on and married but she hoovered me 6 months later and I fvcked her while her husband was at work so not really successful.I am sick and tired of men dogging out BPD's on this forum all the time though they seem to forget that they had PLENTY of problems themselves (more than likely they are more messed up in the head than the BPD herself )

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As Wolf said, they are not fit for true commitment. It may seem like they're happy, but deep down its all a show. .NOT
My ex was a master of this. To look at her she would seem perfectly content, but inside she'd be angry, frustrated, upset or whatever and you had NO idea what she was thinking.

Mine has disappeared for now, blocked on facebook/changed number etc

When you say hoovering, does this involve any length of time or is it normally weeks/months?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my BPD exes moved on and married but she hoovered me 6 months later and I fvcked her while her husband was at work so not really successful.I am sick and tired of men dogging out BPD's on this forum all the time though they seem to forget that they had PLENTY of problems themselves (more than likely they are more messed up in the head than the BPD herself )
Sleeps with married BPDex, talks about posters dogging BPD's ....Oh the irony

My ex was a master of this. To look at her she would seem perfectly content, but inside she'd be angry, frustrated, upset or whatever and you had NO idea what she was thinking.

Mine has disappeared for now, blocked on facebook/changed number etc

When you say hoovering, does this involve any length of time or is it normally weeks/months?
She would block me if I said one little thing wrong. No one can predict a hoover. It can happen within months or years. Really depends on how could of a supply you were and if she is known to do it. My ex wasn't known to. When she moves on, she blocks them and gets rid of everything attached to that person.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol my BPD ex got pregnant by some jewish guy (second time with that guy, first time she got an abortion) so she was forced to marry him at that point. While they were dating she hit me up all the time, but since the wedding she has been good so far, hasnt even been a year yet though. She did check my IG a few days after valentines then reblocked me :rofl: I only know this because of the followers app, tells you when you blocked by someone "xxxxx blocked you 6 hours ago"

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only know this because of the followers app, tells you when you blocked by someone "xxxxx blocked you 6 hours ago"
Lol. That explains why I got a text at 5AM from my recent NPD ex when I blocked her on IG before going to bed leading up to the breakup. I don't use IG anymore, but it's funny to know that apps like that exist just to tell you how others lurk or block/ghost.

My ex's in general are serial monogamists, so they probably just continue branch jumping until they get bored, hits up an orbiter or two, guy stops being a challenge, or she gets pumped and dumped.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had 3 that showed cluster B signs. Only one was officially diagnosed Bipolar.

I dated a bipolar girl many years ago. I see her posting on social media. Her son has a drug habit and has been diagnosed as being bipolar as well. She continues to struggle finding a relationship that lasts more than a few months. She changes her phone number more often than a backpages hooker. She also doesn’t keep a job for more than a year. She isn’t happy and still doesn’t have it figured out.

The Narcissist is on marriage number 6 now and 40yrs old. She said she was on #2 when we were dated but later found out it was actually #3. I no longer talk to her, but see her
Facebook postings that don’t paint her husband/marriage in a good light. Still posting selfies of her looking hot. Very few pics of the husband. Her 65yo mother burned thru 6 husbands as well and is now a lonely and miserable all by her lonesome. I predict the same fate for her daughter!

My 5yr LTR had some borderline traits. She has made several attempts to get back with me in the past year. She hasn’t been able to move on and thinks she will never find another like me. She lives with a guy that is good to her, puts her on a pedestal, pays the bills for her…..But the mental/physical attraction isn’t there. She worked really hard at becoming a better person when we were together, however it took its toll on our relationship. I’m still proud of what she accomplished. If there is any one that will make a good woman to a guy and have a successful relationship someday, she would be the one. Not many are capable of overcoming the effects of an alcoholic mother that had multiple husbands, her own teenage pregnancy, insecurity, and anxiety but she has done it.

Last edited:

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they move on if your strict with a total NC regiment. These slvts are pump and dump, nothing more, nothing less. Once you've had a few and compare them to a normal woman, then you'll get the picture.

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really depends on how could of a supply you were and if she is known to do it.
Before me she once contacted an ex as 'friends for someone to talk to' went for drinks, and then her legs fell open like a cheaply made suitcase.

I'd rate myself as a pretty good supply. Suppose I would fall under the Mr Stable/Nice guy category - Ideal for resources, bit of fun, borrowing money etc

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

She would block me if I said one little thing wrong. No one can predict a hoover. It can happen within months or years. Really depends on how could of a supply you were and if she is known to do it. My ex wasn't known to. When she moves on, she blocks them and gets rid of everything attached to that person.

My Grandad recently tried to hoover my Nan after 36 years lol

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol my BPD ex got pregnant by some jewish guy (second time with that guy, first time she got an abortion) so she was forced to marry him at that point. While they were dating she hit me up all the time, but since the wedding she has been good so far, hasnt even been a year yet though. She did check my IG a few days after valentines then reblocked me :rofl: I only know this because of the followers app, tells you when you blocked by someone "xxxxx blocked you 6 hours ago"
BPD's are funny like that...a c

If any "DJ" gets his ass handed to him by a BPD it is 100% his fault NOT the BPD's.! @ stovepipe

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My BPD is here now. Here is a video. And deesade will be happy to know we had 3 dates this week, and talked about moving in together. I even texted her today.

Can anyone name that movie we are watching?

Many of you will say you've had hotter women. You won't prove it, but still.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My BPD is here now. Here is a video. And deesade will be happy to know we had 3 dates this week, and talked about moving in together. I even texted her today.

Can anyone name that movie we are watching?

Many of you will say you've had hotter women. You won't prove it, but still.
Another pic? Asking people to prove if they dated hotter? Bragging about her on an online forum and needing constant validation? Facepalm :confused: I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you. Go live your life and enjoy your women.