Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bowling!

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I had a date last night, and I originally had plans to do something outside. The problem? It started raining. The solution? Bowling!

Damn, this was a GREAT date. I was a little apprehensive, but it worked out SO WELL. It's fun, plus there are lots of opportunities for kino. There's lots of stuff to laugh at (missing easy shots, making hard ones) and you can build up some friendly tension by competing.

Also, you get to be out in the public. In the past, I had vastly under-estimated how important this was. But now, I know: women want to be seen with a guy, and that makes them feel good.

And if you're wondering, getting this girl to come into my apartment for an "after date drink" was trivial (although we had already gone out once, so I wasn't starting from scratch).

From now on, bowling is going to be my standard first/second action date.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice job!

So how did you manage to use kino during bowling??

I've always had a problem with bowling.. I've never had a bowling date but with friends, we would be bowling with nothing much to say due to the racket and we were just taking turns bowling.

Plus if it was only the two of you, isn't it hard to do?

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it was just the 2 of us. We played 3 games (I won them all, but we were close :) ) and it took us about 40 minutes or so.

The place wasn't too crowded. Until the end, no one else was in the adjacent lanes.

There are TONS of opportunities for kino. When she gets a strike or a spare, you can slap her five. When you walk by her (which you have to do constantly as you take turns), you can brush her waist. Just lots of stuff, because if you have 1 lane, you're going to be relatively close to her the whole time.

A disclaimer: this girl's interest level was very high to begin with, so I don't know what the results would be with a "colder" girls. Certainly better than a movie, though.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great, keep us posted with how you'll go about with this high interest girl. Are you planning to have a 2nd date with her?

If so, you should try mini-golf, those should be just as fun as bowling.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stallion
great, keep us posted with how you'll go about with this high interest girl. Are you planning to have a 2nd date with her?

If so, you should try mini-golf, those should be just as fun as bowling.
Funny, mini-golf was my first choice, but I switched to bowling because it was raining! Mini-golf next time :)

This girl fits into the "Returning Fox Scenario." I'm probably going to post more about it, but it's the same girl I talked about in this thread:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27470&highlight=friend

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Apocalypse-

I like action dates too but I find that it's hard to transition to making out, you're surrounded by crowds the whole time. And I'm in HS, so going home for an "After-date drink" isn't an option. Do you know of any way I can isolate my date without going home? Thanks.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, Superman, I was a total AFC in high school and never had to deal with the problem of getting a girl past mom and dad (actually, I was embarassed that my parents would know I liked girls...that shows you how fvcked up I was back then).

I will say that with bowling, there are TONS of opportunities for kino. You're constantly walking by her, brushing her hips, holding her shoulds to show her how to hold the ball, etc... I went out with this girl Friday and talked to her on the phone a couple times since (1 time she called me and 1 time I called her). She constantly mentioned how much fun she had. She wants me to go to a wedding with her next weekend :) The offer is tempting, but I'm not sure how to play it.

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit early for marriage, eh? But there are always available women at weddings, I wouldn't pass one up even if I hate to dance. But it makes you into a serious BF if you go with her so make sure you're getting what you want from her first. You are the prize she wants to display at the family event, has she earned it yet?

A1

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some chicks (especially shorter ones) don't like it because they have to take off their heels. Oh well...

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh yeah my last bowling date was awesome.

Her "So if I beat you what's my prize?"
Me "I'm your prize, sweetheart. You just gotta beat me at my own game."

That worked wonders man I'm telling ya.

Peace.

SideShow Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found action dates work, but only in certain situations.

First of all, I've found that they work much better if it's just the two of you. A bowling double date, or group, does not normally work, and here's why. If she is really bad at bowling, for example, and is being upshown in front of you by other women, she starts to get really jealous, and is just not fun to be around as she gets upset and moody. Personal experience talking here.

Second of all, and this ties into the first. Watching her bowl a gutter may be cute the first time, but if she really does suck, watch out, because eventually, she's going to get impatient, and the date will be ruined.

Personally, I find pool to be the perfect action date, although I've never tried mini golf.

But bowling just hasn't worked for me.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to try this one day. It seems to me if she asked where are we going...and I said bowling, she'd be like oh shlt, bowling.

Have you ever suggested a place to go for a date - only to have the idea rejected on the way?

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A1SteakSauce
A bit early for marriage, eh? But there are always available women at weddings, I wouldn't pass one up even if I hate to dance. But it makes you into a serious BF if you go with her so make sure you're getting what you want from her first. You are the prize she wants to display at the family event, has she earned it yet?

A1
Hey A1,

Yeah, I'm in a good situation with this girl. If anything, I'm in danger of her trying to get me to be exclusive. It would be pretty hard to lose her at this point (well, it wouldn't be hard if I *tried*, but I'm playing the DJ game well).

My girl started a new job recently, and this wedding is for one of her co-workers. She thought it would be a good idea to go and show some support. She didn't want to go alone, so she asked me to be her date and I agreed. It's OK....I have to move in a couple months, and guess who I'm asking to help me :)

I'm doing this because this girl is LTR material and we have already spent the night together. I'm not saying I WANT a LTR, but this girl definitely has girlfriend potential.