Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"BOTTOM LINING IT"

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like DOC LOVE says- if a chick likes you, she will make it easier for you- help you to see that she likes you too- exaample is buying signals.

O.k.- I was stood up tonight on a date- she was not even home- I told her Thursday Ill be at your house Sunday at 9pm( NEVER call to confirm, as it shows insecurity and AFCness.)

Anyway I went and no one was there at her home. So I just "BOTTOM LINED" it- I could say "well, maybe she forgot, or maybe she was in an accident, or maybe her ex- ex- ex boyfriend from 1991 came back into town,etc." It doesn't matter! NEVER make excuses for a chick- She obviously was not interested, or chickened out- either way, her Interest Level was not that high, or else she would NOT have broke the date!.

Guys, IF a woman "gives you mixed signals",bottom line the situation and her- say "see ya!".

Life is too short to waste on a chick who doesnt want you enough.You'll have much more fun if she has higher interset level in you than you in her.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds to me like the old "One and done rule."

One mistake or one thing done wrong (i.e. missed phone call, missed date...or whatever) and she is done. Dropped.

Moved to 'Tips'

BodiceRipper

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could, if she's worth a long-porking, call her and say,

"Hey, sorry about missing our date. Something came up."

She what she says. She'll either lie and say she was home or you'll learn the truth that she had to work or was flossing the dogs teeth... whatever.
But basically you'll find out immediatly what this broad is made of.
Who knows, maybe she'll apoligize by sucking 3 feet of bedsheet up your butt.

"I want a lady in the parlor and a B#*tch in the bedroom."

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got flaked on, although she did call me during the day to let me know that she wasnt up for going out that night. So I didnt call for a week, figuring I'd let the chips fall where they may and if she called, great.. if not, no loss on my part.

She showed up to our local club that week (and lied about ditching school to go), pulled me aside and apologized for missing that night. She said that she felt weird about calling because she was sure I was pissed off about it (I was, but I kept that to myself) and wanted to know when we could go out again.

On these terms, I can bend the rules. But one more infraction, and she's out. I even told her as much.

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JUST ME:
Guys, IF a woman "gives you mixed signals",bottom line the situation and her- say "see ya!".

Life is too short to waste on a chick who doesnt want you enough.You'll have much more fun if she has higher interset level in you than you in her.
And always check actions, not words.

Here's something that happened to me recently:

Did a PU of a hot redhead, turned out she was *very* interesting - art director at an ad agency, smart and funny.

I called to arrange a date and she was (red flag warning...) drunk. So was everyone else in the office. They were on some crazy deadline or something. (Is that any kind of excuse? Uhhhh... no.)

I set up a date anyway, although I wasn't expecting anything good to happen. Sho' 'nuff, she calls and leaves a message the next day saying she's too busy with work and can we make it another time. There's a counteroffer, but I'm thinking - hell, this woman is drunk at work, she's too damn busy for anything like a life, and she's likely going to stay that way.

The interest may be there (and it looked like it was) but if she's arranged her life so she can't do anything with it, why should I waste my time on her?

So yeah - you have to be ruthless. If someone screws you around, don't make excuses for them.

It's not that if a chick likes you she makes it easy for you. It's more that if a chick likes you and things are happening, then they *are* easy. Nothing gets in the way. There's no weirdness, no excuses, whether it's work, family issues, lack of interest or anything else.

You don't have to wonder wtf is happening because it's all clear and simple.