Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

boyfriends

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why do all girls have boyfriends? especially the ones im interested in...until i find out of course, then its on to the next, and the next and the next....its neverending i tell you!

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its their excuse to deny you sometimes....

maybe they're not interested in you

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to keep trying. The last 2 PU attempts i tried both girls had boyfriends. There are single HB's out there you just gotta find em.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya brother. It seems you always pick out the one with the boyfriend. The bad thing is they will flirt with you a lot of times, like they don't have one. You could always take them away from their boyfriend. It's been done believe me. The only catch is if you take one of the good girls (a keeper) she usually runs back to her ex because of some stupid reason.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RazzleDazzle- very true about the girl running back, especially the longer they've been together.

I think you have to charm her pants off in order to get her to leave the old BF for good. Either that, or else he has so many annoying qualities that you can emphasize that she starts to see things in a different light.