Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boundaries and women

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I think you must have balance. I don't agree with the Fritzl approach, neither do I agree that a woman should have too much power in a relationship. My situation is currently fd for lack of a better word and I'm trying to find resolution without too much conflict. I'm quite narcissistic, openly admittedly and can be very opinionated. My girl of over 10 years (all of which were blue pill years) also happens to be the mother of my daughters which complicates things somewhat, I've always trusted way more than I should and given her a lot of privacy, mainly due to me not wanting her poking around in my phone or discovering my addiction to incredibly perverted fantasies etc.

We are currently stuck indoors together in lockdown and not actually been together for over ,2 months but due to mortgage/living situation, are both kind of stuck together for now. We've always had a love hate relationship, I love and she hates - all joking aside, I already know the answer but don't think I'm fully ready to admit it to myself.

There's been cheating on both sides, anger, fights and complete separation on several occasions but always seem to keep finding a way back to eachother. This time however, we only got the house in November and end of February I find out she's fvcking about again, which I swore was the final straw but due to the above financial and residential situation, coupled with Covid-19 lockdown, I'm absolutely stuck and also have been furloughed from work so am even more stuck being around her 24-7.

What would you guys do in my situation?

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey for all you girls night out fans and I'm good i can trust her" crowd... Im non controlling blah blah. Group chat and snap chat grouping.

This guy was a guest on Rollos channel and this is his story. Yes hes bluepilled but he just woke up hopefully.
There is sooo many God dam nuggets in here in her communication and what he missed it will make your head spin. Hinedsight is 20/20 and had this guy been on his game this was completely avoidable if not a learning experience he could have nexted.
Like i said. Your own brother will fck your women. As you see here.
"Group chat" Give me a fckn break lol.
A similar situation happened to me. My ex started going out on Friday nights for happy hour after work with some of her co-workers. She complained a lot about not having friends in the area for a long time. I figured it was good for her to socialize and make friends with some co-workers. I was hoping it would take some pressure off of me if she had someone else she was close to in the area. She ended up hooking up with a guy she works with. We owned a house together and were everything but married. I would like to trust the woman I am with to not do this shvt. Its kind of ****ty knowing that they will with little to no explanation. The gas lighting part I experienced in my situation. As soon as I found out she was seeing her co-worker I left the house and never looked back. How are you supposed to trust women to not do this? You can't exactly just lock them away. Ideally, I think you would want someone with a life of there own, but if they are going to fvck the first dude that has a hard on for them, what do you do?

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree and had there not been a lockdown in place I would have left straight away. We have two young kids together, a mortgage and shared bank accounts but even that wasn't enough. When I questioned her about the incident I got the classic "I'm not happy". At first I thought, well neither am I but maybe I'm too oldschool in that if I'm with someone, I won't run game on her (if it's serious, 2 kids, a house etc qualifies as serious to me).

Women get bored if they have nothing going on in their lives outside for your relationship. She has no hobbies and no real passion or interests and pretty much just goes along with my interests. Always felt a bit sorry for her as she has huge daddy issues, never had the same loving environment I had as a kid and kind of felt responsible for her happiness.

If I'm completely honest with myself, I fvcked up. I let her dismantle my world brick by brick by not staying on point, not shutting down the emotional sh1t when it happened, being drawn into arguments over stupid sh1t. All of what happened was my own fault and I take full responsibility for it.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree and had there not been a lockdown in place I would have left straight away. We have two young kids together, a mortgage and shared bank accounts but even that wasn't enough. When I questioned her about the incident I got the classic "I'm not happy". At first I thought, well neither am I but maybe I'm too oldschool in that if I'm with someone, I won't run game on her (if it's serious, 2 kids, a house etc qualifies as serious to me).

Women get bored if they have nothing going on in their lives outside for your relationship. She has no hobbies and no real passion or interests and pretty much just goes along with my interests. Always felt a bit sorry for her as she has huge daddy issues, never had the same loving environment I had as a kid and kind of felt responsible for her happiness.

If I'm completely honest with myself, I fvcked up. I let her dismantle my world brick by brick by not staying on point, not shutting down the emotional sh1t when it happened, being drawn into arguments over stupid sh1t. All of what happened was my own fault and I take full responsibility for it.
Sounds similar to my situation. We had a mortgage, bank account, credit card together. No kids though. She had a great job. Outside of that her hobbies were candy crush and Facebook. I used to find a bunch of groups and things for us to do. After a while I started doing things on my own. I started learning how to hang glide, I was getting into public speaking, I was going out and doing things I wanted to try. Meanwhile she was sitting at home. I kept encouraging her to figure out what she likes and we would go do it. I felt bad always doing what I wanted, but she never had any ideas of what she wanted to do. So when she started to go out with co-workers, I thought great, now I don't feel so guilty. I don't drink so I never felt like inviting myself. Figured I could trust her to go out and drink and not fvck the first dude that shows her attention.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't stand being around someone with no hobbies or interests. Urgh. How can someone live like that.

