Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boyfriend destroyer game & walking the line with emotional tampon

RealAsshole

Reaction score
Howdy gents.

Long time red piller here having trouble finding some information about how to play this. I know this is outside the comfort zone for a lot of guys, so I understand all the hate here.

Got a girl in our social circle that's been with a guy for a really long time, he's been ****ing it up for over 2 years. At this point it seems pretty clear she's lost respect and attraction for him and has hit the gym hard. She's talked about divorce a couple times, but I've avoided being a tampon. I've gotten some serious IOIs form her and I'm AMOG.
  • If I get any sexual advances, I would plate her.
  • If she divorces him, I would consider an LTR.
This is probably the only woman I've ever considered gaming with a partner and I've done a bunch of searching and all I'm getting is "if she'd cheat with you..." yeah I get that.

Right now her husband is mate guarding her, but she wants to be workout buddies. Since he's started mate guarding her buying level has gone up considerably.

How would you play things to prevent being an emotional tampon? How would you play it if you're in an LTR?

Basically looking for advice on boyfriend destroyer (while in an LTR) and some better definitions of what makes something emotional tampon talk, vs qualifying. She has qualified to me before which is when I realized that she was completely under my frame. So I want to handle this delicately.

Last thing I want to do is turn a layup into a cancelled game.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be the emotional tampon to an extent. This will build a bond. Also flirt and tease her. Make her feel special. You need to build up sexual tension. I wouldnt do this becasue there are plenty of single women. Her husband is going through enough without this going on. Its just one more pile of s hit heaped on him. You will just be the first of many d icks she will ride.

RealAsshole

Reaction score
You bring up a valid point. CC is a possible venue, I think her ultimate goal really though is another LTR. It's a question worth probing.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** her, if he was actually ****ing up she would have already left him. You're already a tampon.

There is nothing to play you already lost, and just FYO. You are far from being a red piller, more like the opposite.

RealAsshole

Reaction score
**** her, if he was actually ****ing up she would have already left him. You're already a tampon.

There is nothing to play you already lost, and just FYO. You are far from being a red piller, more like the opposite.
If you can't see threat of divorce and working out as the end, not sure what to tell you. Consult MMSLP if you want to take it from a person that is a figure head. Focus your energy on tactics.

It's literally impossible I'm an emotional tampon currently. I'm looking for advice from people that know how to walk that line rather than just spouting every situation as an emotional tampon.

I get it, it's close, that's why this thread is here. It's in the OP that I expect this. But come'on, bring some real game to the table here.

The thread is

"How would you play it"

Not

"Say it's ****ed."

So, how would you play it?

Last edited:

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think "emotional tampon" is a bit overused and harsh.

In my experience last year with a super-cute engaged intern we had in our office, I effectively served as a guy who would listen to her and offer her comfort, and I wasn't even attempting to game her.

And you know what? I fvcked the hell out of her several times after her internship ended. I know it was wrong, but can't take it back now. I regret that, but it's beside the point.

Girls love guys who "listen". You can be her release, a strong escape from her problems, someone she feels safe venting with, because you're essentially a chance for her to escape from any issue she's having while also building up a bond with her. I never really offered her any more words than "you'll be all right", "you'll get through this", or "I'm sorry you have to deal with that". Also don't be afraid to touch her when the timing is right. When you're sitting there with her and trying to analyze solutions with her and offering a multitude of solutions, that's basically when you become the tampon.

But yeah in my case, I was her escape from drama and stress at work, and she felt comfort when I was around her. That comfort eventually led to some pretty freaky sex.

Hope this helps.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, all I can say is you picked the right username for yourself, you probably don't realize that guys like you are part of the reason females are so bad, you keep constantly rewarding bad behavior. Plus you could possibly endanger your own life. I've too many females put me in the line of fire by not telling me they were married one female even took me to her house to screw and then I after we did the deed she told me she was married I asked her why she lied and that she should let some other chump defile her bed and help ruin her marriage, found out that he was a hardened criminal, had served time for assault and robbery.
If you get tricked like I did its bad enough but to knowingly walk into a bad situation like this, is stupid to say the least, but again at the end of the day you get what you bargain for and yes I know several people who have LOST their life over stuff like this..but carry on not trying to stop you, but I have a hard feeling your the type that learns the hard way.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First you can not help what a women considers you, all you can do is control how you show up, if she thinks you are an emotional tampon that is exactly what you are to her. You can minimize that perception by not becoming her gay male girlfriend sitting for hours listening to her go on and on about the man in her life that is disappointing her. Personally I would never go after a married women... too much drama. Women with BFs are different. I've seduced a few, mostly because you really can't tell what level of commitment a woman has in a BF relationship, all women have orbiters.. they are male... and they are friends, but you have to be careful with this, you have no idea what kind of dude you are dealing with.

But if a woman with a BF is open to advances, then I would NEVER talk about him, nor would I let her talk about him... if she starts just say, "I don't want to talk about that, you're here now, let's just have some fun." Dating is supposed to be FUN, so I never talk about deep and serious stuff, not for awhile. Early on it should be all fun. Then see what happens.

One thing to remember, a woman who is in a relationship that she REALLY wants to work, will never allow herself to be with you alone. She might be DEEPLY attracted to you, but she will not cross that line, because all women know that under the right set of circumstances they could cross the Rubicon. She will agree to meet up or go out, then flake on you... a week later she'll call again... want to meet up and flake... this is what they do when they are torn. Another thing to keep in mind is that if she has an equal amont of interest int he both of you, she WILL STAY with the relationship.

The worst thing you could do is to become plan B or an orbiter... you'll be feeding her the valdation she needs, while she has everything else with the BF. This situation will work really well for her and give you blue balls.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't see threat of divorce and working out as the end, not sure what to tell you. Consult MMSLP if you want to take it from a person that is a figure head. Focus your energy on tactics.

It's literally impossible I'm an emotional tampon currently. I'm looking for advice from people that know how to walk that line rather than just spouting every situation as an emotional tampon.

I get it, it's close, that's why this thread is here. It's in the OP that I expect this. But come'on, bring some real game to the table here.

The thread is

"How would you play it"

Not

"Say it's ****ed."

So, how would you play it?
They is nothing to play, it was over before it started.