Boxing - Vitali Klitschko VS Danny Williams (December 11)

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marketboy
Klitchko by knockout.
Absolutely. Williams, has next to NO chance in this fight. An easy win for Klit.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Klit will win, but I don't really care much about the fight. It will be one-sided and boring as hell.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you never know, there might be a shock.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprized everyone's rooting for Klitschko. If you've seen Danny Williams in the ring, you'd know he has a great chance at this, and no, I'm not talking about the Williams VS Tyson fight.

I have to admit though, Williams is full of himself when he talks about KO'ing Tyson. He wouldn't have done that when Tyson was at his best, Tyson's an old fart who should've retired when he was at the top of his game before the Lewis fight in 2002.

Just to be different than everyone else, I'm rooting for Williams. ;)

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't Williams only get a shot at the title cause his win over Tyson made it easy to promote this fight? I thought there were better contenders then him.

That, and the fact he's being advised by Lennox Lewis is enough for me to want Klit to win. Lewis not giving Klit a rematch before retiring was lame enough, but to stick around and work behind the scenes against the guy now that he's champ is even more lame.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by m4a1
I'm surprized everyone's rooting for Klitschko. If you've seen Danny Williams in the ring, you'd know he has a great chance at this

I have seen him in the ring multiple times? Look at WHO he has been in the ring with?

Just early last year he lost to Sinan Samil Sam, and early this year he lost to Sprott. Who the fukc are they?

Klit was schooling Byrd for 9 rounds before being dianosed with a torn rotator cuff! He has beaten Johnsan and Sanders, who are both top fighters. He was also beating Lewis before being stopped due to bad cuts after 6.

How exactly do you see Danny winning? He doesnt have the skills, is too small in comparison to Klit, and good luck for him stopping Klit. Not to mention, his stanima is poor.

Klit by EASY points win or KO. Most probably KO around round 8.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Didn't Williams only get a shot at the title cause his win over Tyson made it easy to promote this fight? I thought there were better contenders then him.

That, and the fact he's being advised by Lennox Lewis is enough for me to want Klit to win. Lewis not giving Klit a rematch before retiring was lame enough, but to stick around and work behind the scenes against the guy now that he's champ is even more lame.
I agree

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know Klitschko has a better chance... The polls at hbo ppv web-site say that 80% of people think he'll win, and 20% think Williams will win.

I'm paying for this. I WANT A SURPRIZE... or my money back. :p

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There we have it - Klitschko won by TKO in 8th round.

here are the resultes for people who haven't seen it on pay per view.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I say Klit by KO around round 8?

Yeah baby yeah!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, yeah man, Klit is the real deal. He is around for a long time if he trains hard. Just too tall, too bigger reach, solid power, great chin, good stanima. The man will be nearly impossible to beat in a brawl, and DAMN hard to outbox.

He might not look like a pretty boxer, but he will dominate the heavies for a long time.

See Moorer beat Jirov. LOL. Shows how good the white hype Mesi was. Also makes Toneys wins look bad.

Hopefully Toney gets in the ring with Klit next. LOL, what a size difference that will be. Maybe Toney will be KOd for the first time in his career and stop his big mouth! Although you gotta love the guy, he is fukcin hilarious sometimes.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather see Ruiz/Byrd try to go after Klit's title, but knowing Don King, that will never happen until Klit signs over his soul. Man I hate Don King

marketboy

Banned
Reaction score
dude Michael Moorer is a former heavy weight champion of the world! What are you talking about Mesi looking like hype. Speaking of which, I read he wants to come back. With the right training this guy could be something special, assuming he isn't damaged goods with his brain problem.

I would love to see Klit hurt Toney!!!!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Byrd could be an intresting fight after all when they met 4 years ago Byrd TKO Vitali Kilit. However his next fight he lost to his brother. Should be intersting never the less.

Klit reminds me of the Russian Boxer portrayed by Dolph Lungren in Rocky 4. Big foreign and Intimadating.

Speaking of foreign fighters, I still remember watching Andre Golota almost beating Rid**** Bowe but the guy was stupid or something and he kept hitting below the belt.