"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bowling alley blues

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
346
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Project Chicago
I saw my ex-GF at the bowling alley last night while i was with some friends. I said hey, and there was a definate tension between us. When I was sitting at a table with her a mutual friend came up and said "hey ex, whats johnny (her new bf) gonna do for you for christmas" Shes known to bring up awkward topics.

WEll I kinda just didn't say anything and got up to talk to my friends. She was kinda taking glances at me all night, and was talking to guys and flirting with them.

I felt like I was gonna throw up. I know that this girl is not what I need right now, I have to focus on myself, but she looked REALLY good. I honestly think anyone on this forum would rate her a 9 at least.

I feel hopeless right now. I don't know if i am able to pull myself out of this....I literally got physically ill when I was in her presence, and I can't stop thinking about her. I feel so frusterated and lonely that I want to ****ing punch through my walls. AGGDHN....well I really had to vent that all out.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Exes are in the past. Its time to move on.

Get hobbies and meet more girls.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Do some pushups it'll release the tension, then next that b*tch.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
talking about it helps, glad you're dealing with it like a man.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top