I have way too many interests and nowhere near enough money right now to indulge them all. Can't imagine having the opposite problem.

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds similar to my situation. We had a mortgage, bank account, credit card together. No kids though. She had a great job. Outside of that her hobbies were candy crush and Facebook. I used to find a bunch of groups and things for us to do. After a while I started doing things on my own. I started learning how to hang glide, I was getting into public speaking, I was going out and doing things I wanted to try. Meanwhile she was sitting at home. I kept encouraging her to figure out what she likes and we would go do it. I felt bad always doing what I wanted, but she never had any ideas of what she wanted to do. So when she started to go out with co-workers, I thought great, now I don't feel so guilty. I don't drink so I never felt like inviting myself. Figured I could trust her to go out and drink and not fvck the first dude that shows her attention.
Very similar. See that's what was different between our situations. You still did things for yourself whereas I compromised and bargained until I just became like her, boring and very little going on outside of our household other than playing football (soccer) on Thursday nights with old friends. I know things can become comfortable after more than a decade together but I still should have paid more attention to the signs.

If you don't mind me asking, what was your ex's elationship like with her family growing up? Mine's parents have one of the most dysfunctional relationships I've ever seen. He worked 18 hours a day and she showed him no love or appreciation for anything he did. Funny thing is, he actually finally got the balls to do something about it a few years back and he left which fforced her to see his value and after he was done fvcking some random woman he met on Facebook for about 2 months, he went back on his terms and told her how it was going to be from then on. First time I've actually had any respect for him.

Her mum is proper weird too. Nice enough person but social anxiety through the roof, no confidence in herself and it transferred to her children. Monkey see, monkey do eh...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

I think Donovan is bang on. Girls night out? Cool. #next!

I won't tell her she can't. I just plate or downgrade said women to booty call.

YouTube is full of guys beating their chest on red pill. Don't approach or marry single moms like Steve the queen.

At least mgtow takes a drastic approach not I don't give prescriptions.

I have taken a fight club nihilistic perspectives to game, women, and dating. There's no forever or happily ever after. If a woman can drop younor I for the biebz or then next high value man, she will.

If its all black pill, you or I have nothing to lose. Every set is practice.

Nothing's for keeps. The game in a nutshell can be encapsulated by #nextset.

Every girl problem is trumped by next. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.
Spot on.

Plate every woman you meet.

Keep approaching new potential plates.

Choose who are most compatible in the rotation.

Prioritise attention.

Downgrade, upgrade and drop according to good or bad behaviours.

#nextset is goat. Big ups to @DEEZEDBRAH for coining that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on.

Plate every woman you meet.

Keep approaching new potential plates.

Choose who are most compatible in the rotation.

Prioritise attention.

Downgrade, upgrade and drop according to good or bad behaviours.

#nextset is goat. Big ups to @DEEZEDBRAH for coining that.
I wish I learned it before a decade +/- of pickup.

I pay respect to the OGs beforehand. Mystery, rsd Ty, Julian, Cobra Tate, Rollo, Donovan, ARC, and others.

Chain gun cold approach. Swipe right at life. Blow me or blow me out.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hey for all you girls night out fans and I'm good i can trust her" crowd... Im non controlling blah blah. Group chat and snap chat grouping.

This guy was a guest on Rollos channel and this is his story. Yes hes bluepilled but he just woke up hopefully.
There is sooo many God dam nuggets in here in her communication and what he missed it will make your head spin. Hinedsight is 20/20 and had this guy been on his game this was completely avoidable if not a learning experience he could have nexted.
Like i said. Your own brother will fck your women. As you see here.
"Group chat" Give me a fckn break lol.
That kid's solid if you want to be a YouTuber or biz comp sci lad. Cucked with women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
One more thing... your 'boundaries' have to make fvckng sense, otherwise you come off as a controlling a-hole. Women NEED to spend time with her friends and family. They have to blow off steam just like we do... and if you have set 'boundaries' where your girl has to be constantly checking in with you for 'permission', then your limits are just fvcking stupid.
^^I think many men does this and fvcks up big time.

Women has this "taken" mentality abt them, she already knows the unwritten/unsaid boundaries, however if she insists on going on a girls night out alone without you then she's either subconsciously testing the waters with you or has already dismissed you but hv not told you so until she has another man firmly within her grasp.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^I think many men does this and fvcks up big time.

Women has this "taken" mentality abt them, she already knows the unwritten/unsaid boundaries, however if she insists on going on a girls night out alone without you then she's either subconsciously testing the waters with you or has already dismissed you but hv not told you so until she has another man firmly within her grasp.
This. She is on her way to the exit. Leave her before she reaches it, attraction will spike again but don't be a fool.