"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Boy face, man body :-\

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
People tell me i have a boy'ish face and a man body. I have a cute little face, but a brick SHHHIIIT house body of muscles.

what should i do to make this work the my advantage?

by the way, i dont think im bad looking, ive been scouted for modeling across the USA soo... i dont get it

should i wear differ clothes? hair styles? attitude?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
dude you are a boy thats why. Dont worry about shyt like this....with time your face gets more character. I would suggest maybe shaving like 4 times a week instead of everyday.

Or you can walk around with a sign on that has your age written on there so everyone will know what a big boy you are. Plus under your age put that you have muscles. Just so everyone will know.

You act like you have these muscles that no one else has? Personally,i think my body would put you to shame. You dont see me showing my shyt off. It will look like you are trying to hard.

Wear shyt that brings your muscles out but does'nt make you look like you are trying to hard to impress someone.
 

playfulboy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
The Antipodes
Make the most of it I reckon!

I'm about to turn 33, but always get told I look around 25-27. It means I often get younger women chasing me, plus women my own age love that I have the life experience of an older guy plus the looks and body of a younger one.

Work it!!!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Your complaining? Wait until you get to my age...you will appreciate a youthful face. I still pull ho's in their early 20's who think I'm barely older than they are...and I'm 44.

I now can kinda grow a gotee and it helps to make me look older. I hate when fella's my age think I'm some snot nosed kid.

but like I said it will come in handy for you one day!
 
Top