Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

both engaged... advices?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my class (i moved to a new school a month ago), there's this girl who's quite nice (nothin' incredible, she's a 7+, maybe 7/8. i didn't even like her when i saw her for the first time). 2 weeks ago i started to make eye contact with random girls and she was the only one that could keep her gaze on me longer than i could. a week ago, i took a seat next to her and we chatted a lot. that friday i went out with her and some friends of her. when she came, i noticed that the one who brought her there was her 20yr old boyfriend (we both are 17). never mind, i have a girl friend too, who gives:) the fact is... in the last week she started to smile at me durin' lessons and sometimes i catch her lookin' at me. do i have any possibilites? btw, my current girlfriend is a 8/9, so i don't wanna ruin my relationship... it'd be just a fling...

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
well shes obviously interested in you seeing shes hangin out with you and makes eye contact. start adding some kino in and flirt more intensely. if she responds positively all you gotta figure out if endin the relationship with you gf is worth it.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thx for the advice, i'm followin' it, but i'm already sure i'm not gon' to leave my current girlfriend... she's even hotter than her... just wanna experience somethin' different:-D (like a huge boyfriend fightin' me for stealin' his girlfriend:-D)

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
hah, good luck with that ****.... hopefully his muscle slows his big ass down:p