Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boyfriend on the scene

B

bantam

I AM TRYING VERY HARD TO SUCEED WITH SOMEONE
AT WORK,WE HAVE KNOW EACH OTHER FOR YEARS BUT HAVE RECENTLY BEEN MOVED DEPTS TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH EACH OTHER,THE RELATIONSHIP AS NOW BECOME VERY INVOLVED BUT I FEEL THAT SHE IS UNWILLING TO TAKE IT ANY FURTHER BECAUSE OF HER LONG TIME BOYFRIEND,I CAN I POSSIBLE SPLIT THEM UP WITHOUT SEEN TO BE DIRECTLY INVOLVED

Shadow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your caps lock is stuck isnt it?

CHALENGE GUY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on.
There's so many single godesses out there that it would be easier to eat a truckfull of sh!t than to count them all.
And besides, it wouldn't be nearly as desperate as to try to split a couple.
Guys, as soon as you hear the word BF (either because she talks about him or because you say it in your mind, run. Run like you've never ran before.
Go downtown and look at the extreme abundance of single ladies out there.
The world is a pretty big place.

------------------
Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

- Roosevelt

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in full agreement with Challenge Guy on this one. As soon as they mention BF it's time to scratch this one off your list... or at least move them to the bottom.

The only woman that you should pursue that has a significant other is an ENGAGED woman. You owe it to your fellow man to test the bond that she's got with her soon to be husband. Hell you wouldn't like to be married to a chick that can't resist the Don Juan flair of another guy would you? That's what I thought. Sure he'll be pissed off at you, but after a while he'll come to see the light. Oh and btw, if she does go for you while engaged... she's a tramp, f*ck her then forget her.

Deagleclaw out

------------------
No matter what comes, walk like a man. - Al Lan Mandragoran (Wheel of Time)

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bantam:
I AM TRYING VERY HARD TO SUCEED WITH SOMEONE
AT WORK,WE HAVE KNOW EACH OTHER FOR YEARS BUT HAVE RECENTLY BEEN MOVED DEPTS TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH EACH OTHER,THE RELATIONSHIP AS NOW BECOME VERY INVOLVED BUT I FEEL THAT SHE IS UNWILLING TO TAKE IT ANY FURTHER BECAUSE OF HER LONG TIME BOYFRIEND,I CAN I POSSIBLE SPLIT THEM UP WITHOUT SEEN TO BE DIRECTLY INVOLVED

Put it this way...If you were her boyfriend, how would you feel about some guy trying to steel your girl away from you? Also if she allows you steel her away from her current boyfriend, will you be able to trust that she will always be loyal to you? Maybe she'll eventually break-up with him if they're not getting along, but in the meanwhile, I'd be looking into other women as much as possible.
~Andy

------------------
“Patience is a virtue I do not have time for.”

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by maranathaman:
Put it this way...If you were her boyfriend, how would you feel about some guy trying to steel your girl away from you? Also if she allows you steel her away from her current boyfriend, will you be able to trust that she will always be loyal to you? Maybe she'll eventually break-up with him if they're not getting along, but in the meanwhile, I'd be looking into other women as much as possible.

Ditto.

------------------
My love life Diary
http://www.deardiary.net/cgi-bin/viewer.cgi?diary=3874

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What they said

------------------
'You know women mate, like monkeys they are, won't let go of one branch till they get a grip on the next.'

steve198765432

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are correct and i am distressed at the fact one of our number would even think of destroying a possibly great relationship. shame on you mr caps lock. Mr marana said it best *you should be looking into other women* if you have your face in between a womans legs who cares about the other one.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a different idea though.I just think you just want her at the wrong time.Get her after shes naturally broken up with her boyfriend.In the meanwhile look for other women instead of her.If you decide to come after her after shes broken up...well take this into concideration.If she mentions anything at all about her old boyfriend,you leave and dont turn back.Obviously she wants him still.

------------------
Us MEN have got to win our battles somehow....
or those feminine guys with tits will take over us...:(

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread, and I totally agree once the word "bf" pops up, get atta there. But here's a question. What if you have a gal-friend who talks about how she doesn't like her bf or complains alot? Ya think she's "testing" you to see if you'd bite? Would you bite, just to tease or move on too?

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I mentioned before, if you really wanna get the girl that have a bf, take her for one night stand or a short term relationship only. I think that would be fine. Before she could ditch you for someone,you put her in the trash first.

You win in this case anyway

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deagleclaw:
The only woman that you should pursue that has a significant other is an ENGAGED woman. You owe it to your fellow man to test the bond that she's got with her soon to be husband.
My god, how backwards is that?! Unless there is a hint of sarcasm in this statement, in which case, I find it pretty clever. I know
it's not cool to be a nice guy, but shouldn't you at least have some sort of compassion for others? The poor guy invests all this time and energy into the relationship and someone else just takes it right out from under him? How would you want to be that guy? I think we should show some support for our fellow man. After all, we're all men, we're in this saga together.

On the other hand, girls break up with their boyfriends all the time to get new ones. Nowadays a girl goes out with a guy for two weeks and automatically he's considered her boyfriend. I'd say its more justifiable to pursue a girl in this case, because there isn't any set commitment. I'm not saying you shouldn't take in to consideration the fact that she's already in a relationship with someone. All I'm saying is that the majority of girls are never without boyfriends, so if you go by that, you'll never find anybody.

Futurologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by krd:
My god, how backwards is that
I don't think Deagleclaw's point was to be "jerkish" when he said that.

What I assumes he means is that it's better for the guy to know BEFORE the wedding that his fiancee will cheat on him. Of course, I'm sure most guys wouldn't actually see it this way.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by krd:
All I'm saying is that the majority of girls are never without boyfriends, so if you go by that, you'll never find anybody. [/B]
I TOTALLY agree with you in this one,krd. Most girls are already taken and I assume that most men would like to have beautiful women along their sides. So,if you're going to wait until the girl breaks-up, then you'll have to keep waiting and I don't think that's good. Unless you wanna pick a lousy or ugly gf for yourself if you're so desperate for a gf

Honestly speaking, I will say there's no point of waiting, cause you will never know when the relationship will end. If there are no Don Juans, there will be no players. What are players? They are there to steal someone else gf or abuse some innocent or b|tches.

So bantam,if you like to steal his gf, go ahead and do it. But make sure you do it right.Make sure you get the girl and don't screw up or he'll laugh at you for being an AFC which cannot even steal a girl from him

Chase

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the information. Scene boys are hot! They are creative and colorful. Scene boys are hardcore. They like to look hot for you. A hot guy with his arms around you is better than anything else.I like your posting.