“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Boyfriend Destroyer Techniques

T-4ze

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 1, 2003
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Just great...

Ahhhhh, I've been tempted to homewreck before but never had the blueprints to assure victory and now that I have the blueprints I think I gotta go get a new construction hat...let the homewrecking begin!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Location
Charlotte, NC
Oh and another thing I just realized is that how girls love to brag about people, so if you come off as a smart fun guy, she' gonna tell her boyfriend..."So and so is so much fun, etc..." this is going to work with like 50% of the females having them brag about you to their boyfriends etc...so put up a good show.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I've definitely experienced the whole bragging thing. This one girl I was interested in told her parents about me, and perhaps her BF knew about me as well.
 
Top