“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"BOYISH" playfulness: Women Cant Resist

NeverFear

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Age
51
Location
Atlanta
This is one of the few behaviors I dont have to WORK ON. Ive discovered that women truly love a guy who's MATURE, but TOTALLY and PLAYFULLY BOYISH.

So sometimes i come across as mr. responsibility, careful, and driven.

But I love bring out playful, crazy, unpredictable, boyish and wacky self.

Things to remember:
1. The best way to express is is to get into CHARACTER. Jim Carrey, robin williams, and bill murray are experts with this. They BECOME that person, act out, and its funny.

2. Boyish guys have FUN on dates. They see a carnival and STOP. Theyrve spontaneous. They do stuff remembered from chilhood without being
embarrassed. THey take chances.

3. THey have a "FANTASY" conversation with women.
This is your own little world. Billy Crystal perfected this in the movie "harry met sally".
...."talk like me"..."theres too much peppercorn
in my papricesh"

4. They do TOTALLY unpredictable stuff. One time i was at a restaurant and started to speak in another language and pretended that id forgotten english.

5. They use their imagination. They ask women
wild crazy questions that are so out there that
women find it amusing
example: If you had to smell like a candy
bar, which one would it be? See? Its so
idiotic that its funny.

Get busy being boyish.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
487
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Toronto Canada
Nice one, Never fear!

Back in the day, I used to think being "suave" was about being the serious mature, sophisticated James Bond type and although this is good at times, I've found it comes off a BORING! You're right, if you spice it up and make her laugh by being playful, it's get you much further.

Elimidate
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
For some reason, I'm picturing Stuart from MadTV...lol
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I agree that this is good, but it must be used in moderation and the TIMING is the key. Don't do it at the wrong time, otherwise you'll be viewed as immature. Definitely a sketchy area, but if done correctly, it's a great move.

Jim Carrey is the king of this, but I tend to think that he's almost "on" too much, which means that he's never serious. Same with Robin Williams (who is bipolar, so more explainable). Perhaps all these guys with these personalities are bipolar.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
NeverFear,

This tip is golden for those who don't want to appear jerks, players etc. I actually find that if you inject some sexual energy in there, not weird sexual stuff, but just funny innuendo or talk about erotic situations and stuff like this makes a perfect add-on to this attitude.

Like this girl was talking about biting me, and I said "I'd be even more grateful if you didn't bite but nibbled instead :D I don't know where but I like nibbling better :D" She hit me in the arm and laughed.

Talking about sensual things is GOLDEN like your "What candy do you like to smell? Chocolate? Mmmmmm chocolate. How do you like like chocolate, smooth and creamy soft, or hard, the kind you want to sink your teeth into" (ouch... careful with this one :D)
 

Pimpster

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2002
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
I really like this idea and it works well. Anyone got any other examples of these kinda questions?
 
Top