Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bottom Of The Red Pill

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agency. Western women will tell you all about it, how previous women struggled to have meaningful lives... They sacrificed to have agency, but what is it actually?

In the Manosphere, agency is something that is talked about a lot, but I think actually understood very little.

By nature of definition, if somebody possesses agency, that individual, is literally, by definition, an Agent.

What is an agent?

a person who acts on behalf of another person or group.

a person or thing that takes an active role or produces a specified effect.

So, what does this mean? It means that modern women have been groomed by previous generations of resentful women to take our resources and channel them into other agencies in order for her to gain social status and overall power. The modern woman wants power. That is all.

Women are also agents of the state/gov through child support and thus, will always have a backing from institution that men do not have.

What I have observed is that the power isn't enough and what I've also observed are men withdrawing from interactions with women... And it makes me wonder, is this where modern slavery begins, the resentful woman paired with institutional thirst?

Make no mistake my fellow So Suave brothers, these women might have the *****, but they are after the power and their agency, affords them the ability to become an agent of the highest bidder and if there is no bidder she can default to being an agent of the state, meaning these women are not going to bottom out of the system when they are young, they aren't going to snap out of it, the agency will not be relinquished and she is an agent, at minimum, which is a ****ing scary reality for the modern man, you have to protect yourself out here because your alone!