Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"BOYISH" playfulness: Women Cant Resist

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the few behaviors I dont have to WORK ON. Ive discovered that women truly love a guy who's MATURE, but TOTALLY and PLAYFULLY BOYISH.

So sometimes i come across as mr. responsibility, careful, and driven.

But I love bring out playful, crazy, unpredictable, boyish and wacky self.

Things to remember:
1. The best way to express is is to get into CHARACTER. Jim Carrey, robin williams, and bill murray are experts with this. They BECOME that person, act out, and its funny.

2. Boyish guys have FUN on dates. They see a carnival and STOP. Theyrve spontaneous. They do stuff remembered from chilhood without being
embarrassed. THey take chances.

3. THey have a "FANTASY" conversation with women.
This is your own little world. Billy Crystal perfected this in the movie "harry met sally".
...."talk like me"..."theres too much peppercorn
in my papricesh"

4. They do TOTALLY unpredictable stuff. One time i was at a restaurant and started to speak in another language and pretended that id forgotten english.

5. They use their imagination. They ask women
wild crazy questions that are so out there that
women find it amusing
example: If you had to smell like a candy
bar, which one would it be? See? Its so
idiotic that its funny.

Get busy being boyish.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one, Never fear!

Back in the day, I used to think being "suave" was about being the serious mature, sophisticated James Bond type and although this is good at times, I've found it comes off a BORING! You're right, if you spice it up and make her laugh by being playful, it's get you much further.

Elimidate

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, I'm picturing Stuart from MadTV...lol

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that this is good, but it must be used in moderation and the TIMING is the key. Don't do it at the wrong time, otherwise you'll be viewed as immature. Definitely a sketchy area, but if done correctly, it's a great move.

Jim Carrey is the king of this, but I tend to think that he's almost "on" too much, which means that he's never serious. Same with Robin Williams (who is bipolar, so more explainable). Perhaps all these guys with these personalities are bipolar.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeverFear,

This tip is golden for those who don't want to appear jerks, players etc. I actually find that if you inject some sexual energy in there, not weird sexual stuff, but just funny innuendo or talk about erotic situations and stuff like this makes a perfect add-on to this attitude.

Like this girl was talking about biting me, and I said "I'd be even more grateful if you didn't bite but nibbled instead :D I don't know where but I like nibbling better :D" She hit me in the arm and laughed.

Talking about sensual things is GOLDEN like your "What candy do you like to smell? Chocolate? Mmmmmm chocolate. How do you like like chocolate, smooth and creamy soft, or hard, the kind you want to sink your teeth into" (ouch... careful with this one :D)

Pimpster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like this idea and it works well. Anyone got any other examples of these kinda questions?